ROBBYNICE AT MAMA CALABAR!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kaycee2g

Post by kaycee2g »

Robby, if I may hurriedly intergect. In that last picture, u laid claim to "32." I have counted it 5 times now and i must say its not 32. Its actually 17! lets call a spade, a spade!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

kaycee2g wrote:Robby, if I may hurriedly intergect. In that last picture, u laid claim to "32." I have counted it 5 times now and i must say its not 32. Its actually 17! lets call a spade, a spade!
If you say so. With that said, what is evident in the picture and can't be disputed is that they are whiter than yours. :P :twisted:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
12LION
Egg
Egg
Re: ROBBYNICE AT MAMA CALABAR!

Post by 12LION »

Robby,
Good Basketball height brother. Did you play any B-ball in your days? Thanks your parents.
PEACE!!!
12lion

Robbynice wrote:
12LION wrote:Robby,
Are you that tall or Larry and Rogba are just vertically challenged? Nice pics.
PEACE!!!
12lion
They are both tall but I am just taller! :P :twisted:
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anointed wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anointed wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
anointed wrote:Most of u arent well shaven; why?
huh? :shock: :shock: :shock:
:?: :?: :?: :?: :twisted: :lol:
are you a barber, or an admirer of clean-shaven men?
Emm...you must a beard dresser and an admirer of heavily or sparingly bearded men 8-)
I am NOT admiring anyone's beard...neither am I comdeming!
You are trying to sit on the fence but I own the fence :twisted:
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Toluchukwu
Egg
Egg
Re: ROBBYNICE AT MAMA CALABAR!

Post by Toluchukwu »

Good Basketball height brother. Did you play any B-ball in your days? Thanks your parents.
PEACE!!!
12lion

Robbynice wrote:
Are you that tall or Larry and Rogba are just vertically challenged? Nice pics.
PEACE!!!
12lion
They are both tall but I am just taller! :P :twisted:
Another Penarity is on the loose! Robby…what’s up with all these brokeback soliciting we re seeing here? Do you get this everyday!
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Thanks for sharing Robby. glad you enjoyed your stay here in the UK
Obinna
Egg
Egg

Post by Obinna »

Larry, How come you no take me go mama calabar :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: oya we go fight all

dont worryy.. i dey go school for london come late sept... I want mama calabar to be a regular occurance :P :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol:
Owerri-Aba Road
Penarity
Egg
Egg

Post by Penarity »

It is obvious everyone is awaiting my comments on these lovely pics. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robby, don't tell me that you are not applying a special shiny cream to your hair because the sheen is just so sweet. If it's natural, then you are truly blessed. Such naturally silky hair on a man are rare to come by.

Also, his manner of laughing/smiling is just as if he were modeling. It is clear that Robby encompasses style, elegance, and uncommon poise!

Now, anyone can say whatever, but the truth is: Robby is a man who'll win a fashion contest anywhere and at anytime. In summary, he is a paragon of masculine excellence!
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Penarity, is it love at first sight?
Larry Ashagbe 1
Egg
Egg

Post by Larry Ashagbe 1 »

You watched Chelsea instead.

Don't worry, next time you are in town, we will sort something out.
Obinna wrote:Larry, How come you no take me go mama calabar :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: oya we go fight all

dont worryy.. i dey go school for london come late sept... I want mama calabar to be a regular occurance :P :P :P :P :P :lol: :lol:
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

See how pepper soup stain Robbynice shirt...chei!!
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Penarity wrote:It is obvious everyone is awaiting my comments on these lovely pics. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Robby, don't tell me that you are not applying a special shiny cream to your hair because the sheen is just so sweet. If it's natural, then you are truly blessed. Such naturally silky hair on a man are rare to come by.

Also, his manner of laughing/smiling is just as if he were modeling. It is clear that Robby encompasses style, elegance, and uncommon poise!

Now, anyone can say whatever, but the truth is: Robby is a man who'll win a fashion contest anywhere and at anytime. In summary, he is a paragon of masculine excellence!
Gay alert!!! It's official...
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Penarity wrote:It is obvious everyone is awaiting my comments on these lovely pics. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You never fail to deliver :lol: :lol: :lol:
jagazo 2001
Egg
Egg

Post by jagazo 2001 »

u've gone too far
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

Robby nice pics ! :P
From this day forth, I stand by the entity that is ARSENAL.
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
but may no one dare say I was not there when its all said and done - Globero
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Prince, did u borrow your wife's top for the evening?
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

Now this is scary ! :shock:
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Globero wrote:

I bow o! :shock:

the scary thing is, Robbynice isn't doing anything to discourage this flirtacious behaviour! :shock:
Monescafe
Egg
Egg

Post by Monescafe »

fabio wrote:

Actually from his non stop compliments I think he is on the receiving end of the deliveries :lol:
"His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, King of Scotland and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular" :lol:
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

Monescafe wrote:
fabio wrote:

Actually from his non stop compliments I think he is on the receiving end of the deliveries :lol:
Simply put, Penarity is the "Female" in the Gay relationship ! :shock:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ye mogbe ohhh, Penarity just kicked open the doors of the closet :shock: :D
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Riche007 wrote:Prince, did u borrow your wife's top for the evening?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

airwolex wrote:
Globero wrote:

I bow o! :shock:

the scary thing is, Robbynice isn't doing anything to discourage this flirtacious behaviour! :shock:
wetin dem dey turn this forum to? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."