Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:45 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:09 am 

Bosso and his mediocrity has started again! Instead of inviting some prominent youth players from Ac-Milan, Inter-Milan and Udinese ( Bush boy's boy) he has gone to invite an unknown player who claims to have played for Anderlecht against FC Westerloo .

When are we ever going to stop using these Lc coaches who have never really done much in the local scene and haven't gotten any certification what so ever in football matters.

KOC please warn Bosso we do not want any other Chile massacre... :evil:
Check-out this Kick-off page
http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/static/ne ... hp?id=2670

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:36 am 

I called my contact today to make enquiry about kenneth Eriba, i was told the bloke was former Wikki tourist player, the club Bosso is coaching in NFL. He has two other players from Wikki presently in squad. Eriba is in team B of Anderlecht.

http://www.rsca.be/matchbteamreport.php ... submenu=12

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:17 pm 

patrick wrote:
I called my contact today to make enquiry about kenneth Eriba, i was told the bloke was former Wikki tourist player, the club Bosso is coaching in NFL. He has two other players from Wikki presently in squad. Eriba is in team B of Anderlecht.

Tell your conatcts to tell Bosso to take a look at the U20 boys in the Milan, Inter and Udinese setup, pls.

"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."

See Naija Basketball News here www.teamnigeriabasketball.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:13 pm 

Player wrote:
patrick wrote:

Tell your conatcts to tell Bosso to take a look at the U20 boys in the Milan, Inter and Udinese setup, pls.
U think that makes them necessarily better? :roll: ...and Ubetter gimme the right answer for dat kweshon or else :evil:

and of which they may not even be aware

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!
You have eyes, use it!-Robbynice,2011
CLUBS: CHELSEA FC, 3SC IBADAN.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:16 pm 

osita wrote:
Bosso and his mediocrity has started again! Instead of inviting some prominent youth players from Ac-Milan, Inter-Milan and Udinese ( Bush boy's boy) he has gone to invite an unknown player who claims to have played for Anderlecht against FC Westerloo .

When are we ever going to stop using these Lc coaches who have never really done much in the local scene and haven't gotten any certification what so ever in football matters.

KOC please warn Bosso we do not want any other Chile massacre... :evil:
Check-out this Kick-off page
http://www.kickoffnigeria.com/static/ne ... hp?id=2670

It is an insult to my boy Ighalo, that wastepipes are invited ahead of him. Na so Siasia include Anichebe over Akpala go mess us up for China. Mschewwwwwww!!!! :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:22 pm 

paj wrote:
Player wrote:
patrick wrote:

U think that makes them necessarily better? :roll: ...and Ubetter gimme the right answer for dat kweshon or else :evil:

Any U20 Naija player that is playing in the youth team of Milan or Inter should be given a trial or you tink say na like dat person dey enter Milan team :idea:

"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."

See Naija Basketball News here www.teamnigeriabasketball.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:43 pm 

Player wrote:
paj wrote:
Player wrote:
patrick wrote:

Any U20 Naija player that is playing in the youth team of Milan or Inter should be given a trial or you tink say na like dat person dey enter Milan team :idea:

Player, I called to enquire about Eriba, i have no contacts with any of our national team coach not to talk of clueless Bosso. Most of the personnel that make up the coaching crew are player agents, by extension half of people in NFF are into dubious business of issuing out fake ITC. Let me give you a hint of what happened to last Flying eagles squad some players were dropped not because of performance but when a coach is asking a player to drop 'envelope' before he can be selected that tell you something is wrong with whole set-up. Sarki and Zenke are both victims.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 8:28 am 

patrick wrote:
Player wrote:
paj wrote:
Player wrote:
patrick wrote:

Player, I called to enquire about Eriba, i have no contacts with any of our national team coach not to talk of clueless Bosso. Most of the personnel that make up the coaching crew are player agents, by extension half of people in NFF are into dubious business of issuing out fake ITC. Let me give you a hint of what happened to last Flying eagles squad some players were dropped not because of performance but when a coach is asking a player to drop 'envelope' before he can be selected that tell you something is wrong with whole set-up. Sarki and Zenke are both victims.

Patrick,
I tell you that this Sudanese team was very, very weak. Without the experience and tactical discipline of Rabiu and Chrisnatus we wouldn't have scored up to the 5 goals. The fact is that i felt bad that Tella is dead, with Bosso around .This is another clueless coach that has taken over talents discovered by our great Tella. Bosso has never achieved anything in his hopeless career he picked the canada team that lacked cohesion and cordination. You better tell your contacts to let him know about the players like Igaho and the chaps in Intermilan and Ac milan because another disaster is in the waiting :evil:

Last edited by osita on Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:55 pm 

patrick wrote:
Player wrote:
paj wrote:
Player wrote:
patrick wrote:

and then Bosso go tell us sey na becos of injury or fitness...I laughed when I read that last year....

Pa

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:58 pm 

The destruction of the team has started, typical naija style, agents run our football.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kimbo5c0Ak

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMAchpi46lA

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:59 pm 

osita wrote:
patrick wrote:
Player wrote:
paj wrote:
Player wrote:
patrick wrote:

Patrick,
I tell you that this Sudanese team was very, very weak. Without the experience and tactical discipline of Rabiu and Chrisnatus we wouldn't have scored up to the 5 goals. The fact is that i fell bad that Tella is dead, with Bosso around .This is another clueless coach that has taken over talents discovered by our great Tella. Bosso has never achieved anything in his hopeless career he picked the canada team that lacked cohesion and cordination. You better tell your contacts to let him know about the players like Igaho and the chaps in Intermilan and Ac milan because another disaster is in the waiting :evil:

...this is why the UK folks not recording this match is a major disservice to the rest of us as we can't assess the team,hence we can't see whether the scoreline is not a true reflection of the team's tactical level.I see what U mean,the score may look good now but what if we run into the likes of say..CIV,Cameroon or the shorties two doors away to the left? :shock: I would not want to lose especially to them... :twisted:

I KNOW MY FOOTBALL!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:11 pm 

paj wrote:
osita wrote:
patrick wrote:
Player wrote:
paj wrote:
Player wrote:
patrick wrote:

Patrick,
I tell you that this Sudanese team was very, very weak. Without the experience and tactical discipline of Rabiu and Chrisnatus we wouldn't have scored up to the 5 goals. The fact is that i fell bad that Tella is dead, with Bosso around .This is another clueless coach that has taken over talents discovered by our great Tella. Bosso has never achieved anything in his hopeless career he picked the canada team that lacked cohesion and cordination. You better tell your contacts to let him know about the players like Igaho and the chaps in Intermilan and Ac milan because another disaster is in the waiting :evil:

...this is why the UK folks not recording this match is a major disservice to the rest of us as we can't assess the team,hence we can't see whether the scoreline is not a true reflection of the team's tactical level.I see what U mean,the score may look good now but what if we run into the likes of say..CIV,Cameroon or the shorties two doors away to the left? :shock: I would not want to lose especially to them... :twisted:

Probably when he meets a team like Chile or Argentina. The only good thing carrying us for now is that we have players from the U17 that have matured and don't need envelope for Bosso since they are all well-know