How hungry are Nigerians...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Hoxlay
Egg
Egg
How hungry are Nigerians...

Post by Hoxlay »

...for a new soccer idol?

Has it come to the point when a nation with arguably one of the most abundance of talents resorts to worshipping a teenager?

And the sad part is that the teenager is not even a finished product yet. He gets a full debut and we start singing like God has erased Germany 2006 from the history of the World Cup.

Some of you you do not know this but the lad is feeling the pressure because he has access to such posts and expectations from us. It is a fine line between appreciating our latest prodigy and simply heaping too much pressure of his young shoulders.

Bredas, enough of this empty shrining, please. Allow the boy to develop and in a few years time he would grow into a weapon to be feared by every nation in the world. That said, I expect to see only sensible and constructive Obi threads here (well, with the occassional 'misyarning' or two from the stubborn followers).
I am an objective forumite
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

Nice avatar and signature.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: How hungry are Nigerians...

Post by aruako1 »

Hoxlay wrote:...for a new soccer idol?

Has it come to the point when a nation with arguably one of the most abundance of talents resorts to worshipping a teenager?

And the sad part is that the teenager is not even a finished product yet. He gets a full debut and we start singing like God has erased Germany 2006 from the history of the World Cup.

Some of you you do not know this but the lad is feeling the pressure because he has access to such posts and expectations from us. It is a fine line between appreciating our latest prodigy and simply heaping too much pressure of his young shoulders.

Bredas, enough of this empty shrining, please. Allow the boy to develop and in a few years time he would grow into a weapon to be feared by every nation in the world. That said, I expect to see only sensible and constructive Obi threads here (well, with the occassional 'misyarning' or two from the stubborn followers).
Very very hungry. Im sure that wasnt the answer you were looking for. Now run along and go and do your homework before mummy spanks you
Hoxlay
Egg
Egg
Re: How hungry are Nigerians...

Post by Hoxlay »

aruako1 wrote: Very very hungry. Im sure that wasnt the answer you were looking for. Now run along and go and do your homework before mummy spanks you
wow, we have a psychic on our hands today.

Anyway, the issue stands: the shrining is pathetic and needs to end. Even my mummy agrees.
Hoxlay
Egg
Egg

Post by Hoxlay »

no more replies?

well, I won't touch this truth thread again then!
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

Go to Shomolu Bus Stop. You will surely find your answer there.
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

Get Killa Adjei to reply you by showing his teeth.
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

Listen to your fellow countryman, he speaks the truth!
We are the centre of the pitch, we are precise, we are our effort, we are attackers who defend, we are defenders who attack, we are respected by our rivals, we are recognised by our rivals, we are every goal that we score, we are those who always look for our opponent's goal, WE ARE ONE.

Pep Guardiola To Barca Before CL Final
Kenovski
Egg
Egg

Post by Kenovski »

Killa Adjei wrote:Listen to your fellow countryman, he speaks the truth!
He used the word Bredas.......He is Ghanaian....... 8-)

He is just another hater.......Not unlike yourself. :D
Everyday you can choose to the happy or sad, good or bad, full of joy or filled with anger. It takes the same amount of effort to acheive either.....

Anonymous
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

Kenovski wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:Listen to your fellow countryman, he speaks the truth!
He used the word Bredas.......He is Ghanaian....... 8-)

He is just another hater.......Not unlike yourself. :D
:D :D :D :D :D
We are the centre of the pitch, we are precise, we are our effort, we are attackers who defend, we are defenders who attack, we are respected by our rivals, we are recognised by our rivals, we are every goal that we score, we are those who always look for our opponent's goal, WE ARE ONE.

Pep Guardiola To Barca Before CL Final