AKPEYI IS INTERESTING

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
AKPEYI IS INTERESTING

Post by jette1 »

VERY GOOD BUT an interesting human being. can go from excellent to zero in 2 seconds
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AKPEYI IS INTERESTING

Post by deanotito »

He’s not interesting!! What you just described is exactly what YOU DONT WANT in a keeper.Cause he’ll kill you.
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The thing fall my hand , Never seen anything like him. The mistakes he made are always unforced and unexplainable.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The thing fall my hand , Never seen anything like him. The mistakes he made are always unforced and unexplainable.
OCCUPY NFF!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

He saved us a few times then decide to put Sniper in our garri
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

pajimoh wrote:He saved us a few times then decide to put Sniper in our garri
What is the point saving us only to kill us with sniper :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Akpeyi wants to be the one that destroys us! How dare the opponent try to destroy us?? :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The thing fall my hand , Never seen anything like him. The mistakes he made are always unforced and unexplainable.
No better way to put it.

pajimoh wrote:
He saved us a few times then decide to put Sniper in our garri
Maybe he is 'bi-polar'. :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Maybe it’s his diet or lack of sleep, what ever it is I’m shocked that he’s playing for Nigeria!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Akpeyi is not interesting.

Akpeyi sucks.
Komani
Egg
Egg

Post by Komani »

Akpeyi needs a psychologist. Simple
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

deanotito wrote:He’s not interesting!! What you just described is exactly what YOU DONT WANT in a keeper.Cause he’ll kill you.
Word!
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

oloye wrote:
Akpeyi just like to kill slowly, by giving you hope and then snatching it away. He's one sadistic keeper. I'm beginning to think he's got shares in a cardiologist business ... :boo:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
fajex
Egg
Egg

Post by fajex »

vancity eagle wrote:Akpeyi is not interesting.

Akpeyi sucks.
Bros, it's either a brain-block or as I said in another thread, a form of stress induced absence seizure that was really never picked up medically. His moments of ‘wandering off’ can’t really be explained.
Once he then makes the errors, in trying to compensate, he then makes it worse by trying to save efforts already going wide... what a pity, as he seems a honest guy :mad:
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

jette1 wrote:VERY GOOD BUT an interesting human being. can go from excellent to zero in 2 seconds

It’s all fun and games until Akpeyi cost the SE a chance to win the trophy. It’s just a matter of time before junk akpeyi shows up. Thunder fire Rohr
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

fajex wrote:

Akpeyi sucks.
Bros, it's either a brain-block or as I said in another thread, a form of stress induced absence seizure that was really never picked up medically. His moments of ‘wandering off’ can’t really be explained.
Once he then makes the errors, in trying to compensate, he then makes it worse by trying to save efforts already going wide... what a pity, as he seems a honest guy :mad:

kai :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

One of those shots he saved was like 3 meters wide of the net.

He is so unaware of his positioning that he just tries to save anything, even if well wide

Just watching the guys face you know he is under severe stress any time the ball comes near him

Playing such high stakes sports cannot be good for the man's health.

I swear if Rohr thinks it is ok to play this guy again, he should not be considered a coach.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote:
fajex wrote:

Akpeyi sucks.

kai :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

One of those shots he saved was like 3 meters wide of the net.

He is so unaware of his positioning that he just tries to save anything, even if well wide

Just watching the guys face you know he is under severe stress any time the ball comes near him

Playing such high stakes sports cannot be good for the man's health.

I swear if Rohr thinks it is ok to play this guy again, he should not be considered a coach.
He repeated the same idiotic mistake twice, going down trying to save a harmless ball already going several inches wide(imagine if Burundi had scored from one of those corners he stupidly and needlessly conceded)?? Low IQ stuff right there. When I see his face, I feel pity for him cause he looks like one acutely low on Confidence, even though he's a decent shot stopper with good reflexes... He just always seems lost and nervous at crucial moments.
Last edited by Tobi17 on Sun Jun 23, 2019 1:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Komani[/color] wrote: Akpeyi needs a psychologist. Simple
Exactly. That is all he needs. Someone just needs to help him walk through his lack of focus at the wrong moments. He really is a brilliant keeper.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

When Akpeyi starts costing is games I will just laugh. So many idiots here defended that useless goalie. Now they are all shaking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]bret- hart[/color] wrote: When Akpeyi starts costing is games I will just laugh. So many idiots here defended that useless goalie. Now they are all shaking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No keeper is 100% certain will not concede a goal. Today's game has evolved beyond a keeper been a shot stopper. Akpeyi joins the defense to help play the ball out of defense that was partly why we looked good with our possession today.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]bret- hart[/color] wrote: When Akpeyi starts costing is games I will just laugh. So many idiots here defended that useless goalie. Now they are all shaking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
No keeper is 100% certain will not concede a goal. Today's game has evolved beyond a keeper been a shot stopper. Akpeyi joins the defense to help play the ball out of defense that was partly why we looked good with our possession today.
He was shockingly calm playing the ball out of the back under pressure a couple of times. That being said, he is a pretty poor goalkeeper that instills very little confidence.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

metalalloy wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
He was shockingly calm playing the ball out of the back under pressure a couple of times. That being said, he is a pretty poor goalkeeper that instills very little confidence.
E go shock you if Akpeyi tries to dribble a striker and loses the ball. All this talk about playing ball out of defense is irrelevant
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

deanotito wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
E go shock you if Akpeyi tries to dribble a striker and loses the ball. All this talk about playing ball out of defense is irrelevant
Akepyi is like a Sunday Set match goalkeeper. Simple ball he can't control or catch! He is an accident waiting to happen. We have to find someone better! And not the club less one from the WC!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!