ENYIMBA 1 - 0 SHOOTING (FULL TIME)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ayomeks
Egg
Egg

Post by ayomeks »

Lobi Stars 18 6 6 6 22 22 - 24
3SC 18 7 3 8 16 18 -2 24
Sharks 17 7 1 9 18 21 -3 22
Gombe 17 7 0 10 16 18 -2 21

if Gombe or Sharks win the last game, then sooting is doomed.
so sorry TC.
To contibute my quota
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

O de so be tele o!
Ahh Men! This is so depressing.
I wish Gov. Alao-Akala had allowed 'Gbana' to be fired when it was recommended by the Sooting board earlier.
Now, we are in the Grey zone with the distinct possibility of being relegated again!
Toxicarrow wrote:FC messed Sooting up big time.
ayomeks
Egg
Egg

Post by ayomeks »

iam sure 3sc will go down
To contibute my quota
ayomeks
Egg
Egg

Post by ayomeks »

i was nearly attacked by sooting supporters in my office.
i really pity them.
To contibute my quota
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Toxicarrow wrote:FC messed Sooting up big time.
..Olboy...na true sey we need help to stay up? :shock:
Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
SUYA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by SUYA »

Eh? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Its the greatest fraternity of armed robbers in West Africa.
That their foreign coach better run....or dey go chop am with yam anyday now. Na big pot wey hold them.
The above comments are private and not affiliated with supersport in any manner or form
ayomeks
Egg
Egg

Post by ayomeks »

yes the oyinbo man must not return to ibadan
To contibute my quota
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

SUYA wrote:
Eh? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Its the greatest fraternity of armed robbers in West Africa.
That their foreign coach better run....or dey go chop am with yam anyday now. Na big pot wey hold them.
..no be ya fault ..U hear? :evil: Someone in the 3SC camp should've listened to the weather channel...cause I got reports sey na wind aided goal! :evil: :evil: To sey una dribbu our goalie now una go just turn Ghananananian..we no go sleep again! :twisted:

Pa
ayomeks
Egg
Egg

Post by ayomeks »

paj

why u wicked like this.
To contibute my quota
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Oh this is so terrible. This is just so terrible. Why oh why. Why can't Rangers go down instead Sooting?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Its a Goal wrote:Image

Oh this is so terrible. This is just so terrible. Why oh why. Why can't Rangers go down instead Sooting?
...cause our Jujuman's from finland! :evil: The oyibo coach insisted on his own 'talisman'! :twisted:

Pa
SUYA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by SUYA »

why u wicked like this.
Permanent drippy d i c k wey antibiotic no fit cure...
But wait till sharks and gombe play finsih na then I go
Unleash Hell !!!
The above comments are private and not affiliated with supersport in any manner or form
ayomeks
Egg
Egg

Post by ayomeks »

i want to go to ibadan now and see what is hapenning.
To contibute my quota
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]ayomeks[/color] wrote: i want to go to ibadan now and see what is hapenning.
Do you care for your life :o? Ain't you a Rangers fan/reporter? Don't you know Ibadan is in mouring and the people are looking for the slightest provocation to unleash a can of whop a s s someone like you? I beg sit your backside for here jare.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

SUYA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by SUYA »

Enyimba supporters return 3sc Football in a casket after nailing it shut to the motorpark for its flight back to Ibadan.

In other related matters...a certain Fat Lady prepares to sing after Gombe and Sharks meet.
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

Dearest Sooting fans:

It seems that Sooting and Sharks are officially relegated from Pool B. An unconfirmed report from Nigeria as well as Kick off magazine's story indicated that Gombe United walked over Sharks because Sharks refused to play.

Very shameful that politics in the Agodi State House and mago-mago/jeun-jeun nonsense of Elder Oyewole and all those fools that in Sooting management have taken us backward again. This is one of the saddest day in Sooting history. If Pa Oni's management was left in charge, Sooting would not have gone down as it did today.

Woe to the day Bahner was born.....To hell with Dimeji Lawal and all that contributed to the downfall of the Sooting. Woe to the day you were born, Alao Akala.

Nat Adewole, I can not believe you sat there and watched Sooting as it went down this way under your leadership.....I am so dissapointed in you !!!
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Sad indeed. 3SC will continue in this pendulum swing until the club is run as a true sports business venture. I read Onigbinde's blueprint in 2003 when the team was in Div 2 - everything was well laid out. The youth team, the souvenir business, publications - even the team came out with the very first website by any Nigerian soccer team. But will the common Ibadan bus conductor understand all that? Will the illiterate community leaders allow 'their' 3SC to be run by private investors? NO. They will always gang up and bring up unimaginable sentiments - Ogunjobi is not from Ibadan - HE MUST GO! Onigbinde is a Modakeke man - HE MUST GO! Ibadan people will always mix their politics with the affairs of 3SC - and team will always suffer for it despite her rich history and pedigree in African soccer. 2006 is another memorable year!

