STAY OFF !• Chukwu bars players’ wives from camp

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

Stories: Obafemi Obadare, Faro, Portugal

To sustain the gains of the strict approach to the 24th Nations Cup finals assignment, Nigerian players will only be allowed access to their family members if they qualified to play the final match, the Super Eagles coach, Mr. Christian Chukwu, has said.

The Nigerian coach said that the players could have their wives and other members of their family if they did well to reach the final.

Chukwu said the decision to bar players from their families was made to avoid the pitfalls Nigeria experienced during the last Nations Cup finals in Mali where women and partying were cited as the major problems that led to the Eagles’ downfall.

"Our purse will determine where we will stay in Tunisia," said Chukwu. "If we don't like where the organisers give us, if we have the money, we will move to an area we prefer.”

MORE: http://www.punchng.com/sports/article01
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Do they have correspondants in Portugal?
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

There is nothing bad in players having their wives, girlfriend, fiancess with themn as long as their is a strict code of conduct in place in which all players must follow. The only thing they can do which other countries have done in the past is book their wives in a seperate hotel far away from the team camp and only meet with them or see them during their off days... Buty knowing Naija and all the omo's for dia will they follow any rules? Hmmm
Soldier of Fortune...
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

CCC talk dem go stone am with better yarnsh em go chacge mind.Who no sabi Naija peoeple? :lol: :roll: :twisted:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Na true ohh infact if dem throw correct IKEBE in front of CCC him go change him mind quick quick.... :lol: :D

omey2k4 wrote:CCC talk dem go stone am with better yarnsh em go chacge mind.Who no sabi Naija peoeple? :lol: :roll: :twisted:
Soldier of Fortune...
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

omey2k4 wrote:CCC talk dem go stone am with better yarnsh em go chacge mind.Who no sabi Naija peoeple? :lol: :roll: :twisted:
Che! all this rutting naija brothers....
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

So the players will concentrate more if they are not allowed to see their wives? This chukwu camp in faro is a joke.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Sir V wrote:Martins is refusing to drop.
Dude, get over it already. :roll:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Players's wives are banned, but ashawos fit represent.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

The only people that should be barred from the camp is the NFA.

Fullstop!

Cheers
Akamoke

Post by Akamoke »

Sir V wrote:So the players will concentrate more if they are not allowed to see their wives? This chukwu camp in faro is a joke.
There is always one to criticize..Personally I don't think there is anything wrong in what CCC is doing , my only reservation is that they might as well be banned for the whole tournament because (based on CCC's assertion) why will you give the players the "distraction" right before the final if at that point, you will be poised to win it all
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

Are the players' boyfriends and gay partners allowed in?lol...just joking. :mrgreen:

CCC should bar himself,he is distracting the players more than their wives with his crappy coaching.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

CCC should take a leaf from Ecuador's coach who during the last WC allowed wives and girlfriends to be present but also cautioned the players against bedroom gymnastics.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

YUJAM wrote:CCC should take a leaf from Ecuador's coach who during the last WC allowed wives and girlfriends to be present but also cautioned the players against bedroom gymnastics.
..and we all saw their results at the WC... :) ..what kind of a stupid policy is that...allow your wives in but no bedroom gymnastics..the coach must be living in Mars.. :D
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Dolly: The man wanted them to keep it simple. :lol:
I believe their coach at the time was Dario Gomez.
..and we all saw their results at the WC... ..what kind of a stupid policy is that...allow your wives in but no bedroom gymnastics..the coach must be living in Mars..
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

[quote="YUJAM"]Dolly: The man wanted them to keep it simple. :lol: I believe their coach at the time was Dario Gomez.

[quote]

...to foreplay.
You are Your Own Dog
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

IT is CCC's say what he wants or don't want.At this point he is in charge.
who no know go know.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

cic old boy wrote:Players's wives are banned, but ashawos fit represent.
Abi O! I can categorically say that No Nigerian player's wife has EVER visited any training camp.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[quote="lowzeewee"]Are the players' boyfriends and gay partners allowed in?lol...just joking. :mrgreen:

now this is a scary post from you, pls take your Gay tendecies away from here. It isnt funny anymore. No montrose allowed
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
[b]lowzeewee[/b] wrote:Are the players' boyfriends and gay partners allowed in?lol...just joking. :mrgreen:

now this is a scary post from you, pls take your Gay tendecies away from here. It isnt funny anymore. No montrose allowed
Actually gay people are welcome here too.
seyiblack
Egg
Egg

Post by seyiblack »

Let them have their wives in Tunisia but far away from their hotels. It might keep them in check and reduce partying on their off days. Will you rather they bang their wives on their off days and then go to sleep or have dinner, or bang ashawo and party all night?
Support our boys regardless of coach, ethnicity of players and pure jealousy.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

nanijoe, so u are gay? wonders will never end. anyway pls keep that in ur pocket
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Bigpokey24 wrote:nanijoe, so u are gay? wonders will never end. anyway pls keep that in ur pocket
Bigpokey...I truly wonder about your obsession with homosexuality. This is a soccer discussion forum and you somehow manage to bring people's sexual preferences into just about every thread.
Just for the record, I'm definitely not gay.
But if I had to make a choice between being you and being gay, the choice is a no-brainer.