Whats happening with Cameroonian ballers?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

Drogba beating the Nigeria's offside trap....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We are the centre of the pitch, we are precise, we are our effort, we are attackers who defend, we are defenders who attack, we are respected by our rivals, we are recognised by our rivals, we are every goal that we score, we are those who always look for our opponent's goal, WE ARE ONE.

Pep Guardiola To Barca Before CL Final
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

mke1010 wrote:Makoun - best mifielder on his position in the continent

Song - Even at his age, still best center back on the
continent

Geremi - Best Right Back on the continent (even though he
seldom plays at Chelsea)

Thanks for the great comedy this morning. I had a great laugh. :lol: :lol:
That is just too much. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Akure4Life wrote:
ILOWNSE 4EVER wrote:Number isnt the most important. But Quality is. What about these:
- Highest exporter of crude oil: but one of the poorest countries in the world
- Most populated black country on earth 190+ millions: Highest exporter of Asylum seekers.
- Highest exporter of players: only silvers in trophy cabinet.
Need I say more.
One very important thing that you all must note is that football is Naija´s number one sport. Therefore given their numerical advantage, they are expected to dominate Africa completely, and not be boasting about silver medals and mediocrity. We are not asking you to perform in cricket or in athletics, but your national sport. You all should be ashamed that you are counting numbers with other countries only as big as Lagos when it comes to your national sport.
China´s number one sport is athletics, and they use their numerical advantage to top olympic gold medal table.
Kenya´s number one sport is athletics and ........... you know it
India´s number one sport is Cricket, and they are clearly making use of their population.
Nigeria, your number one sport is football, so put your 190+ million into better use.
Sense is not common.

India is not the best cricket side despite their population. China is a nobody when it comes to football. This throws out your logic.

What has crude oil got to do with football?
My bro, it is hate talking. :D :D :D :D :D

I gotta say, I love to see someone filled with such hate. The guy had an issue with Nigerians and it gives me pleasure to see that we occupy so much of his being he is consumed with such hate for us. Let him hate, we will continue playing.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

ILOWNSE 4EVER wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Akure4Life wrote:
ILOWNSE 4EVER wrote:Number isnt the most important. But Quality is. What about these:
- Most populated black country on earth 190+ millions: Highest exporter of Asylum seekers.
Need I say more.
One very important thing that you all must note is that football is Naija´s number one sport. Therefore given their numerical advantage, they are expected to dominate Africa completely, and not be boasting about silver medals and mediocrity. We are not asking you to perform in cricket or in athletics, but your national sport. You all should be ashamed that you are counting numbers with other countries only as big as Lagos when it comes to your national sport.
China´s number one sport is athletics, and they use their numerical advantage to top olympic gold medal table.
India´s number one sport is Cricket, and they are clearly making use of their population.
Nigeria, your number one sport is football, so put your 190+ million into better use.
Sense is not common.

India is not the best cricket side despite their population. China is a nobody when it comes to football. This throws out your logic.

I gotta say, I love to see someone filled with such hate. The guy had an issue with Nigerians and it gives me pleasure to see that we occupy so much of his being he is consumed with such hate for us. Let him hate, we will continue playing.
Yes, and winning bronzes. One thing I admire about Naija people is their patience and courage. Only Naija people can take mediocrity for so long. I bow for you.
Continue to hate and hate and hate. We Nigerians shall move on and leave you in your cesspitt of hate.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ILOWNSE 4EVER wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
ILOWNSE 4EVER wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Akure4Life wrote:
Need I say more.
Sense is not common.

Yes, and winning bronzes. One thing I admire about Naija people is their patience and courage. Only Naija people can take mediocrity for so long. I bow for you.
Continue to hate and hate and hate. We Nigerians shall move on and leave you in your cesspitt of hate.
Dont get me wrong Waf. I´m not hating on Naija. As a matter of fact, I´ve got Naija roots. Just cant buy this celebration of mediocrity.
Waf, nuff respect to you especially, first as an Arsenal brother, and on your overall savvy of the insight of the beautiful game. P´s
Keep on lying to yourself, no person with a drop of Naija blood in them will join the bredas to make fun of Naija. That is an impossibility (except if ya name is penarity :lol: :lol: ).
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Why all this gra-gra lion is defferent when come together lets pray that both country organised well to face this European brothers 2010 then the cup stay with us between lion and eagles and since lion always disgrace bit nation then lion all way,eagles should form a good team spirite why lion should add some tallent then the world will be in trouble,all this old players calling them for friends dont help like JJ bring young people you guys are funny as you look at A.n.C me i look at s.A 2010 if we can take it then never dream of taking it again
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

