Search found 12448 matches

by King Futcha
Thu Dec 08, 2022 9:29 pm
Forum: FIFA World Cup QATAR 2022
Topic: 'Croatia will lay on a WORLD OF HURT vs Brazil!'
Replies: 10
Views: 75

Re: 'Croatia will lay on a WORLD OF HURT vs Brazil!'

only ce have been worse at predicting results than gab and juls this tournament.
by King Futcha
Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:23 pm
Forum: FIFA World Cup QATAR 2022
Topic: Morocco will yansh Portugal or Switzerland to make it to the semis
Replies: 33
Views: 278

Re: Morocco will yansh Portugal or Switzerland to make it to the semis

unfair doctor, many of the players spoke proudly of representing the motherland. Indeed.. We can never know how people truely feel or identify, but we can be sure that all the squad will not necessatily feel alike. We can only judge by the words we hear and actions we see. This was the Morrocan coa...
by King Futcha
Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:03 pm
Forum: FIFA World Cup QATAR 2022
Topic: Morocco will yansh Portugal or Switzerland to make it to the semis
Replies: 33
Views: 278

Re: Morocco will yansh Portugal or Switzerland to make it to the semis

the guy sees the future.
by King Futcha
Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:02 pm
Forum: FIFA World Cup QATAR 2022
Topic: Morocco will yansh Portugal or Switzerland to make it to the semis
Replies: 33
Views: 278

Re: Morocco will yansh Portugal or Switzerland to make it to the semis

:dream: :dream: :dream: According to Moroccan player Sofiane Boufal: "This victory belongs to all the Moroccan people, to all the Arab peoples, to all the Muslim peoples of the world" He apologised. https://i.imgur.com/wfkE7R5.jpg .......becuase you´all forced him to. I´m just revealing t...
by King Futcha
Thu Dec 08, 2022 4:51 pm
Forum: FIFA World Cup QATAR 2022
Topic: Sofyan Amrabat
Replies: 8
Views: 100

Re: Sofyan Amrabat

taking nothing away from Amrabat of course but for me Ounahi has been the star of the midfield.
by King Futcha
Thu Dec 08, 2022 5:07 am
Forum: FIFA World Cup QATAR 2022
Topic: Why England will beat France.
Replies: 20
Views: 177

Re: Why England will beat France.

Scipio Africanus wrote: Thu Dec 08, 2022 12:46 am This game is a toss up. Can't say for sure who will win. The bookies give England a 58% chance to advance, France a 42% chance. We will see
which bookies are these? I want all that action.
by King Futcha
Wed Dec 07, 2022 4:01 pm
Forum: FIFA World Cup QATAR 2022
Topic: [WC 2022 R16] MOROCCO 0(3) SPAIN 0(0) PKs Morocco advances to the Quarter finals!!!!
Replies: 400
Views: 1075

Re: [WC 2022 R16] MOROCCO 0 SPAIN 0

Morocco needs at least an average striker and they will be OK. That #21 no be am. he's good unfortunately the bright lights are getting to him. You mean all these chances he kept missing ,that an average striker could put away, were caused by the occasion? he has nine goals and four assists in twel...
by King Futcha
Wed Dec 07, 2022 2:52 am
Forum: FIFA World Cup QATAR 2022
Topic: [WC 2022 R16] MOROCCO 0(3) SPAIN 0(0) PKs Morocco advances to the Quarter finals!!!!
Replies: 400
Views: 1075

Re: [WC 2022 R16] MOROCCO 0(3) SPAIN 0(0) PKs Morocco advances to the Quarter finals!!!!

Hakimi, the guy who coolly slotted the last winning penalty for Morocco was born and bred in Spain, and was trained in the youth set-up at Real Madrid. :D :taunt: E pain ndi Spain. :biggrin: Why was he not capped for Spain? These are neighbouring countries. If you stand near the water at the yacht ...
by King Futcha
Wed Dec 07, 2022 1:50 am
Forum: FIFA World Cup QATAR 2022
Topic: [WC 2022 R16] MOROCCO 0(3) SPAIN 0(0) PKs Morocco advances to the Quarter finals!!!!
Replies: 400
Views: 1075

Re: [WC 2022 R16] MOROCCO 0(3) SPAIN 0(0) PKs Morocco advances to the Quarter finals!!!!

Is it an accident or is there something to the fact that commentators keep saying the Arab world and not the African world are celebrating Morocco’s success? Wonder whether those North African nations consider themselves more Arabian than African They are both. Morocco consider themselves Arab firs...
by King Futcha
Tue Dec 06, 2022 9:13 pm
Forum: FIFA World Cup QATAR 2022
Topic: WC- Round of 16 Portugal 6 vs Switzerland 1
Replies: 88
Views: 393

Re: WC- Round of 16 Portugal 2 vs Switzerland 0

coach always get the blame lets give him some credit for this move.
by King Futcha
Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:37 pm
Forum: FIFA World Cup QATAR 2022
Topic: [WC 2022 R16] MOROCCO 0(3) SPAIN 0(0) PKs Morocco advances to the Quarter finals!!!!
Replies: 400
Views: 1075

Re: [WC 2022 R16] MOROCCO 0 SPAIN 0

biased Sevilla support, Bono is the man, advantage Morocco.
by King Futcha
Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:36 pm
Forum: FIFA World Cup QATAR 2022
Topic: [WC 2022 R16] MOROCCO 0(3) SPAIN 0(0) PKs Morocco advances to the Quarter finals!!!!
Replies: 400
Views: 1075

Re: [WC 2022 R16] MOROCCO 0 SPAIN 0

Morocco needs at least an average striker and they will be OK. That #21 no be am. he's good unfortunately the bright lights are getting to him. You mean all these chances he kept missing ,that an average striker could put away, were caused by the occasion? he has nine goals and four assists in twel...
by King Futcha
Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:32 pm
Forum: FIFA World Cup QATAR 2022
Topic: [WC 2022 R16] MOROCCO 0(3) SPAIN 0(0) PKs Morocco advances to the Quarter finals!!!!
Replies: 400
Views: 1075

Re: [WC 2022 R16] MOROCCO 0 SPAIN 0

whew one brother won't be blamed if they lose via pks
by King Futcha
Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:17 pm
Forum: FIFA World Cup QATAR 2022
Topic: [WC 2022 R16] MOROCCO 0(3) SPAIN 0(0) PKs Morocco advances to the Quarter finals!!!!
Replies: 400
Views: 1075

Re: [WC 2022 R16] MOROCCO 0 SPAIN 0

Cito wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:15 pm Morocco needs at least an average striker and they will be OK. That #21 no be am.
he's good unfortunately the bright lights are getting to him.
by King Futcha
Tue Dec 06, 2022 6:08 pm
Forum: FIFA World Cup QATAR 2022
Topic: [WC 2022 R16] MOROCCO 0(3) SPAIN 0(0) PKs Morocco advances to the Quarter finals!!!!
Replies: 400
Views: 1075

Re: [WC 2022 R16] MOROCCO 0 SPAIN 0

if it comes to that will be rooting for these brothers to make their pks.