Iniesta vs Zizou

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

asabe
Egg
Egg
Iniesta vs Zizou

Post by asabe »

No doubt. Iniesta has already surpassed Zidane.
“love the life you live. live the life you love.” Bob Marley
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Iniesta vs Zizou

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

alright mate. you already brought this up in another thread- you're so boring man! bring that thread up again if you want to continue beating a dead horse:roll:
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
asabe
Egg
Egg

Post by asabe »

B!GGESTMAN wrote:alright mate. you already brought this up in another thread- you're so boring man! bring that thread up again if you want to continue beating a dead horse:roll:
What are you talking about? I have not commented on this before. Now answer the question.
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

asabe wrote:
B!GGESTMAN wrote:alright mate. you already brought this up in another thread- you're so boring man! bring that thread up again if you want to continue beating a dead horse:roll:
What are you talking about? I have not commented on this before. Now answer the question.

I am not commenting on such an irrelevant topic that has been debated about before. The only reason why you opened this thread (LIKE THE LAST GUY) is because you know it is completely wrong and you're just trying to get a reaction!
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
asabe
Egg
Egg

Post by asabe »

B!GGESTMAN wrote:
asabe wrote:

I am not commenting on such an irrelevant topic that has been debated about before. The only reason why you opened this thread (LIKE THE LAST GUY) is because you know it is completely wrong and you're just trying to get a reaction!
Your useless, bure, bure kabisa!!!.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Asabe will you take him over Zizou?
asabe
Egg
Egg

Post by asabe »

kajifu wrote:Asabe will you take him over Zizou?
I will definitely take Iniesta over Zizou. Zidane is only superior in headers, but in terms of beating people and passes Iniesta edges Zidane.
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

Wow blasphemy!
asabe
Egg
Egg

Post by asabe »

Jimi wrote:Wow blasphemy!
Eventually you'all come around. I am reminded of the 20 page thread comparing Iniesta to Silva, which with patience we were able to adjust the view of a few people. I will admit that at most Zidane may be equal to Iniesta, but Iniesta has at least three years of primetime remaining.
oluphemmie007
Egg
Egg

Post by oluphemmie007 »

asabe wrote:
I will definitely take Iniesta over Zizou. Zidane is only superior in headers, but in terms of beating people and passes Iniesta edges Zidane.
:scared:

telltale words of a man who did not really watch zizou.
Manchester United: Trophies Yesterday, Today and Forever

This is Cybereagles...expect anything.
asabe
Egg
Egg

Post by asabe »

oluphemmie007 wrote:
asabe wrote:
:scared:

telltale words of a man who did not really watch zizou.
My football history starts way before Zidane. He was a great and important player, but nobody is telling me his superiority over Iniesta.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

I am one of those who does not like to compare players, but i must say i am really being pushed right now to go for Iniesta. Zizou was regal on the ball, but Iniesta is also doing something magical with the ball these days, funny he is the only one i am scared on in the Spanish team. He is the only one who i always feel can cause the damage any time. Everytime he has the ball i always want to see the end of the move before i am relieved. The way he dances around people is unbelievable hence i call him the little witch. How for someone so small, he is able to avoid all manner of tackles even from bullies beats me. And his composure wao, just wao. I am a Zizou fan , but as much as i hate Spain, my respect for Iniesta is at an all time high.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Iniesta for me.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Okocha10
Egg
Egg

Post by Okocha10 »

Ideye Brown vs raul.........some of your actually dont even make sense in some footballing topics raised.
<b> EGBON MEKUS OF CYBEREAGUS</b>
Okocha10
Egg
Egg

Post by Okocha10 »

Ideye Brown vs raul.........some of your actually dont even make sense in some footballing topics raised.
Okocha10
Egg
Egg

Post by Okocha10 »

blackjack
Egg
Egg

Post by blackjack »

Yes iniesta is better than zidan.
andyk1012
Egg
Egg

Post by andyk1012 »

God forbid Bad thing... Say this to the Brazilians and get a hot slap!!!
The last thing an enemy would want to see is a couple of million pissed
off old farts with attitudes and automatic weapons who know that their
best years are already behind them.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Ask Iniesta, Zidane will go down in history as one of the greatest of all time.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Coach wrote:Ask Iniesta, Zidane will go down in history as one of the greatest of all time.
But coach no one is saying Zizzou is not one of the greatest...his position is cemented
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:I am one of those who does not like to compare players, but i must say i am really being pushed right now to go for Iniesta. Zizou was regal on the ball, but Iniesta is also doing something magical with the ball these days, funny he is the only one i am scared on in the Spanish team. He is the only one who i always feel can cause the damage any time. Everytime he has the ball i always want to see the end of the move before i am relieved. The way he dances around people is unbelievable hence i call him the little witch. How for someone so small, he is able to avoid all manner of tackles even from bullies beats me. And his composure wao, just wao. I am a Zizou fan , but as much as i hate Spain, my respect for Iniesta is at an all time high.
Zizou edge Iniesta bro.When last did you watch a game that Iniesta was the talk of the day self?Zizou will steal headline,win you games single hand.
Both are on same level to me but bro bro,Zizou was just like old wine.Iniesta still has few years to do wonders.
I like Iniesta but Zizou was a leader something Iniesta dont have.
living
Egg
Egg

Post by living »

Zizou anyday anytime, who is Iniesta?
Things might come to those who wait but only those things left behind by those who hustle-Abraham Lincoln
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

living wrote:Zizou anyday anytime, who is Iniesta?
If you are ignorant on the topic then why comment?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!