IS BECKHAM REALLY GOING TO AC MILAN FOR SO MUCH MONEY?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

naija4ever
Egg
Egg
Location: Latitude 14' 40 N Longitude 90' 31 W(Nollywood 4Ever)
IS BECKHAM REALLY GOING TO AC MILAN FOR SO MUCH MONEY?

Post by naija4ever »

European

BECKHAM TO AC MILAN TOTAL FOOTBALL - 93rd post - 21 Apr 2004 09:56
RUMOR IS THAT HE IS TO GO TO AC MILAN, FOR £30 MILLION. POSH AGREES WITH HIM GOING TO MILAN. [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: BECKHAM TO AC MILAN Rajarshi Ray II - 199th post - 21 Apr 2004 10:02
No, thanks. Milan already have a dead-ball expert and long-range passer in Pirlo. Beckham would be a waste of money. [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: BECKHAM TO AC MILAN Tam the Bam - 17th post - 21 Apr 2004 10:28
Rumour has it your talking crap! [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: BECKHAM TO AC MILAN Victor Eshkenazi - 153rd post - 21 Apr 2004 12:39
£30 MILLION in old Italian currency maybe. Cause this is what he is worth. [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: BECKHAM TO AC MILAN Wusa Wusa - 41st post - 21 Apr 2004 13:27
God forbid, don't forget we italians actually buy football players, not poster boys. He is nothing for AC milan to want, and besides we don't want to conquer shirt sales in east(ie china). [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: BECKHAM TO AC MILAN Milano Rossonera - 364th post - 21 Apr 2004 13:39
The most unlikely rumor of the season..remember Berlusconi:" we have better ways to spend moneys than signing Mr.Beckham"...people can say more on the Berlusconi politician, he was totally right in this point [reply] [Complain about this post]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/h2/h2.cgi ... an&sort=Te

£30 MILLION in old Italian currency maybe. Cause this is what he is worth. [reply] [Complain about this post]

God forbid, don't forget we italians actually buy football players, not poster boys. He is nothing for AC milan to want, and besides we don't want to conquer shirt sales in east(ie china). [reply] [Complain about this post]

Na wa oo, so Beckham can be yabbed/bashed to this extent? :roll: :twisted:
Rebecca you have seen want u have done to this young man's career? :x :shock: :? It aint good at all. Mr Beckham beware of ladies for ur career's sake 8) :P. Even though I dont think u r worth that amount supposedly placed on u, maybe Chelsea will pay that cos their owner doesnt know what to do with his money, as its apparently the only club that relies on names and quantity rather than quality :roll: 8) :wink:
Schillachi wrote:Thanks Ghana. I hope this defeat will forever cure us of our colonial mentality when it comes to Coaches...

mystic wrote:
Now, we can criticise CCC for this, that and the other - some of which is warranted, and some of which is complete hogwash. But, in my view, these are the prinicipal areas in which he has been a disappointment.
All the same, I salute Christian Chukwu for his efforts, his selflessness and his hard work. He has served his country to the best of his ability. The predicament that we are in, right now, is not soley of his making and we should all keep that in mind.

The two players are in different worlds. Ade is too young to be compared to Kanu. Kanu has been around and has raked in laurels upon laurels. If he is not scoring, he is assisting; and if he is not, he is entertaining ... one of the finest players in the world. Please for past times, compare Kanu to Brazilian Socrates..bbc606
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: IS BECKHAM REALLY GOING TO AC MILAN FOR SO MUCH MONEY?

Post by YUJAM »

Apparently, Madrid has bid for the new Spanish phenom - Sociedad's defensive midfielder, Xavi Alonso. The boy is really good on both sides of the ball. He also scored a stunning 30 yard blast against Valencia over the weekend.

