Anyone suffer physical symptoms after the loss

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ugly boy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Anyone suffer physical symptoms after the loss

Post by ugly boy »

I had a fever and slept for like 2 hours :oops:
Babalawo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Anyone suffer physical symptoms after the loss

Post by Babalawo »

Was in class preparing for an upcoming exam in a few days...u can imagine what i was going through, after i flunked a few revision questions...One of my studying Partners just said..."Uzzy...u need to go home and sleep...u are not yourself and we understand" :atc:....The moffo is British :veryangry:
Peter Obi For President 2023
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

I slept for 2 hours and woke up with a pounding headache
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
kulu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kulu »

I had pangs of happiness and mirth at the poetic justice Amodu must STILL be feeling! :rotf:
"How can someone qualify his country for the World Cup and then, because he lost a match, everyone is saying they should sack him. Please allow the man to do his work. Nobody is perfect, but if someone can qualify his country for the World Cup, then he deserves some respect. I even heard that it is the second time he has qualified Nigeria for the World Cup. That is huge". - French legend Alain Giresse on Nigeria's Shuaibu Amodu, 2010
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

uzoma007 Da CE Virus wrote:Was in class preparing for an upcoming exam in a few days...u can imagine what i was going through, after i flunked a few revision questions...One of my studying Partners just said..."Uzzy...u need to go home and sleep...u are not yourself and we understand" :atc:....The moffo is British :veryangry:
Do the same thing for him tomorrow :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

:evil: :twisted:
I guess what's most painful is not making that break thru for Africa and that history.

I don't know why our defense was this weak.
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

kash n' karry wrote::evil: :twisted:
I guess what's most painful is not making that break thru for Africa and that history.

I don't know why our defense was this weak.
Don't beat yourselves up. Nigeria is deep and talented and will rebuild its NT to its glory days. It's a matter of time. Today was as Glen Johnson would call it

[/video]

But as dark as it gets at night, the sun will only come again in the morning. The sun will set.. and it will rise.
Da Chief
Egg
Egg

Post by Da Chief »

I haven't seen the game yet but will watch the replay later on .As I predicted before the WC it was going to be shambolic and the Eagles haven't disappointed. The game started at 4.30am my time and it was either having a good night sleep or deprive myself of quality rest time for crap football, I chose a good rest. After the 2002 WC disaster, I said to myself, I'll always judge anything involving Nigerian football with pure objectivity and zero patriotism. Work over the Eagles, women over the Eagles, Formula 1 over the Eagles and a good sleep over the Eagles as long as Nigeria is still what it is.
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked Him for forgiveness. – Emo Philips.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hh96Ex-94s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SFGR1HWcdY&feature=fvw
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

Da Chief wrote:I haven't seen the game yet but will watch the replay later on .As I predicted before the WC it was going to be shambolic and the Eagles haven't disappointed. The game started at 4.30am my time and it was either having a good night sleep or deprive myself of quality rest time for crap football, I chose a good rest. After the 2002 WC disaster, I said to myself, I'll always judge anything involving Nigerian football with pure objectivity and zero patriotism. Work over the Eagles, women over the Eagles, Formula 1 over the Eagles and a good sleep over the Eagles as long as Nigeria is still what it is.
You will live longer :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

nope not at all. i gave up after we failed to beat common greece.. didn't expect much so i didn't suffer jack. Shambolic preparations should never be rewarded. May we continue to fail until we address serious issues we have with our football administration.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

metalalloy wrote:nope not at all. i gave up after we failed to beat common greece.. didn't expect much so i didn't suffer jack. Shambolic preparations should never be rewarded. May we continue to fail until we address serious issues we have with our football administration.
i beg make you no lose sleep..S. Korea just put us out of our misery..it was bound to happen..Better them than someone does a N.Korea on us and the forum does not only go mute an dlocked but some get suicidal.... Many were harping that we had a pipedream called the semi final..For a team that gets to the wc struggling and changes coaches just weeks before you get there, u expect much? This is not table soccer, its reality. Those who get to the QTs and beyond prepared well..There will be another time in the wc..For now we can go home and lick our wounds, and, maybe, this time learn. Also, all this glut of foreign players is also killing us, believe it or not. They say too much of anything is bad. We need to mix the team up with expats and locals, it will help to balance mentally and skillfully, as both sides can learn from one another. The locals will have that hunger to prove, and the xpats will have some sort of experience, which both can rub off on each other.I guess this is one of the points Mr. Puffington was trying to elaborate when he said if we get a local coach results won't change. Its more than the coaching man, trust me.
Hope for the best next time, if not NZ, Canada & N. Irlenad will be glad to pounce on us and use is as a springboard to the next round, and no 1 should be surprised!!!!!!!! :? :? :? :!: :!: :idea: :idea: :wink: :winking: :blink: :glare: :|
Last edited by Man Ataye on Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:23 am, edited 4 times in total.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
stargazer
Egg
Egg

Post by stargazer »

niyi wrote:I slept for 2 hours and woke up with a pounding headache

You will think wana get use to these huseless eagus by now :twisted:
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

:evil: :twisted:
I just can't eat da rest of da day, so i'm going to bed now in an empty stomach. All this just bcos of the extra one goal we need to go to da 2nd round. I'm just glad am going on vacation in a couple of days, clear our my mind a little bit :drool:
k24opout
Egg
Egg

Post by k24opout »

I just can't eat da rest of da day, so i'm going to bed now in an empty stomach. All this just bcos of the extra one goal we need to go to da 2nd round. I'm just glad am going on vacation in a couple of days, clear our my mind a little bit :drool:
why do u need a vacation, u live in miami :twisted:
GAME RECOGNIZE GAME GRANDAD..and YOUR LOOKING UN-FA-MILIAR RIGHT NOW

We cannot repay debt because if we don't pay the creditors won't die, but if we do pay we will die. Tomas Sankara
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

I beg thank Korea..They saved us from some misery!!!!! :?
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

yep i laffed @ their failure 2 get a win, 3ce in d world cup dey have flunked a lead, wasn't expecting anything different as i didnt even celebrate d goal cos i had it @ d back of mind dey mite jus *(&^$ it all up, useless team, we will dies ma arsee
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I slept for like 7 hours and woke up feeling like the world was so gloomy.

:bored: :bored: :bored: :bored:
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

I have the USA to root for next, if they win or progress (which they will) nothing spoil for my end...crooks and criminals can continue their ways, there is life after always :thumbs: :thumbs:
wolverine
Egg
Egg

Post by wolverine »

I woke up to the realisation that GOD is no longer a Nigerian :sad: