Judgement Day For 3SC On Wednesday Against Enyimba In Aba

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Larry Ashagbe 1
Egg
Egg
Judgement Day For 3SC On Wednesday Against Enyimba In Aba

Post by Larry Ashagbe 1 »

3SC will face Enyimba On Wednesday 16/08/2006.

3SC will require a point to avoid relegation and Enyimba will do their best to get 3SC relegated.

Judgement Day For 3SC.

Please predict your scoreline

Let us hear your views, do you think that 3SC will survive the drop?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

If this game is in Aba, Enyimba will not use all regulars but will still beat 3Sc by 1-0.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Enugu II wrote:If this game is in Aba, Enyimba will not use all regulars but will still beat 3Sc by 1-0.
..Haba..Commish..na wetin we do na? :evil: :evil:
Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

First and foremost, Sooting is not in relegation zone. Win or loss, it will not affect Sooting's position on the league table so much.
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Judgement Day For 3SC On Wednesday Against Enyimba In Ab

Post by 1naija »

Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:3SC will face Enyimba On Wednesday 16/08/2006.

3SC will require a point to avoid relegation and Enyimba will do their best to get 3SC relegated.

Judgement Day For 3SC.

Please predict your scoreline

Let us hear your views, do you think that 3SC will survive the drop?
Larry, please stop starting Non soccer related threads on the Eagles Nest. You of all people should know not to flaunt the rules. Take time o!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Toxicarrow wrote:First and foremost, Sooting is not in relegation zone. Win or loss, it will not affect Sooting's position on the league table so much.
..phew!!!Thank U... :lol: so much for folks supplying sauce!
Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

Here are the last four in Pool B,which is Sooting Stars's group:

Sharks 17games, 22 points and -3 goal difference
Niger Tornadoes 17games, 22 points and -5 goal difference
Gombe United 17games, 21 points and -1 goal difference
Lobi Stars 17games, 21points and -4 goal difference

These bottom fours will play their last matches on Thursday against these opponents:

Tornadoes vs Ocean Boys
Gombe United vs Sharks
Lobi vs Kadunna United
Last edited by Toxicarrow on Mon Aug 14, 2006 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Toxicarrow wrote:Here are the last four in Pool B,which Sooting Stars's group:

These bottom fours will play their last matches on Thursday against these opponents:

Tornadoes vs Ocean Boys
Gombe United vs Sharks
Lobi vs Kadunna United
The bottom two are relegated. Even if 3SC loose which will not happen. We will still stay up
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

ohenhen1 wrote:

Tornadoes vs Ocean Boys
Gombe United vs Sharks
Lobi vs Kadunna United
The bottom two are relegated. Even if 3SC loose which will not happen. We will still stay up
Yep....With look of things, it is definitely sure that either Gombe United or Sharks will be relegated. It is possible that both of them might still be relegated if their game ends as a draw and both Lobi and Tornadoes win their games.
Kaizer
Egg
Egg

Post by Kaizer »

On the contrary people ,

Here are my predictions

Tornadoes 3 vs Ocean Boys 0
Gombe United 2 vs Sharks 0
Lobi 4 vs Kaduna United 0

if we lose more than 1 goal in Aba we will go down with Sharks .

Having said that , with the possibly of Enyimba getting into Super 4 almost none with Nasarawa playing @ home . Shooting will win 2-1
Last edited by Kaizer on Tue Aug 15, 2006 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Only severe violence to Enyimba (3SC's signature promotion tactics) will keep 3SC up.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Toxicarrow wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

Tornadoes vs Ocean Boys
Gombe United vs Sharks
Lobi vs Kadunna United
Yep....With look of things, it is definitely sure that either Gombe United or Sharks will be relegated. It is possible that both of them might still be relegated if their game ends as a draw and both Lobi and Tornadoes win their games.
Sharks are a gonner then. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ayomeks
Egg
Egg

Post by ayomeks »

Sooting will get at least a draw in the match.
this is because a draw with enyimba will take Lobi to the professional league.
and if you know Anyansi and Iorfa .................................. Well
To contibute my quota
Larry Ashagbe 1
Egg
Egg

Post by Larry Ashagbe 1 »

Toxicarrow,

I have seen the league table but I am just telling you the information given to me by 3 of the 3SC players.

The players told me that they will need a draw to avoid relegation.

