Mali V Benin Official thread

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

CAMERULES wrote:
airwolex wrote:Mali are a quick team but not that physical. It's hard to judge how good they really are because benin are just too physical but it looks as if we can beat them.
Na Naija again? You cant beat everybody. Even Cote D`Ivoire :lol: :lol:
:lol: you will need to send some plantains :wink: :D
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
baprophet
Egg
Egg

Post by baprophet »

green4life wrote:
tbite wrote:
green4life wrote:if mali wins then we have to beat mali or we're out.
We don't have to beat Mali. A draw would suffice, and we could use benin to get some goals and qualify on goal difference
bros, if nigeria cannot beat the mali team that i'm watching right now, betty should be fired on the spot. no excuses.
Mali is crap, nothing impressive about them
If you keep quiet at a time like this, deliverance for the Jews will arise from some other place, but you and your relatives will die. What's more, who can say but that you have been elevated to the palace for just such a time as this?" (Esther 4:14)

The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter.. Winston Churchill
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote..Ben Franklin
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

tbite wrote:
Senator WIRES wrote:what of If Mali beats CI?
That can't happen.

do u see it happenin?
we must beet mali if not CIV and mali can combine to tie their last game and knock us out
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

green4life wrote:
tbite wrote:
We don't have to beat Mali. A draw would suffice, and we could use benin to get some goals and qualify on goal difference
bros, if nigeria cannot beat the mali team that i'm watching right now, betty should be fired on the spot. no excuses.
That's why i don't understand all this mourning and gnashing of teeth. Mali are not all that. They have an average attack, good MF and sub par DEF. We can beat them, and if we don't we don't deserve to go through.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
omk
Egg
Egg

Post by omk »

Mister Dolly wrote:
If Mali wins, we are screwed..
Why is that?

Has it come to a situation where we can't hope to win matches ourselves?

I think not.
:oops: :oops: :oops:
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

SylverEagles wrote:
green4life wrote:
tbite wrote:
That's why i don't understand all this mourning and gnashing of teeth. Mali are not all that. They have an average attack, good MF and sub par DEF. We can beat them, and if we don't we don't deserve to go through.
Tell me something I don't know! You are talking as if we have other choice. We lose our yansh dey go back to Murtala, Lag city baby!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

What's the scores??

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

***Breda = Br****
REDSPYDA
Egg
Egg

Post by REDSPYDA »

Thats the problem no respect for the opposition. calling them overrated and avg... SE are overrated and Avg too per todays performance
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

The time we are wasting in this Tournament, we could have been using to practice for the African Nations Cup in Angola

We are not ready yet.

We didn't come to Ghana, to participate we came here to win the Gold. If we couldn't beat Ivory Coast today I don't see us getting the gold. To be the best u av to beat the best

Why do we want to qualify from this group anyways. To get a nice bronze, to add to the collection.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

REDSPYDA wrote:Thats the problem no respect for the opposition. calling them overrated and avg... SE are overrated and Avg too per todays performance
That's not the problem, we knew what we were up against today and we played good football. Such statements are only being made to make us sleep easier.

Let us not fabricate nonsense.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Papoose
Egg
Egg

Post by Papoose »

Disrespecting teams again.Hmmmmmmm.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Papoose wrote:Disrespecting teams again.Hmmmmmmm.
That's what the British has done to us, arrogance that is!

***Breda = Br****
StrikerC
Egg
Egg

Post by StrikerC »

green4life wrote:
tbite wrote:
Ever heard the saying "styles make fights"?

This Benin team is more physical than the SE so you need to factor that in your assessment of Mali. The SE will play a more controlled, modernized game and that may allow Mali to also have a better control of their game.
Besides, this is every teams first game so expect most good teams to improve as the tournament goes on but you must win in order to move on and improve. So a first win is priceless.

Trust me, Mali will improve in th next game like any other good team.
Papoose
Egg
Egg

Post by Papoose »

Who scored for Mali ?
Papoose
Egg
Egg

Post by Papoose »

Papoose wrote:Who scored for Mali ?
Kanoute, my bad.
Papoose
Egg
Egg

Post by Papoose »

kolinzo wrote:
Papoose wrote:Disrespecting teams again.Hmmmmmmm.
That's what the British has done to us, arrogance that is!
KPOM!
Chxta
Egg
Egg

Post by Chxta »

Benin are taking the game to Mali...
Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

OMFG Benin could av scored
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

StrikerC wrote:
green4life wrote:
tbite wrote:
Ever heard the saying "styles make fights"?

This Benin team is more physical than the SE so you need to factor that in your assessment of Mali. The SE will play a more controlled, modernized game and that may allow Mali to also have a better control of their game.
Besides, this is every teams first game so expect most good teams to improve as the tournament goes on but you must win in order to move on and improve. So a first win is priceless.

Trust me, Mali will improve in th next game like any other good team.
ok so only mali will improve while SE are selling akara in sekondi. whatever. if the SE cannot take out mali, we have no business in the ANC and vogts should go...
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

benin almsot equalize
Egg
Egg

Post by phantomjournalist »

Lol

Mali are going to run Diarra, Keita and Kanoute into the ground.
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
Papoose
Egg
Egg

Post by Papoose »

Benin playing pretty good, they shouldn't be taken lightly.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Just watched the Mali game (I missed the earlier games but I have em on DVD). This Mali team is OK but the S Eagles should be a class above the Malians.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"