What Barcelona's Board Needs to Say To Fans Re: Cesc....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ziontrain
Eaglet
Eaglet
What Barcelona's Board Needs to Say To Fans Re: Cesc....

Post by Ziontrain »

When is Barcelona's broke-a$$, longthroat board going to tell their silly fans the truth about Cesc, namely that they blew their load on Villa and cannot in a million years afford to buy Mr Fabregas' left leg, let alone the rest of him:

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Last edited by Ziontrain on Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Jose Mourinho favoured directness and used to throw Robert Huth or John Terry up front when Chelsea were chasing the game, a ploy associated with the industrial era of English football management."
- The Guardian UK, November 26, 2007
yaya
Re: What Barcelona's Board Needs to Say To Fans Re: Cesc....

Post by yaya »

when are you going to tell ur benefactors that you refused to go to medical school, and blew their money on norwegian prostitutes and drugs? :taunt: :taunt:
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Cesc is going to Barca whether you like it or not.

Barca has more money than Arsenal can ever have
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

Look who is calling someone broke, your club has been turned into a selling club for Barcelona, no wonder why Fabregas wants to get out... :rotf:
We are the centre of the pitch, we are precise, we are our effort, we are attackers who defend, we are defenders who attack, we are respected by our rivals, we are recognised by our rivals, we are every goal that we score, we are those who always look for our opponent's goal, WE ARE ONE.

Pep Guardiola To Barca Before CL Final
Ziontrain
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ziontrain »

YUJAM wrote:Cesc is going to Barca whether you like it or not.

If that were true then they would be able to afford Cesc instead of making lame brained "offers", wouldnt they? Hey listen though, I think I have five bucks and some change left over from when I was at the supermarket. Why dont you take it and give me your house? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Jose Mourinho favoured directness and used to throw Robert Huth or John Terry up front when Chelsea were chasing the game, a ploy associated with the industrial era of English football management."
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

ZT: Of course, they will start with a low offer :P They certainly will not start high
Ziontrain wrote:

If that were true then they would be able to afford Cesc instead of making lame brained "offers", wouldnt they? Hey listen though, I think I have five bucks and some change left over from when I was at the supermarket. Why dont you take it and give me your house? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

If a Captain drops his sword on the battlefield and tells his troops, he can fight their cause no more, will he still be revered upon making an about turn after the threat of court-marshalling? Lets not deny the obvious here, Cesc wants to go. His staying will not be because he's had a change of heart, or renewed belief in Wenger's bullsh*t, disproved philosophy, but rather because his exit, quite like the captain's above, has been blocked! Can he still be seen as the right man to lead their charge, having wished to abandon it seconds earlier? Thats a question, not a statement.
Ziontrain
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ziontrain »

YUJAM wrote:ZT: Of course, they will start with a low offer :P They certainly will not start high
r
Ziontrain wrote:

Em, that wasnt a "low offer". It was a lowball offer. Which is a waste of time when someone hasnt said they want to sell something and you are the one trying to create a transaction. Anyone with any idea about negotiating strategy knows that in that situaiton a lowball offer is a waste of time. It isnt going to be accepted, it gives you no credibility with the person you want to do a deal with - and worse it, it leaves the player wondering how serious you really are. Because even Cesc knows that Arsenal was never going to let him go for that price.

- C.Ronaldo, in the prime of his career has sold for 85 when Man U wasnt really trying to sell him.
- Alonso, at the end of his career went to Madrid for 35 million from a team that was actively interested in selling him.
- Villa who is not better than Cesc on the field and not even half as valuable in a commericial context, Barca bought him for 40m just five minutes ago.
In this context, offering 30mm for Cesc, who is in his prime and has 5 yrs left on his contract with a team that isnt actually wanting to sell him in the first place, is an utter joke. Such an offer is a waste of the Barcelona managementæs time, the lawyers fees and whatever else was spent to make the offer.

So there is no strategy at work here. Just some Serrano-fisted bufoons, who dont have a clue. That 30m offer is, like I said, about as useful as me walking up to the door of your house and offering to buy your house for pocket change. It confirms to everyone that you are a time waster. Arsenal is probably laughing their azz off. The more this goes on, all that is going to happen is that Cesc will start asking Barca why they are wasting his time. He himself knows that Arsenal wont let him go for cheap, so all Barcelona is doing is underminding the the 6-7 years of dignified reputation he built at Arsenal, without ever being able to buy him. Which is of no use to him.

That is what happens when clubs take longthroat for things they cant afford.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Ziontrain wrote:

Plus they would pay the 12 million they still owe us from the henry and Hleb transfers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

yaya wrote:when are you going to tell ur benefactors that you refused to go to medical school, and blew their money on norwegian prostitutes and drugs? :taunt: :taunt:
:shock: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
yaya
Cheii! Barcelona has Arsenal between a rock and a toilet

Post by yaya »

Give us £50m for FabregasBy SHAUN CUSTIS

Published: Today
Add a comment (3)
ARSENAL have told Barcelona: You can have Cesc Fabregas for £50million.
And Arsene Wenger has already held talks with Joe Cole over filling the gap left in the Gunners midfield.

Arsenal insisted skipper Fabregas, 23, was not for sale when they dismissed Barca's opening bid last week.

But the Nou Camp's top brass now claim Arsenal say they will sell... if Barca double their offer.

The Catalan giants are not prepared to do that but the fact Arsenal have named a price suggests there is now room for negotiation.

A Nou Camp source said: "This is the news the men in charge at Barca wanted.

"They now see the possibility of Arsenal cracking and are determined to get their man.

"They hope they can get an agreement at around the £35m mark."

Chelsea star Cole met Gunners boss Wenger before jetting out to South Africa with England last week.

The former West Ham ace, 28, is out of contract and set to quit Stamford Bridge after seven years.

Chelsea boss Carlo Ancelotti has not given up hope of keeping Cole.

Assistant boss Ray Wilkins admitted: "Carlo and myself would love Joe to stay. But it's down now to the club to see what we can do."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... z0q7Tzm76t
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Cheii! Barcelona has Arsenal between a rock and a toilet

Post by Coach »

Rock and a toilet?

Perfect. Flush Wengerism to the depths of the river Thames and cast the rock with the precision of Phil Taylor towards Denilson's head, if it misses, then let it annoint Armand for all his Djimi Traore-ness!
yaya

Post by yaya »

Coach wrote:Rock and a toilet?

Perfect. Flush Wengerism to the depths of the river Thames and cast the rock with the precision of Phil Taylor towards Denilson's head, if it misses, then let it annoint Armand for all his Djimi Traore-ness!
cheiiI! :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf

i have to admit, the arrogance of the barcelona heirrachy is interesting. they definitely know something no one esle knows.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

This guy you have serious issues, Wenger should raise the price to 100 million pounds.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
yaya

Post by yaya »

ohenhen1 wrote:This guy you have serious issues, Wenger should raise the price to 100 million pounds.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Real Madrid about to offer 40 million pounds for Fabregas

http://www.footylatest.com/real-madrid- ... egas/14676

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :

kalani
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani »

ohenhen1 wrote:Real Madrid about to offer 40 million pounds for Fabregas

http://www.footylatest.com/real-madrid- ... egas/14676

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :
Like that would change anything, it probably just Mourinho saying hello to Barcelona in his own way.
megapro wrote:
Yobo’s problem is easy to analyze. His name is Omeruo. You don’t have to be a genius, just a normal guy like me to understand that we’re talking about frustration. It’s not easy for a player to see how he’s outperformed by a 19 year-old kid, but the kid is fantastic. I had the courage to play him and the problem is very simple.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Assnal will sell Him--They always do....

This player in my Opinion does not Worth the Money been Speculated about..
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

GUEST wrote:Assnal will sell Him--They always do....

Barca are just driving the cost up, with their strategy to use the media to tap up the player. AFter all this you really think that the board or Arsenal fans will take 35 million euros for Fabregas.

yaya

Post by yaya »

ohenhen1 wrote:

Barca are just driving the cost up, with their strategy to use the media to tap up the player. AFter all this you really think that the board or Arsenal fans will take 35 million euros for Fabregas.
another delusion of ohenhen he thinks the fans make the decisions. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: ehhhh ohenen, when are the fans meeting with joey cole to finalise the transfer....sunday don pass 2 times oh! :rotf:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

yaya wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

another delusion of ohenhen he thinks the fans make the decisions. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: ehhhh ohenen, when are the fans meeting with joey cole to finalise the transfer....sunday don pass 2 times oh! :rotf:

We don't need to sell Fabregas, he is our captain, very important player, he has 5 years left on his contract, Arsenal is the most profitable club in England, we are not in need of the money. But i must say every player has his price, and is replacable, Arsenal evaluation of a 23 year super star is 80 million pounds. Pay up you can have him.

yaya

Post by yaya »

And i am saying YOU, OHENHEN, have absolutely no say in the matter. :D
ohenhen1 wrote:
yaya wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

We don't need to sell Fabregas, he is our captain, very important player, he has 5 years left on his contract, Arsenal is the most profitable club in England, we are not in need of the money. But i must say every player has his price, and is replacable, Arsenal evaluation of a 23 year super star is 80 million pounds. Pay up you can have him.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

yaya wrote:And i am saying YOU, OHENHEN, have absolutely no say in the matter. :D
ohenhen1 wrote:
yaya wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

Oh yes i do, The board will have to answer to we Gooners. 60-80 million pounds would be right right price. Maybe 50 million pounds with a player exchange could work out. There is room for negotiation, but 35 million euros will get the door slammed on your face.