How can someone say this boy is 27/28????

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kalakuta
Egg
Egg
How can someone say this boy is 27/28????

Post by kalakuta »

I know players can be age cheats but please how in the world can this dude in this picture (4 years ago) have been 23/24? :roll:

For your information, this picture was taken in 2002 while Martins was still in the Inter Milan Youth team. If the guy in this picture does not look like a teenager, then I don't know who will!

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/kalakuta/pics
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

you're right... the kid in that picture looks 16/17.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Oba wrote:you're right... the kid in that picture looks 16/17.
Oba the boy looks 15 or 16!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stargazer
Egg
Egg

Post by stargazer »

Undertaker wrote:
Oba wrote:you're right... the kid in that picture looks 16/17.
Oba the boy looks 15 or 16!
NO HE LOOKS LOST
Penarity
Egg
Egg

Post by Penarity »

Without doubt, Martins is truly a kid! I have not a single iota of doubt that he is truly 21!

Martins in 2002!
ROSSIKE
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ROSSIKE »

Well, this will certainly shut a lot of people up. :evil:
Imagination is more important than knowledge

- Albert Einstein

Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

which one is Martins in the picture?

:lol: na joke
Egg

Post by gqman »

I can show you pictures where I look 15. But I can assure you that I ain't anywhere close to 15!
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

gqman wrote:I can show you pictures where I look 15. But I can assure you that I ain't anywhere close to 15!
Show us
Why do we struggle to live when we are still going to die anyway?
monkeypost
Egg
Egg
Re: How can someone say this boy is 27/28????

Post by monkeypost »

kalakuta wrote:I know players can be age cheats but please how in the world can this dude in this picture (4 years ago) have been 23/24? :roll:

For your information, this picture was taken in 2002 while Martins was still in the Inter Milan Youth team. If the guy in this picture does not look like a teenager, then I don't know who will!

I wonder oh, is it a crime to be ugly, the boy is a real small boy it is written all over him he simply just has ability they can only dream of. and they obviously want him on the cheap they have to get him on the cheap afterall he is african. :( :(
If you give me Cole and I give you Gallas, surely, SURELY, you owe me money? waka man on the Cole Gallas transfer saga
ezeoneofobz
Egg
Egg

Post by ezeoneofobz »

The boy looks young there and who are we to question his age. He can't be more than 16 at most in that pic.
oceanboy
Egg
Egg

Post by oceanboy »

What the eyes see let the mouth speak. If condemnation is the way to reduce the young man' price tag; who then can argue that Lionel Messi is not 28. I support Inter in their reasonable price tag, as not to enslave the lad.
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Proverbs 3:5-6
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

NOT NECESSARILY THE FINAL PROOF, BUT...

...that picturte (if it came from 2002 or later) should shut a lot of mouths. Lesson to all: watch your spaghetti & linguini intakes.
Bell
spiro9210
Egg
Egg

Post by spiro9210 »

He looks younger than freddy adu in that picture.
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

Some yeye pipu sef, anyways dem know demselves.. No be only 28 na 75 years old wey him be. MEEEESHEEW!
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
culturz
Egg
Egg

Post by culturz »

The "belief" is he is 50! rubbish and nonsense
*my ones and my twos got your whole town shook, u better listen to your corner and watch for the hook*
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

All of una no get job. Do you guys know of a guy called baby face assasin, or do you know the singer called baby face. If baby face assasin were to claim he was 24 , no one will argue especially when compared with the face of Arjen Robben.

Mmmmm i rest my case. Looks dont reveal anything, but as long as there is no proof Oba is not what he claims to be, i am inclined with all my heart to agree with whatever age he says he is.
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

oloye wrote:All of una no get job. Do you guys know of a guy called baby face assasin, or do you know the singer called baby face. If baby face assasin were to claim he was 24 , no one will argue especially when compared with the face of Arjen Robben.

Mmmmm i rest my case. Looks dont reveal anything, but as long as there is no proof Oba is not what he claims to be, i am inclined with all my heart to agree with whatever age he says he is.
If you compare how he looked then with how he looks now.... you'd see significant "maturation" that would suggest he was in his teens when that picture was taken.
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

When did a picture become proof of a person's age?
You guys should wake up.
You either have proof or you do not.
If you do, flaunt it
If u do not then shut up
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Picture is not a true representation of age BUT it is pure undiluted madness to ever contemplate that the starry eyed boy in that picture played for Nigeria in a youth tournament alongside Celestine Babayaro in the early 90s. Sheer madness and absolute lie!
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Oba wrote:
oloye wrote:All of una no get job. Do you guys know of a guy called baby face assasin, or do you know the singer called baby face. If baby face assasin were to claim he was 24 , no one will argue especially when compared with the face of Arjen Robben.

If you compare how he looked then with how he looks now.... you'd see significant "maturation" that would suggest he was in his teens when that picture was taken.
Oba
I salute you sir, the anthopologist and carbon dating expert of mon time. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I agree with you with all my heart.
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg
Re: How can someone say this boy is 27/28????

Post by ikwerreman »

kalakuta wrote:I know players can be age cheats but please how in the world can this dude in this picture (4 years ago) have been 23/24? :roll:

Even the picture does not show he is 17
etoo_fils
Egg
Egg

Post by etoo_fils »

The reason you have clubs questioning Martins age is because on this forum it has become a habit to wildly speculate the age of all Nigerian players whether there is proof or not. If the Brazilians don't question the fact that Ronaldo looks and plays like a 40 year old today or the Dutch don't question the fact that Arjen Robben is balding and walks like someone who is nearing retirement then why peddle all this garbage about Martins?