Never mind that manure and Chelsea lost, Lets continue...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Never mind that manure and Chelsea lost, Lets continue...

Post by Robbynice »

...to dwell on Arsenal loss oops draw from yesterday. :shock: I am not talking to manure and chelsea or even the cold spuds fans who are first class haters and understandably so. I am talking to the so called Arsenal fans that can't wait to say I told you so, or insults the coaches or the players when Arsenal lose or even draw a game as if winning is our birthright. Please lets come in here and dwell on how we messed up giving up a 4 goals lead even though we were down a man with 40 minutes to play and the referee gave two questionable penalties to Newcastle and ofcourse never mind the fact we came out of the weekend better than we did going in (+1 point gained on our opposition). In fact since we blew a 4 goals lead, we should just give the EPL title to manure (who when presented with the opportunity to take full control of the league by beating Wolves could not do so). Thank God that wasn't Arsenal yesterday that lost to the Wolves. Our so called fans would have told us how mentally weak the players are. These are the same players who less than a week ago over came a tough situation at the Emirates down a goal and not playing well and still ended up winning. If that is not mental toughness I don't know what is. Oh yes I am talking to those fans that want Arsenal to lose a cup final simply because they feel it will give the team a false sense of security. Yep, I am talking to those ones that want us to emulate the likes of man city to teach us how to beat moi moi teams never mind the fact that we have played the same man city team twice this season, beating them comprehensively on the road and turned them into a pub team when they came to the Emirates. The same team could not score a single goal against Arsenal yet some knucklehead fans want Arsenal to learn from them. Kai! I shake my head...

What I don't get with these fans is how they don't expect the boys to amount to nothing even before the season started and yet still going bonkers when the lads are not playing well. I mean these yeye fans are so stucked on automatic that when the boys do something wrong the insults willing start flying. I mean Diaby did something stupid yesterday which resulted to him getting sent off. The funniest thing is that if he didn’t react that way the same fans insulting him for getting sent off would have called him a kitty cat saying something to the effect “when boys were men and you had someone like Viera, he would have slapped Borton and blah blah blah…” :roll: yet Diaby stood his ground especially with the referee not taking control of the situation. For the record, I don’t condole what Diaby did but I don’t blame him and if I were in his shoes, I would have done the same. If you have gone through what Diaby had gone through injury wise in his career you will understand his reaction. Frankly I am surprised he didn’t even issue Borton a serious uppercut. Nonsense rubbish.

To the so called fans (Knucklehead is what I call them) , I say to you that you don’t have to like what the team is doing but no matter what you support your team 100%. If you don’t want to do that then like the gospel according to 100% fake naija, GTFO. :curse: :curse:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Never mind that manure and Chelsea lost, Lets continue...

Post by Molue Conductor »

this should be in rant and rave
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Molue Conductor wrote:this should be in rant and rave
Yes it should but it is not so GTFO :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
tippy
Egg
Egg

Post by tippy »

It's better than pretending everything is awesome. This squad has learned nothing. Let's pretend like they didn't make the same errors against spudsx2. Let's pretend like wenger was not tactically outthought by Alan pardew. Let's pretend like when we need a replacement for song, were not up $#% creek. Let's pretend that youre not crestfallen when squillaci wears the shirt.

Everything is fine..you're right
My usual reaction after most Arsenal games: "lol, f*** Arsenal."
db10
Egg
Egg

Post by db10 »

tippy wrote:It's better than pretending everything is awesome. This squad has learned nothing. Let's pretend like they didn't make the same errors against spudsx2. Let's pretend like wenger was not tactically outthought by Alan pardew. Let's pretend like when we need a replacement for song, were not up sugar creek. Let's pretend that youre not crestfallen when squillaci wears the shirt.

men, this truth hurts but... KPOM!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

tippy wrote:It's better than pretending everything is awesome. This squad has learned nothing. Let's pretend like they didn't make the same errors against spudsx2. Let's pretend like wenger was not tactically outthought by Alan pardew. Let's pretend like when we need a replacement for song, were not up sugar creek. Let's pretend that youre not crestfallen when squillaci wears the shirt.

Dude everything is not perfect and nobody is perfect. Even if we win the EPL title we will not be perfect. The fact is that you support your team no matter what. Even Barcelona as good as they are not perfect. Believe it or not Barcelona does not win all the time. It is one thing to constructively criticize the team regardless of the situation, it is another thing to only do so when the the team loses or don't win. Finally show me one team in the EPL that is perfect and I will forever remain quiet. If you can't do that then sharrap and just support your team or go find another team to support. No be by force.

