"F*** Me, Nigeria is Stacked With Forwards"

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet
"F*** Me, Nigeria is Stacked With Forwards"

Post by wiseone »

From the Chelsea fans Reddit forum today:

"Awoniyi, Osimhen, Gift Orban, Moffi, Victor Boniface, Umar Sadiq, Iheanacho...**** me, Nigeria is stacked with forwards"

"How is it possible for a country to be so dominant in one position and so mid elsewhere, lol?"

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: "F*** Me, Nigeria is Stacked With Forwards"

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Other countries are just developing the talent we produce into top players. Nigeria has little to do with it other than place of birth and some nurture at the late stage of their youth. If Osihmen had gone to La Marcia at Barca he’d be probably be the best young striker ever seen. However, his urgency for success cannot be taught at a football school. You need to experience selling pure water in Lagos for that to happen.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mods are we allowing such thread title now? What's going on?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Person come CyberEagles, they use style to beg make them F*** am.

SMH. disgusting :oops: :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

danfo driver wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 3:13 pm Person way come CyberEagles, I have been looking for someone to F*** me

SMH. disgusting that you didn’t send me a PM :oops: :oops:
:woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Wha choo looking at?!
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

wiseone wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 3:03 am From the Chelsea fans Reddit forum today:

"Awoniyi, Osimhen, Gift Orban, Moffi, Victor Boniface, Umar Sadiq, Iheanacho...#$% me, Nigeria is stacked with forwards"

"How is it possible for a country to be so dominant in one position and so mid elsewhere, lol?"

Thats the summary of our biggest problem! All these strikers are useless with a poor midfield
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 4:15 am Other countries are just developing the talent we produce into top players. Nigeria has little to do with it other than place of birth and some nurture at the late stage of their youth. If Osihmen had gone to La Marcia at Barca he’d be probably be the best young striker ever seen. However, his urgency for success cannot be taught at a football school. You need to experience selling pure water in Lagos for that to happen.
You mean like Brazil… :sneaky:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

The queue behind Osimhen is long. Unfortunately, after Moffi there are several forwards with similar ability (Orban, Boniface, Iheanacho etc). The good thing is that they have different styles and attributes. I would rotate them depending on the opposition.

e.g. if playing away in a game where Nigeria will not have much of the ball and needs to counter-attack, then the speed of Moffi or hold up play of Awoniyi will do. If playing at home against a weaker team where Nigeria will have loads of chances, then Iheanacho's finishing can be utilised. It is the only way to make the most of them.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

From what I've seen of Gift Orban - he's a different breed of player. Possibly we should build the team around him.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Gotti wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 7:13 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 4:15 am Other countries are just developing the talent we produce into top players. Nigeria has little to do with it other than place of birth and some nurture at the late stage of their youth. If Osihmen had gone to La Marcia at Barca he’d be probably be the best young striker ever seen. However, his urgency for success cannot be taught at a football school. You need to experience selling pure water in Lagos for that to happen.
Naw. An 18 yr old Brazilian in the youth system has had more yrs of football education than 18yr old Nigerian in our youth system. At 18yrs very few Nigerian grown players can shoot or dribble with both feet ,understand their position in relation to others and the game plan or have a full knowledge of how to strike the ball. Look at that our u17 team, particularly the big MF named Hope, a big boy with all the raw skills to become top DM/CM. He took 30 shots at goal , I doubt 3 of them were on target but he kept shooting. Same with the rest of the team, they don’t know how, where and when to shoot. They need 12 shots to score 1 goal. Once in a while we get a Mikel, Oliseh or Okocha but most of our players with similar talent don’t make it .

We’re just selling oil only to use the receipts buy petrol from the peo-le who buy the oil from us. Sound familiar?
OCCUPY NFF!!
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 2:18 am
Gotti wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 7:13 pm
Naw. An 18 yr old Brazilian in the youth system has had more yrs of football education than 18yr old Nigerian in our youth system. At 18yrs very few Nigerian grown players can shoot or dribble with both feet ,understand their position in relation to others and the game plan or have a full knowledge of how to strike the ball. Look at that our u17 team, particularly the big MF named Hope, a big boy with all the raw skills to become top DM/CM. He took 30 shots at goal , I doubt 3 of them were on target but he kept shooting. Same with the rest of the team, they don’t know how, where and when to shoot. They need 12 shots to score 1 goal. Once in a while we get a Mikel, Oliseh or Okocha but most of our players with similar talent don’t make it .

We’re just selling oil only to use the receipts buy petrol from the peo-le who buy the oil from us. Sound familiar?
That one had some erratic shot selections. Abeg, commot him name.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

We should be FORCING players to play MIDFIELD.

Nigeria just keeps churning out strikers, it is pointless for our national football.
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Saw this a few days ago. Kid is a phenomenal talent. Scary.
He might actually end up being better than Osimhen.
airwolex wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 7:17 pm
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

And this was before his latest hat-trick this weekend.
Weytin di commentator go now come do? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Concerned to hear he is also qualified to play for Togo. Nigeria had better cap him soon before he becomes another lost player.

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

wiseone wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:43 pm Concerned to hear he is also qualified to play for Togo. Nigeria had better cap him soon before he becomes another lost player.

Didn’t he recently play for our U-23s abi I’m tripping?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 9:55 pm
wiseone wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 8:43 pm Concerned to hear he is also qualified to play for Togo. Nigeria had better cap him soon before he becomes another lost player.

don't mind the troll wiseone, he makes up a lot of fake stuff all over CE
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Does that disqualify him from playing for Togo's 🇹🇬 senior team?
maceo4 wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 9:55 pm Didn’t he recently play for our U-23s abi I’m tripping?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

wiseone wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 10:43 pm Does that disqualify him from playing for Togo's 🇹🇬 senior team?
maceo4 wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 9:55 pm Didn’t he recently play for our U-23s abi I’m tripping?
Goes to speak to his commitment to us. Even one senior cap now wouldn’t disqualify him from switching to another country…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

You’re tripping.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

niyi wrote: Tue May 16, 2023 12:52 pm

You’re tripping.
:taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Sadiq Umar is back in training, thank God! https://www.instagram.com/reel/CsTaH3Bo ... BiNWFlZA==
Super Eagus 4 Life!