BBC to show live matches and highlights of ANC 2004

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
BBC to show live matches and highlights of ANC 2004

Post by marko »

I just saw on the text last night that BBC intend to show highlights and one full live match of the African nations cup on BBC3 starting in the next 2 weeks-I have seen Eurosport fixtures and they intend to show some live matches involving Nigeria-Does anyone know if BEN TV will show some live matches too??? :roll:
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
senator
Egg
Egg

Post by senator »

Omo me too i see am oohh, they said they will also show highlights of the all matches on BBC2
''Watching United today was like watching your woman with another man. They were where we should have been, doing exactly what we should have been doing, and deep inside you know they were doing it better than we ever have.'' __Arsenal Fan after watching Man Utd defeat Roma 7-1 10/04/07

mouko wrote:
''Going by this list Nigeria would survive if they can score more than they would concede.''
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

I repeat! there would be no live matches, just Delayed transmission on BBC3, however a (full match) will be shown everyday! and highlights on BBC2.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

DIMKA76 wrote:I repeat! there would be no live matches, just Delayed transmission on BBC3, however a (full match) will be shown everyday! and highlights on BBC2.
I think they'll show the final live only. Thats what they did last time at least anyway.
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

so! we too dey watch am live here for U.S. make all you london CE's calm down, even though we will be dealing with arabic and french commentators :wink: 8) ...is all good!!!!
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
bigapple
Egg
Egg

Post by bigapple »

BBC3 and BBC4 doesn't transmit until 7pm so I wonder how they are going to show live matches.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

well most of the matches start at 7 anyway-just read in the mirror that they are definitely showing live matches on BBC3-just sent an e-mail to BEN tV-this was their reply
''we are working to facilitate that.thanks' that means they are going to show us live matches with no sound or with arabic commentators-its all good still
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

marko, if you have BEN then surely you have Eurosport. Eurosport will show nearly every, if not all the matches live. Forget that sham of a channel BEN.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

know that just tried to get an alternative means and BEN TV are no good-well for all you british based supporters-are you goingto take time off work to watch the live matches??? i will not if i were you

Marko
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

i got exceptional leave so :P
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

everytime i take time off to watch nigerian matches we always lose

Marko
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

marko wrote:everytime i take time off to watch nigerian matches we always lose
Just like Robbynice's predictions.
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babalawo »

marko wrote:everytime i take time off to watch nigerian matches we always lose

Jeeez so na u dey carry all those winch wey dey hunt us since. Omo abeg no dey watch again, no even follow commentries.
U can do good by watching Cameroon and senegal whenever they play lol.
Just kidding man.
Peter Obi For President 2023