However, I think he'd still be better replacing Guti, or Cambiasso as opposed to Becks. But then again, Madrid also need a quality central defender..

naija4ever wrote:

European

BECKHAM TO AC MILAN TOTAL FOOTBALL - 93rd post - 21 Apr 2004 09:56
RUMOR IS THAT HE IS TO GO TO AC MILAN, FOR £30 MILLION. POSH AGREES WITH HIM GOING TO MILAN. [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: BECKHAM TO AC MILAN Rajarshi Ray II - 199th post - 21 Apr 2004 10:02
No, thanks. Milan already have a dead-ball expert and long-range passer in Pirlo. Beckham would be a waste of money. [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: BECKHAM TO AC MILAN Tam the Bam - 17th post - 21 Apr 2004 10:28
Rumour has it your talking crap! [reply] [Complain about this post]

re: BECKHAM TO AC MILAN Milano Rossonera - 364th post - 21 Apr 2004 13:39
The most unlikely rumor of the season..remember Berlusconi:" we have better ways to spend moneys than signing Mr.Beckham"...people can say more on the Berlusconi politician, he was totally right in this point [reply] [Complain about this post]

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-perl/h2/h2.cgi ... an&sort=Te

Na wa oo, so Beckham can be yabbed/bashed to this extent? :roll: :twisted:
Rebecca you have seen want u have done to this young man's career? :x :shock: :? It aint good at all. Mr Beckham beware of ladies for ur career's sake 8) :P. Even though I dont think u r worth that amount supposedly placed on u, maybe Chelsea will pay that cos their owner doesnt know what to do with his money, as its apparently the only club that relies on names and quantity rather than quality :roll: 8) :wink:
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Well, Cambiasso is rumored to be on his way out, so Xabi Alonso would be a more than adequate replacement. Beckham has added more than his fair share to a faltering Madrid side this season. He should be kept by all means. I dont know what manner of men we have running for 'el presidente' at the Benarbeu. They have selfish, foolish interests to say the least.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Beckham just keeps getting better and bigger as a player,all thanx to Man-United.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Platinum:
I agree with you. There is no need to trade Becks unless Madrid is trying to make room to buy a central defender along with Xavbi.

platinum wrote:Well, Cambiasso is rumored to be on his way out, so Xabi Alonso would be a more than adequate replacement. Beckham has added more than his fair share to a faltering Madrid side this season. He should be kept by all means. I dont know what manner of men we have running for 'el presidente' at the Benarbeu. They have selfish, foolish interests to say the least.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

omey2k4 wrote:Beckham just keeps getting better and bigger as a player,all thanx to Man-United.

ManU dont even come into the equation mister! Your boot-throwing manager made sure of that.
Yettycom
Egg
Egg

Post by Yettycom »

All these talk about might be "el presidente" is all bs..... Beckham has done well this season and will remain a GALACTICO at least 4 one more season.... if he attempts AC Milan, hope d misfortune of Rivaldo does not befall him.... anyway i know it's all talk and rumour....

Becks stays and if Poshy has any sense at all, she'll stay too and dog-tab him.
God is good to me and all who love and follow him.. Amazingly, he's also loving to all those who dont know him. What a mighty God he is!
khalela

Post by khalela »

Yetty,I think the jury is out on Posh being sensible about keeping her husband.As for Becks going to Milan,I think it is an unfounded rumour.Guti can be benched,Cambiasso is going so there is plenty of space for Becks.It can even be argued that he has been the most effective player for Real Madrid this season and not just for selling shirts!!!
khalela

Post by khalela »

Yetty,I think the jury is out on Posh being sensible about keeping her husband.As for Becks going to Milan,I think it is an unfounded rumour.Guti can be benched,Cambiasso is going so there is plenty of space for Becks.It can even be argued that he has been the most effective player for Real Madrid this season and not just for selling shirts!!!
dapo lawal
Egg
Egg

Post by dapo lawal »

Yetty, spoken like a true woman. :lol:
iyerebee
Egg
Egg

Post by iyerebee »

yettycom wrote:All these talk about might be "el presidente" is all bs..... Beckham has done well this season and will remain a GALACTICO at least 4 one more season.... if he attempts AC Milan, hope d misfortune of Rivaldo does not befall him.... anyway i know it's all talk and rumour....

Becks stays and if Poshy has any sense at all, she'll stay too and dog-tab him.

well spoken, yetty, well spoken
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

Rumour has it your talking crap!
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

yetty a woman?No wonder!Didint know transvestitites did really exist on CE's.Yetty i saw U on that MTV show "I want a famous face" stop am oh!Una don dey fear me because una dey transform a him to her.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^