ILOWNSE 4EVER wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
And it all happened within 90 minutes. Its like Yobo, as usual forgot to take his sleeping sickness tablets.
Choi!! That was ownership without end. Amen
Naaa, Yobo was on the other flank
It was Enakakahirere or however he wants to spell his name.
Dozy fool, still doesn't know the rules of offside :)

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Why all this gra-gra lion is defferent when come together lets pray that both country organised well to face this European brothers 2010 then the cup stay with us between lion and eagles and since lion always disgrace bit nation then lion all way,eagles should form a good team spirite why lion should add some tallent then the world will be in trouble,all this old players calling them for friends dont help like JJ bring young people you guys are funny as you look at A.n.C me i look at s.A 2010 if we can take it then never dream of taking it again
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

kajifu wrote:Why all this gra-gra lion is defferent when come together lets pray that both country organised well to face this European brothers 2010 then the cup stay with us between lion and eagles and since lion always disgrace bit nation then lion all way,eagles should form a good team spirite why lion should add some tallent then the world will be in trouble,all this old players calling them for friends dont help like JJ bring young people you guys are funny as you look at A.n.C me i look at s.A 2010 if we can take it then never dream of taking it again
abeg, full stop be free for here. try using it to make more sense

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

tfco wrote:
kajifu wrote:Why all this gra-gra lion is defferent when come together lets pray that both country organised well to face this European brothers 2010 then the cup stay with us between lion and eagles and since lion always disgrace bit nation then lion all way,eagles should form a good team spirite why lion should add some tallent then the world will be in trouble,all this old players calling them for friends dont help like JJ bring young people you guys are funny as you look at A.n.C me i look at s.A 2010 if we can take it then never dream of taking it again
abeg, full stop be free for here. try using it to make more sense

:lol: :lol:
We are the centre of the pitch, we are precise, we are our effort, we are attackers who defend, we are defenders who attack, we are respected by our rivals, we are recognised by our rivals, we are every goal that we score, we are those who always look for our opponent's goal, WE ARE ONE.

Pep Guardiola To Barca Before CL Final
YoungLion
Egg
Egg

Post by YoungLion »

ILOWNSE 4EVER wrote:...This Cam-Naija thing, I can liken it to the Germany-Holland (Non) rivalry. Holland always want to make themselves believe that they are on par with Germany, but every other person on the planet except them know that they are not in the same class. Holland always has more prospects and flying stars scattered all over the world, but competition against Germany is non cause after all is said and done, trophies are the only reliable yard stick.
All this thesis you are writing is rubbish. Naija is not, has never been, and will never be in Cameroons class!! What is it there that is so difficult for you to understand. One thing I can say will never happen is that Naija will never, and I repeat NEVER beat the IL anywhere within that carelessly drawn triangle that is called Cameroon. But beating Naija in Nigeria is what we routinely do for fun. Dude, if I were you, I would just get over it. It might be luck, a curse, or whatever you call it, for all I care, but we own you. Game over. Next page...
KPOM*in all the languages I know* :lol:
The indomitable Lions of Cameroon.
mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

???????????????????????????? What the f........... is this? Mods could you could up with some basic entrance/registration test?
If Sex and Money can't do it, Forget About It.
01.06.1955 Ghana 7-0 Nigeria International @Kwabena
mouko
Egg
Egg

Post by mouko »

Killa Adjei wrote:
ILOWNSE 4EVER wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:I like these our Cameroon brothers because they recognize the truth, and fight fire with fire. I mean Nigeria should't even talk, Cameroon always gives it to you when it hurts to most, they even gave it to you in the beach, damn whats next.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
In the car park maybe? They say whores like it rough :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wicked... :lol:
double wicked..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
If Sex and Money can't do it, Forget About It.
01.06.1955 Ghana 7-0 Nigeria International @Kwabena
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

ILOWNSE 4EVER wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
And it all happened within 90 minutes. Its like Yobo, as usual forgot to take his sleeping sickness tablets.
Choi!! That was ownership without end. Amen

memory lane :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fussballgott
Egg
Egg

Post by Fussballgott »

Kai, dictatorship for this forum. I see the handle ILOWNSE 4EVER has mysteriously disappeared. :) :P :P
"Your gangster is not defined by how low your jeans fall by your waist,
but more how your genes stand over his expectations. Never forget where you came from.
Your gangster is not defined by how many rocks are in your watch, but rather how many rocks you move while on your watch."

