KANOUTE - NIGERIA ARE NOTHING!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet
KANOUTE - NIGERIA ARE NOTHING!!

Post by Babafad »

Chei.....we don suffer O!! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Kanoute writes off Nigeria

By Afolabi Gambari, reporting from Ghana

Mali striker, Freddie Kanoute, has advised the Super Eagles to be fully prepared for a tough battle when they engage his team on Friday.

The Seville attacker gave his country a lone goal victory over the Squirrels of Benin in their Group B game on Monday.

Kanoute, who spoke with our correspondent after the match, said the group would live up to its tag as the “Group of death.”

He said, “I knew that the Nigerians would lose to Cote d’Ivoire and that being so, it would boost our chances of qualifying from the group.

“It was amazing how my calculation worked perfectly. Now, I think that the Nigerians must watch it henceforth.”

The former West Ham player, who rattled the Beninoise before delivering the killer punch, said that his team would play in the final and would not be bothered about the threat that Nigeria could pose on Friday.
Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Mr Kanute, Mali cannt beat Nigeria and my prediction is 2-1 to Nigeria.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

This guy is on drugs. Predictions made in football are not based on magic and even the most accurate are not always so. Nigeria could have won that game, and it is not as if they lost the match expectedly. This can also be applied to Mali's match, in the latter minutes of the match, Benin could seriously have equalized.

If he is counting on things working perfectly, he should be careful to prepare himself for disappointment.

With that said, I do think that Mali can win, but it will be an uphill battle. For the Super Eagles as well.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

well i have already predicted a draw if BV uses the same line up, 1-1, Nigeria will have to rely on permutations to qualify whether we like it or not
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
maddock
Egg
Egg

Post by maddock »

:shock: :shock:

cheii Mali too dey start mouth mouth :lol: :lol:

wonders will nefa cease. :lol:
nwoke-ogbunka

Post by nwoke-ogbunka »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

OUCH! OUCH!! :oops: :oops: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Fendy
Egg
Egg

Post by Fendy »

Stupid piece of journalism
"wise ones speak because they have something to say,fools speak because they have to say something".-Plato.
Vindave
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vindave »

maddock wrote::shock: :shock:

WHAT DO YOU THINK.... Na man weh nor respect himself Children deh use rob ground.
e de sweet me o! ga gaa!
e de paini you o! ga gaa!!
e sweet me o ga gaa, ga gaa!!
maddock
Egg
Egg

Post by maddock »

Vindave wrote:
maddock wrote::shock: :shock:

WHAT DO YOU THINK.... Na man weh nor respect himself Children deh use rob ground.
seriously I never expect to hia pim from Mali unless sey them qualify from group first especially after a hard fought battle with Benin [Not disrespecting R.Benin] anyway we go see wetin go happen when they jam Friday
nwoke-ogbunka

Post by nwoke-ogbunka »

Where is KOC? He need to show Vogts and the team wetin this crip dey yarn.

I want the Malian team to cry like a b!tch on friday.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

all these people that know things before it happens, please give me the lottery numbers for tonight, its a double rollover
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

nwoke-ogbunka wrote:Where is KOC? He need to show Vogts and the team wetin this crip dey yarn.

It doesn't matter. Didn't KOC show the Ugandan BS to the players in Uganda? Even from the press, exactly what did we do? We went there and lost. When the players are not committed, it doesn't really matter. They can all hurry up and go back to their respective teams. Isn't that what they all want?
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

He said, “I knew that the Nigerians would lose to Cote d’Ivoire and that being so, it would boost our chances of qualifying from the group.

“It was amazing how my calculation worked perfectly. Now, I think that the Nigerians must watch it henceforth.
chei see yabbing
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
Bajan
Egg
Egg

Post by Bajan »

Well You cant blame the bloke for being over optimistic.SEs must rise above mediocrity and take their chances against Mali.If only we could shoot like the Egyptians i wont have my doubts .
I pray Martins and Osaze show the way but that backline too must wear iron studs!!
anaedo1
Egg
Egg

Post by anaedo1 »

nwoke-ogbunka wrote:Where is KOC? He need to show Vogts and the team wetin this crip dey yarn.

This is team psychology as you can decipher because the man is no fool.
He is the spokeman for his team and need to say stuff like this to rally the others ahead of the most difficult game of their lives.

The guys are sweating in their pants and he needs to yarn some to relieve their tension.

The man must be on something and I bet you it won't be mere ganja to write off Nigeria in a game the SE need to win to advance.
Incidentally,why was it that none of all the pious ever discovered psycho-analysis?Why did it have to wait for a completely godless Jew?
Sigmund Freud
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

Can anybody give me a link to Mali soccer forum, if at all it exists
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
Yoruba man
Egg
Egg

Post by Yoruba man »

Let me tell you guys a story, GHA NIG 2000
SE won thier 1st game agaist Algeria and played lacadesicaly agaist gabon who by the way were a good team Morroo was only able to beat them my a lone goal due to a second of loss of consentration and Morroco was ahead of us on the fifa world ranking so this chap called hadji started runing his mouth about how the (Morrocco) are going to run riot all over the SE in thier own backyard
well the morrocans did run but it was not riot it was chaseing the ball for allmost ten mins without geting a foot on it and went down by two goals includeing one of the best goals of the turnament (a 25 yrd cracker by finidi ) I guess what am trying to say is that when the SE are on the ground its better for you to just leave them there if you start kicking them that is when they will stand up and bite the s~*t out of you so I guess its a good sighn that Kanute is kicking the SE while they are down so by Friday theywill get up and bite the s*~t out of him

AKA BASKETMOUTH
kendo
Egg
Egg

Post by kendo »

Babafad.....can we have sources with the news U are posting,please......
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

kendo wrote:Babafad.....can we have sources with the news U are posting,please......
Y???
Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.
kendo
Egg
Egg

Post by kendo »

Babafad wrote:
kendo wrote:Babafad.....can we have sources with the news U are posting,please......
Y???
what do u mean "y???"...
authenticity..........PLEASE add the source too.
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

What is wrong with what he is saying...
We are the centre of the pitch, we are precise, we are our effort, we are attackers who defend, we are defenders who attack, we are respected by our rivals, we are recognised by our rivals, we are every goal that we score, we are those who always look for our opponent's goal, WE ARE ONE.

Pep Guardiola To Barca Before CL Final
somebody
Egg
Egg

Post by somebody »

Yoruba man wrote:Let me tell you guys a story, GHA NIG 2000
SE won thier 1st game agaist Algeria and played lacadesicaly agaist gabon who by the way were a good team Morroo was only able to beat them my a lone goal due to a second of loss of consentration and Morroco was ahead of us on the fifa world ranking so this chap called hadji started runing his mouth about how the (Morrocco) are going to run riot all over the SE in thier own backyard
well the morrocans did run but it was not riot it was chaseing the ball for allmost ten mins without geting a foot on it and went down by two goals includeing one of the best goals of the turnament (a 25 yrd cracker by finidi ) I guess what am trying to say is that when the SE are on the ground its better for you to just leave them there if you start kicking them that is when they will stand up and bite the s~*t out of you so I guess its a good sighn that Kanute is kicking the SE while they are down so by Friday theywill get up and bite the s*~t out of him

AKA BASKETMOUTH

It was Tunisia and Congo (brazaville)
jus2nang
Egg
Egg

Post by jus2nang »

Erm.... I'm sorry but I'm having difficulty finding the part where he said "Nigeria is nothing".

Could you highlight that part please?

:roll: