mart nooij

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: mart nooij

Post by ugly boy »

house boys no get shame.. :rotf: :rotf:
Spicyee
Egg
Egg

Post by Spicyee »

benny wrote:
chopeski wrote:
benny wrote:THERES SOMETHING U CALL CONTINUITY IN SPORT...WHAT MAKES U THINK THAT THERE WILL BE ENOUGH TIME BTW NOW AND JUNE TO PREPARE THE TEAM WITH A NEW COACH..I TELL U WE DO NOT HAVE THE PLAYERS TO WIN MATCHES ANYMORE OUR PLAYERS ARE AVERAGE...BRING IN THE FERGUSON,HIDDINK OR GO TO PLUTO AND GET A COACH IF U DONT HAVE THE CALIBRE OF PLAYERS TO COMPETE THERES NOTHING U CAN DO...RIGHT NOW WE DONT HAVE THE CALIBRE OF PLAYERS TO COMPETE AT THE WORLD LEVEL...THE SOONER WE REALISE THE BETTER...EVERY OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRY'S PLAYER STEPPED UP THEIR GAME WE DID NOT...WE THINK BECOS WE ARE NIGERIA WE ARE SUPPOSED TO WIN GAMES...FAFAFA FOUL.....GONE ARE THOSE DAYS WHEN OUR SE PLAYERS ARE THE ONLY ONES PLAYING IN EUROPEAN TEAMS.NOW EVERY AFRICAN COUNTRY CAN BOAST OF 4 OR 5 PLAYERS PLAYING IN EUROPE..SO THERES NO MORE CHANCING BY SE ON OTHER AFRICAN TEAMS
You are begining to sound like a broken record, what with your writing in large caps and in green of all bloody colors. You're not making any sense and if you feel like tolerating mediocrity- this is your problem but please, don't force your low standards on the rest of us.
I CAN WRITE IN ANY CAP AND ANY COLOR OF MY CHOICE U DONT HAVE TO READ MY POST.....I SAY IT AGAIN AMODU IS D LEAST OF THE PROBLEM,NIGERIA WILL REGRET SACKING HIM IF THEY DO,OUR PLAYERS ARE AVERAGE JUST A COUPLE CAN BE CONSIDERED ABOVE AVERAGE
...someone spoke about a broken record...I just found one...
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

omey2k4 wrote:Man i am shocked reading KOC's update from camp.$@#% is foked up.Like hwo civilized are those guys?The players on the other hand should not act crazy and pay Amodu back haba.A lot of those guys on the team are there because they were all part of the plans for WC/Q's.
Yakubu and Yobo are teammates they probably get into it a lot but Nna Yak sef,if I be him i no for talk sef.A win will change everything.
If they change our coach well then,there goes another disaster waiting to happen.Coach is not our problem,its the NFF.
It was good for yYak to talk..because they for pretend say problem no dey...both players accoerding to report did not play well...someone need to tell them...well they did it themselves. The main problem our team has is lack of hustle....this why osaze always shine...he always gives 100 %.
Amodu must lead this team to the WORLD CUP..he has earned and he is entitled to it.
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Siasia is more equiped to lead nigerian than any FC. especially in a short notice.
And siasia should not accept to work under any FC.
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Anybody, I repeat anybody is better than Amodu. Kanu would be better than Amodu as a player/coach. With the lack of time to the WC, SSS is the best option, he already knows most of the players, he would be better than any foreign coach, even if it is GUs Hiddink. They guy knows how to make our teams attack and play as a unit something Amodu has not achieved in over 2 years. Amodu still does not know that wastepipes like Olofinjana, Nwaneri, Yak, have no place in the team. SSS is the only logical answer, but I will take anyone over Amodu, simply because it can't get any worse than seeing Yak, Olofinjana, and Nwaneri be mainstays of this team.
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

benny wrote:IF NFF SACK AMODU AND BRING IN NOIJ ABI WETIN BE HIM NAME THEIR HEAD NO DEY HOUSE AND THEY WILL FAIL TOTALLY COME JUNE..WHAT KIND OF STUPID NONSENSE IS DAT? THEY SHOULD LET AMODU TAKE SE TO SA 2010 AND AFTER THAT DO WHATEVER THEY WANT TO DO WITH HIM WHAT ON EARTH DO THEY THINK NOJI OR ANY COACH BTW NOW AND JUNE...I TELL U GUYS NIGERIA WILL FAIL...YES THEY WILL FAIL AND THEY WILL CONTINUE TO FAIL AND FAIL AND FAIL AND FAIL AND FAIL...%$#@^& *kindpeople* THAT ARE SO INPATIENT :curse: :curse: :curse:
I dont think we need to go to SA if we are going to have Amodundu as the coach or else Nigerians will shout him at sight take that from me. we all know what SA is. If you are his brother pls advise him make he no go there at all. Let me tell you that any coach is better than this your Bro.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
lagos777
Egg
Egg

Post by lagos777 »

YUJAM wrote:Mozambique is very organized. Question is whether Nooj will have time to make his mark on the Eagles side?
excuses, already :blink: :blink:
Mike Ditka quote :
"I didn't say it in those general terms but I said it like that".
tunde72
Egg
Egg

Post by tunde72 »

asabatex wrote:
omey2k4 wrote:Man i am shocked reading KOC's update from camp.$@#% is foked up.Like hwo civilized are those guys?The players on the other hand should not act crazy and pay Amodu back haba.A lot of those guys on the team are there because they were all part of the plans for WC/Q's.
Yakubu and Yobo are teammates they probably get into it a lot but Nna Yak sef,if I be him i no for talk sef.A win will change everything.
If they change our coach well then,there goes another disaster waiting to happen.Coach is not our problem,its the NFF.
It was good for yYak to talk..because they for pretend say problem no dey...both players accoerding to report did not play well...someone need to tell them...well they did it themselves. The main problem our team has is lack of hustle....this why osaze always shine...he always gives 100 %.
Amodu must lead this team to the WORLD CUP..he has earned and he is entitled to it.
I think the person way fit talk is Eyeama way then expose to beating and Obasi whose goal was wasted. Not YAk or waiting then they call him. Abeg what would have happen if Amodu have failed to take Obasi along?. Na wa o.
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.
Bobo Dan
Egg
Egg

Post by Bobo Dan »

benny wrote:ALL I KNOW IS AT THE END OF THE DAY IF THEY SACK AMODU...THE NEW COACH WILL STILL INVITE THE SAME OLD PLAYERS WE HAVE TO THE WC ...IF U GUYS THINK THAT BRINGING IN THE LIKES OF RABIU,LUKMAN,OKORO ETC TO COME AND DO THE MAGIC THEN U GUYS ARE WORSE THAN AMODU AND NFF PUT TOGETHER BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT READY TO FACE THE WORLD TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT[/b]

Pray do tell, dear bro!
Who then in this current cream of players is ready to face the world?
Kanu?, Yak? Yusuf? Nwaneri?
Curious mind awaiting your reply .......
If I can't express my opinion, I have no reason to be part of this union."
Co Adriaanse - AZ Coach

We’re not rated on the Continent,” said Toshack. “British managers are not, coaches are not, players are not. It’s all 4-4-2, hit the front man, get on the second ball. It hasn’t changed. It frustrates me at times, it really does.”
- John Toshack (British Wales Coach viewtopic.php?t=111511 ).

Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

YUJAM wrote:Mozambique is very organized. Question is whether Nooj will have time to make his mark on the Eagles side?
He will need tons of friendlies to do that... Start against amateur sides and then finally upgrade slowly to full grade A friendlies
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

benny wrote:THERES SOMETHING U CALL CONTINUITY IN SPORT...WHAT MAKES U THINK THAT THERE WILL BE ENOUGH TIME BTW NOW AND JUNE TO PREPARE THE TEAM WITH A NEW COACH..I TELL U WE DO NOT HAVE THE PLAYERS TO WIN MATCHES ANYMORE OUR PLAYERS ARE AVERAGE...BRING IN THE FERGUSON,HIDDINK OR GO TO PLUTO AND GET A COACH IF U DONT HAVE THE CALIBRE OF PLAYERS TO COMPETE THERES NOTHING U CAN DO...RIGHT NOW WE DONT HAVE THE CALIBRE OF PLAYERS TO COMPETE AT THE WORLD LEVEL...THE SOONER WE REALISE THE BETTER...EVERY OTHER AFRICAN COUNTRY'S PLAYER STEPPED UP THEIR GAME WE DID NOT...WE THINK BECOS WE ARE NIGERIA WE ARE SUPPOSED TO WIN GAMES...FAFAFA FOUL.....GONE ARE THOSE DAYS WHEN OUR SE PLAYERS ARE THE ONLY ONES PLAYING IN EUROPEAN TEAMS.NOW EVERY AFRICAN COUNTRY CAN BOAST OF 4 OR 5 PLAYERS PLAYING IN EUROPE..SO THERES NO MORE CHANCING BY SE ON OTHER AFRICAN TEAMS
But is this not the mentality killing the Eagles? Malawi does not have world class players either, neither does Egypt...neither did Greece in 2004. Organization with average players and one star will go a long way
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Molue Conductor wrote:
But is this not the mentality killing the Eagles? Malawi does not have world class players either, neither does Egypt...neither did Greece in 2004. Organization with average players and one star will go a long way

pls teel them. they keep using the "average players" excuse to cover their masters a$$.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

KPOM can we not hear the average player excuse again, it is the stupidest argument in the books. Even if they are average they are still far better than the likes of Kenya, Mozambique, yet we still struggle against those sides. Could it be that their coaching, and our lack of it is what narrows the gap when we meet these teams ?