Sean Carter
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

I noticed that too. Whoever is the moderator responsible for this needs to own up. This was a healthy discussion which both sides argued about Cameroon and Nigeria and all the moderators could do is deleting his handle and his posts.

I always enjoy civil discussions and believe in freedom of speech, but do delete someone's posts simply because he believes that Cameroon is better than Nigeria without any personal insults to any forumer isn't right. We have had such heated debates at Camfoot, but we cannot go that low by deleting someone's posts or handle because his opinions differ from us. If that were the case, Ayo, Dr No and other foreighners would have been history at Camfoot, but we enjoy the debates and we all lear from the arguments.

Please whoever is the moderator that did it own up and explain your reason for doing such a classless act.
Thanks
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
BIGGESTMAN
Egg
Egg

Post by BIGGESTMAN »

Killa Adjei wrote:
ILOWNSE 4EVER wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:I like these our Cameroon brothers because they recognize the truth, and fight fire with fire. I mean Nigeria should't even talk, Cameroon always gives it to you when it hurts to most, they even gave it to you in the beach, damn whats next.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

you mean to say i have been gone for 2 days and you guys have let these inbreeds abuse us like this. OH ITS ON!
G- THE PEOPLES MODERATOR, PROTECTOR OF TRUE EAGLES FANS AND DESTROYER OF OUR ENEMIES!
BIGGESTMAN
Egg
Egg

Post by BIGGESTMAN »

Fussballgott wrote:Kai, dictatorship for this forum. I see the handle ILOWNSE 4EVER has mysteriously disappeared. :) :P :P
DAMN IS HE GONE!? I REALLY WANTED TO DEAL WITH HIM! I ONLY JUST CLICKED ON THIS THREAD TODAY-HE REALLY PUT US DOWN. IF I WAS INVOLVED I WOULD HAVE EITHER DESTROYED HIM, OR CAUSED THIS THREAD TO LOCK DOWN! BRING HIM BACK-LET ME DEAL WITH HIM!
G- THE PEOPLES MODERATOR, PROTECTOR OF TRUE EAGLES FANS AND DESTROYER OF OUR ENEMIES!
Rogermilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Rogermilla »

BIGGESTMAN wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:
ILOWNSE 4EVER wrote:

you mean to say i have been gone for 2 days and you guys have let these inbreeds abuse us like this. OH ITS ON!
And you think we will sit and watch while you guys insult us as well?
"History shows that this club has had very few strikers like him. I do not know if there has ever been anyone like him before. What I do know is that Barcelona should erect a statue for him. Samuel was a fundamental player here in recent years and was key to all of the titles that the team won."

Andres Iniesta, August 2009
BIGGESTMAN
Egg
Egg

Post by BIGGESTMAN »

Rogermilla wrote:
BIGGESTMAN wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:
ILOWNSE 4EVER wrote:

Funnily enough, i always thought that the Camroonians were humble, but you are as bad as the trolls. If you want to bring it..bring it! See where it will land you!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

mouko wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:
ILOWNSE 4EVER wrote:

double wicked..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
kaikaikaikai
this guy you are on fire.....watch it, the Mods are monitoring your movements :lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

luke1867
Egg
Egg

Post by luke1867 »

BIGGESTMAN wrote:
Rogermilla wrote:
BIGGESTMAN wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:
ILOWNSE 4EVER wrote:

Funnily enough, i always thought that the Camroonians were humble, but you are as bad as the trolls. If you want to bring it..bring it! See where it will land you!
And I thought you would think twice before provoking a Lion. You guys know where your place is in African football. There is Cameroon, Egypt, and then there is everyone else. Go hang with boys your size. When it comes to achievement, Ghana is included. Your pain is with the Black Stars. They are your "Rivals". Don't try to ball with the big boys....Allow yourself to grow first.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

luke1867 wrote:
BIGGESTMAN wrote:
Rogermilla wrote:
BIGGESTMAN wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:
ILOWNSE 4EVER wrote:

And I thought you would think twice before provoking a Lion. You guys know where your place is in African football. There is Cameroon, Egypt, and then there is everyone else. Go hang with boys your size
Luke;

welcome back...wey ya moustache? faya don burn am?

foolish boy with Artur Jorge avater :)
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."