I am sure that the players are correct over the league table that you posted.
Toxicarrow wrote:First and foremost, Sooting is not in relegation zone. Win or loss, it will not affect Sooting's position on the league table so much.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Larry Ashagbe 1 wrote:Toxicarrow,

I have seen the league table but I am just telling you the information given to me by 3 of the 3SC players.

The players told me that they will need a draw to avoid relegation.

I am sure that the players are correct over the league table that you posted.
Larry, I don't think the players are correct - 3SC is certainly out of relegation zone. I saw an incorrect league table on KickOff website too giving 3SC 21 points from 16 matches instead of 24 points from 17 matches.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Kaizer
Egg
Egg

Post by Kaizer »

Yemi,
The players are right .We need 1 more point to guarantee our stay in the top flight .
If

and we lose 2-0 in Aba . We will go down with Sharks.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Kaizer wrote:Yemi,
The players are right .We need 1 more point to guarantee our stay in the top flight .
If

and we lose 2-0 in Aba . We will go down with Sharks.
Now I understand. That's dicey but hopefully one of the three above will not happen. I doubt if Tornadoes can make 3 against Ocean Boys - Gombe will surely get theirs against Sharks anyhow - Lobi 4 Kaduna Utd 0??? Possible but I doubt that. I seriously think Shooting will solve the whole jagbanjantis for them by simply defeating Enyimba out there in Aba :lol: . Afterall, Enyimba has nothing much to play for in that match - and Shooting has been kind to them on player transfer matters in the past, abi?

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Enugu II wrote:If this game is in Aba, Enyimba will not use all regulars but will still beat 3Sc by 1-0.
Spot on E11, if it is Aba, 3Sc are doomed.

My Insurance are safe. Thank God. How are the mighty fallen? 3Sc don turn yoyo club. Going up and down like ashewo pant.

Toxic and Kaiser, sorry oh. :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Waffiman wrote:

My Insurance are safe. Thank God. How are the mighty fallen? 3Sc don turn yoyo club. Going up and down like ashewo pant.

Toxic and Kaiser, sorry oh. :wink: :wink: :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: I think it is better to be going up and down than remaining in a state of suspended animation. 3SC went down in 1986 and 1999 - after the drop of 1986, they bounced back to win the CAF Cup in 1992, they have won Nigeria's current Premier League (started in 1990) two times, they were Nigeria's double Champions in 1995, featured in African Champions League in 1996 (2nd placed) and 1999 -went down to Div 2 and returned again! Now, for all the noise about being being SAFE - humbly tell us what YOUR INSURANCE HAVE ACHIEVED IN THE LAST 20 YEARS?? ANY TROPHY?? :lol:

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

YemiBrazil wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

:lol: I think it is better to be going up and down than remaining in a state of suspended animation. 3SC went down in 1986 and 1999 - after the drop of 1986, they bounced back to win the CAF Cup in 1992, they have won Nigeria's current Premier League (started in 1990) two times, they were Nigeria's double Champions in 1995, featured in African Champions League in 1996 (2nd placed) and 1999 -went down to Div 2 and returned again! Now, for all the noise about being being SAFE - humbly tell us what YOUR INSURANCE HAVE ACHIEVED IN THE LAST 20 YEARS?? ANY TROPHY?? :lol:
We have supplied the SE with too many players who have departed for the lure of money abroad. This is hampered our progress. Despite this we have managed to hold our own more than 3Sc.

We are not a yoyo club, we nor be like opio dross. :lol: :lol: :lol:
chopeski
Egg
Egg

Post by chopeski »

Waffiman wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

We have supplied the SE with too many players who have departed for the lure of money abroad. This is hampered our progress. Despite this we have managed to hold our own more than 3Sc.

You don come again. Excuses Excuses and more Excuses :D :D :D :D

Insurance na the Spuds of NPL. :shock: :? :? :?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

chopeski wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

You don come again. Excuses Excuses and more Excuses :D :D :D :D

Insurance na the Spuds of NPL. :shock: :? :? :?
You can call us Bolton, Villa anything but Spuds. Grrrrrr...... :x :x :x :evil: :evil:
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Waffiman wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:
Waffiman wrote:

:lol: :lol: Give me examples of the players that you have supplied the SE in recent years. I know for sure that 3SC regularly supply every batch of Eaglets and Flying Eagles with 2 or 3 players.

By the way, any news yet from Aba?????