Looks like Cameroon will be playing Ivory Coast on Feb 7

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Looks like Cameroon will be playing Ivory Coast on Feb 7

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

I have just been told that the two sides are negotiating the possibility of playing each other on Feb 7. If the game goes ahead, it is almost certain to take place somewhere in France.

Finally, African FAs are waking up to the fact that you have to use Fifa windows. This really makes me feel good:

TOG : CMR
(07 Feb 2007)

EGY : SWE
(07 Feb 2007)

NGA : GHA
(07 Feb 2007)

MAR : TUN
(07 Feb 2007)

MLI : LTH
(07 Feb 2007)

SEN : ANG
(07 Feb 2007)

ALG : LBY
(07 Feb 2007)

Oya, wetin be una predictions for Elephants vs Lions?
Last edited by Ayo Akinfe on Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

boring...they should be playing Euro sides.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

tfco wrote:boring...they should be playing Euro sides.
They should be playing European side to prepare for African qualifiers. What a smart guy you are... :roll:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

tfco wrote:boring...they should be playing Euro sides.
WHy:!: Are there going to be any Euro sides at the ANC :?: :P
Fussballgott
Egg
Egg
Re: Looks like Cameroon will be playing Ivory Coast on Feb 7

Post by Fussballgott »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
It's been about a year since we last had sex with our wives. We're definitely gonna be there to give wifey what she wants. It's definitely gonna be more than a friendly, with Cameroon seeking revenge from last year's quarter final exit, while CIV try to cement their last victory.
"Your gangster is not defined by how low your jeans fall by your waist,
but more how your genes stand over his expectations. Never forget where you came from.
Your gangster is not defined by how many rocks are in your watch, but rather how many rocks you move while on your watch."

Sean Carter
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Fussballgott wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
It's been about a year since we last had sex with our wives. We're definitely gonna be there to give wifey what she wants. It's definitely gonna be more than a friendly, with Cameroon seeking revenge from last year's quarter final exit, while CIV try to cement their last victory.
i don't think Cam beat CIV in 2006.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Fussballgott
Egg
Egg

Post by Fussballgott »

tfco wrote:
Fussballgott wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Yes, what about the overall record. They got away last time because we had to give them a day off.
"Your gangster is not defined by how low your jeans fall by your waist,
but more how your genes stand over his expectations. Never forget where you came from.
Your gangster is not defined by how many rocks are in your watch, but rather how many rocks you move while on your watch."

Sean Carter
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Fussballgott wrote:
tfco wrote:
Fussballgott wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Yes, what about the overall record. They got away last time because we had to give them a day off.
very nice of you to sky your penalty and get yourself eliminated from the ANC ---> giving CIV the day off...y'all are very generous.

i suppose your other peno miss v Egypt was also a handout to allow them access to Germany.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

If I were you I would be careful about calling anyone my wife. Cameroun is about to be an African minnow for a long time to come. :lol:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

you call lion minor thats eagle greatest threat in soccer beside we beat ivory coast in wc home and way,lion we ask you that question in next A.N.C 08 watch out as a group respect but club wise minor ok but with that green on thier body watch out niggar and enjoy your assylum peacefully am not trying to piss you off you deserve it and wait when you stop coolecting bronze
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

you call lion minor thats eagle greatest threat in soccer beside we beat ivory coast in wc home and way,lion we ask you that question in next A.N.C 08 watch out as a group respect but club wise minor ok but with that green on thier body watch out niggar and enjoy your assylum peacefully am not trying to piss you off you deserve it and wait when you stop coolecting bronze
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

I dont understand French but I think you stand a better chance of getting your point across by posting in French.
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

tfco wrote:
Fussballgott wrote:
tfco wrote:
Fussballgott wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
very nice of you to sky your penalty and get yourself eliminated from the ANC ---> giving CIV the day off...y'all are very generous.

i suppose your other peno miss v Egypt was also a handout to allow them access to Germany.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

keep dreaming #$%$* until you face us then the lion will explain to you that we are not Angola the end will tell the winner i hadly post but if i do doubt just give me your address let me visite then in your next world you will under stand dont mess with me
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Ayo Akinfe[/color] wrote: I have just been told that the two sides are negotiating the possibility of playing each other on Feb 7. If the game goes ahead, it is almost certain to take place somewhere in France.

Finally, African FAs are waking up to the fact that you have to use Fifa windows. This really makes me feel good:

SNG : CMR
(07 Feb 2007)
How can Cameroun be planning on playing Cote D'Ivoire on Feb 7 when the above you posted indicates they will do battle with Senegal?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
TonyStarks
Egg
Egg

Post by TonyStarks »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:I have just been told that the two sides are negotiating the possibility of playing each other on Feb 7. If the game goes ahead, it is almost certain to take place somewhere in France.

Finally, African FAs are waking up to the fact that you have to use Fifa windows. This really makes me feel good
What is the point of playing the games in Europe though? Yes its easier to re-group the players BUT the fields and conditions (from weather to lodging) are nothing like playing the actual qualifiers back in Africa. I'd rather see these games played back home than in France or England.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Ayo Akinfe[/color] wrote: I have just been told that the two sides are negotiating the possibility of playing each other on Feb 7. If the game goes ahead, it is almost certain to take place somewhere in France.

(07 Feb 2007)
How can Cameroun be planning on playing Cote D'Ivoire on Feb 7 when the above you posted indicates they will do battle with Senegal?
Maybe Senegal is backing out of the game. With Africa nothing is impossible.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Robbynice wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:

(07 Feb 2007)
Maybe Senegal is backing out of the game. With Africa nothing is impossible.
I just looked on FiFA.com, the ghana game is posted but there is no friendly posted for cameroon.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

TonyStarks wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I have just been told that the two sides are negotiating the possibility of playing each other on Feb 7. If the game goes ahead, it is almost certain to take place somewhere in France.

Finally, African FAs are waking up to the fact that you have to use Fifa windows. This really makes me feel good
What is the point of playing the games in Europe though? Yes its easier to re-group the players BUT the fields and conditions (from weather to lodging) are nothing like playing the actual qualifiers back in Africa. I'd rather see these games played back home than in France or England.
We are not one hour away from Europe like you North Africans.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

cameroon brazil just confirm from eurosport thats interesting Eto Ronny it will hold in Holland
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

kajifu wrote:cameroon brazil just confirm from eurosport thats interesting Eto Ronny it will hold in Holland
Brazil are playing Portugal at the Emirates on February !
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:NGA : GHA
(07 Feb 2007)
Has the date changed again???? :?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle