France 2 - 1 England

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

Robbynice wrote:
skillful wrote:I beg am i watch the game most of the french stars didnt turn up, although the french had more possession they counln't break down a rugged and rigid english defense.
I still cant understand why rooney was withdrawn.
Withdrawing Rooney from the game is the best move made by the England's coach in that game. Rooney was so close to getting a card in that game that if he had spent another 1 or 2 on the green grass, he would have been carded. Bobo played well but he needs to check himself.
I disagree..the bobo was on fire, and see the person wey dey even replace am with...Heskey...I can play better than him. That change cost England the game. Rooney dey tap sha....on the other hand, he needs anger management lessons. Some reactions were uncalled for. Same with Lampard.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
camex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by camex »

Riche007 wrote:
Robbynice wrote:
skillful wrote:I beg am i watch the game most of the french stars didnt turn up, although the french had more possession they counln't break down a rugged and rigid english defense.
I still cant understand why rooney was withdrawn.
Withdrawing Rooney from the game is the best move made by the England's coach in that game. Rooney was so close to getting a card in that game that if he had spent another 1 or 2 on the green grass, he would have been carded. Bobo played well but he needs to check himself.
I disagree..the bobo was on fire, and see the person wey dey even replace am with...Heskey...I can play better than him. That change cost England the game. Rooney dey tap sha....on the other hand, he needs anger management lessons. Some reactions were uncalled for. Same with Lampard.
I too think that Ronney was having a great game and he is just 19!!! He provoqued the penalty that Beckham missed and his touch of the ball is simply amazing.
living
Egg
Egg

Post by living »

england's defence was rock solid, infact the french tried everything and threw everything at ethe defence but it stood,unforunately Hesky but in particular Gerrard spoiled the whole show,anyway I supported France so it is all good
Things might come to those who wait but only those things left behind by those who hustle-Abraham Lincoln
living
Egg
Egg

Post by living »

riche007 well said he needs to curtail his uneccessary anger
Things might come to those who wait but only those things left behind by those who hustle-Abraham Lincoln
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Rooney should have been carded in this game and was lucky to escape