HOWEVER, no matter what - this is not the first or second time - 3SC WILL SURELY COME BACK - NO DOUBT :lol: :lol: UP SUUUTTTINGGGGG!!!!!!!!
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

YemiBrazil wrote:Sad indeed. 3SC will continue in this pendulum swing until the club is run as a true sports business venture. I read Onigbinde's blueprint in 2003 when the team was in Div 2 - everything was well laid out. The youth team, the souvenir business, publications - even the team came out with the very first website by any Nigerian soccer team. But will the common Ibadan bus conductor understand all that? Will the illiterate community leaders allow 'their' 3SC to be run by private investors? NO. They will always gang up and bring up unimaginable sentiments - Ogunjobi is not from Ibadan - HE MUST GO! Onigbinde is a Modakeke man - HE MUST GO! Ibadan people will always mix their politics with the affairs of 3SC - and team will always suffer for it despite her rich history and pedigree in African soccer. 2006 is another memorable year!

HOWEVER, no matter what - this is not the first or second time - 3SC WILL SURELY COME BACK - NO DOUBT :lol: :lol: UP SUUUTTTINGGGGG!!!!!!!!
Surely, Sooting will bounce back.....Irrespective of the circumstance, I shall continue to shout "UP SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTING" till Kingdom comes
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This is a sad day for Nigerian football. How can we progress if we allow violence and intimidation decide what teams get promoted? Granted 3SC started this barbaric tactics few years ago, but there is no reason why Gombe should be allowed to use the same tactic to gain promotion. We should all protest this cruel and barbaric method of getting promoted. Sharks does not deserve this. They would have soundly beaten Gombe today had Gombe not attacked them with machettes and daggers just like 3SC did a few years ago.

I am starting a petition to put an end to this madness and have Sharks reinstated back to the Premier league. I am putting my name down as the first person to sign the petition. If you love Nigeria and Nigerian football you must sign this petition.

1. 1naija
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Toxicarrow wrote:
YemiBrazil wrote:Sad indeed. 3SC will continue in this pendulum swing until the club is run as a true sports business venture. I read Onigbinde's blueprint in 2003 when the team was in Div 2 - everything was well laid out. The youth team, the souvenir business, publications - even the team came out with the very first website by any Nigerian soccer team. But will the common Ibadan bus conductor understand all that? Will the illiterate community leaders allow 'their' 3SC to be run by private investors? NO. They will always gang up and bring up unimaginable sentiments - Ogunjobi is not from Ibadan - HE MUST GO! Onigbinde is a Modakeke man - HE MUST GO! Ibadan people will always mix their politics with the affairs of 3SC - and team will always suffer for it despite her rich history and pedigree in African soccer. 2006 is another memorable year!

Surely, Sooting will bounce back.....Irrespective of the circumstance, I shall continue to shout "UP SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTING" till Kingdom comes
...Nna..I'm tired of bouncing back O...what are..Wigan? :evil:

Pa
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]1naija[/color] wrote: This is a sad day for Nigerian football. How can we progress if we allow violence and intimidation decide what teams get promoted? Granted 3SC started this barbaric tactics few years ago, but there is no reason why Gombe should be allowed to use the same tactic to gain promotion. We should all protest this cruel and barbaric method of getting promoted. Sharks does not deserve this. They would have soundly beaten Gombe today had Gombe not attacked them with machettes and daggers just like 3SC did a few years ago.

I am starting a petition to put an end to this madness and have Sharks reinstated back to the Premier league. I am putting my name down as the first person to sign the petition. If you love Nigeria and Nigerian football you must sign this petition.

1. 1naija
You are only protesting cos Sharks and Amodu were rightfully sent packing from the NPL.

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]1naija[/color] wrote: This is a sad day for Nigerian football. How can we progress if we allow violence and intimidation decide what teams get promoted? Granted 3SC started this barbaric tactics few years ago, but there is no reason why Gombe should be allowed to use the same tactic to gain promotion. We should all protest this cruel and barbaric method of getting promoted. Sharks does not deserve this. They would have soundly beaten Gombe today had Gombe not attacked them with machettes and daggers just like 3SC did a few years ago.

1. 1naija
You are only protesting cos Sharks and Amodu were rightfully sent packing from the NPL.
Can I put your name down?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]1naija[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

1. 1naija
Can I put your name down?
If you promise to support Sooting's bid to get promoted back to the NPL next season :P.