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

What a load of rubbish.

Pls what was this tactical change Pardew made that won him the game? Explain pls.

You were one of those geniuses who said Song was crap, now he is your saviour. Where will you put Wilshere when you sign this midfielder? On the bench and he goes to Manure to join Fergie who has tried to sign him since he was 14 years old.What about Ramsey? Oh! Diaby messed up yesterday, but he has played well since his return from injury.

You said KOS was rubbish, now it is Squillaci. We have played all season without our top 2 CDs, look at Manure without Rio or Chelski without Terry. You are full of rubbish. Squillacci is our 4th choice CD when all are fit, if you do not like it. Tough!

When did any one say we do not have flaws in our team. We have a young team that is improving as the season as progressed and we continue to improve. We are 4 points behind Manure with everything to play for, I remember you predicted we will do nothing if we do not buy this and buy that. Yet you still write such garbage despite how well the team has done.

We seat pretty, and are in all 4 competitions with a chance. What more do you want?
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

db10 wrote:

men, this truth hurts but... KPOM!
What truth? The truth is you and the person you are KPOMing cannot handle the truth.

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Waffiman wrote:

What a load of rubbish.

Pls what was this tactical change Pardew made that won him the game? Explain pls.

You were one of those geniuses who said Song was crap, now he is your saviour. Where will you put Wilshere when you sign this midfield? On the bench and he leaves.

You said KOS was rubbish, now it is Squillaci. We have played all season without our top 2 CDs, look at Manure without Rio or Chelski without Terry. You are full of rubbish. Squillacci is our 4th choice CD when all are fit, if you do not like it. Tough!

When did any one say we do not have flaws in our team. We have a young team that is improving as the season as progressed and we continue to improve. We are 4 points behind Manure with everything to play for, I remember you predicted we will do nothing if we do not buy this and buy that. Yet you still write such garbage despite how well the team has done.

We seat pretty, and are in all 4 competitions with a chance. What more do you want?
Ol'boy I beg help me tell them. Please speak the truth so that they can know it and hopefully it will set them free...yeye dey smell... :roll: :roll: :roll:

REDSPYDA
Egg
Egg

Post by REDSPYDA »

Not an Arsenal fan but an objective football fn.. I think the senior players should take responsiblity for the dropped points.. how are u on the pitch as captain and vice-captain 4-0 up and disappear?
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

REDSPYDA wrote:Not an Arsenal fan but an objective football fn.. I think the senior players should take responsiblity for the dropped points.. how are u on the pitch as captain and vice-captain 4-0 up and disappear?
Taking responsibility is not the issue. I will be the first to tell you that we effed up. The bottomline is we were up 4 goals ao nd for a team aspiring to win a trophy not winning that game is a no no however not winning or dropping two points in that game is not the end of the world. We will find out how they bounce back in the next game against Wolves. Meanwhile as fans, we can't keep blowing hot and cold. I mean why not just look on the bright side of things and just support your team. Yes we dropped 2 points but ki ni big deal? Tell me one team in the league that haven't dropped points when it seem they had it sealed...I begi...

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Well one thing i know for sure,wether we drop 2points or give away 4 goals lead....
At the end of the day it still has to be.........

Arsenal for life :thumbs: :thumbs:
gflexie
Egg
Egg

Post by gflexie »

kajifu wrote:Well one thing i know for sure,wether we drop 2points or give away 4 goals lead....
At the end of the day it still has to be.........

empty cabinet for life :thumbs: :thumbs:
"I have learnt that if you give ordinary people a chance, they can achieve extra-ordinary things" - Barack Obama
EagleGunner
Egg
Egg

Post by EagleGunner »

Well, i agree we are not perfect and we should've held on for the win BUT, i'm behind the team 100% because i believe at the end of the season we will have potentially 2 yes TWO trophies (God spare life).

It wont be easy, and there will be ups and downs but from what i can see... we are getting there slowly but surely. It is no coincidence that the hateorade level has ratcheted up to enormous proportions by rival fans and pundits/talk shite et al, because they can see it.

The Behemoth that has been nutured for a while now is slowly rising to its feet and when it does finally, nothing and no one can stop it. If we take a close look at our squad we will realise that it is quality right through... thats without taking into consideration the long term injured, Ramsey and Vermaelen.

I'm not panicked and i look forward to the rest of the season.

By the way, i think Liverpool have been resuscitated by Kenny Daglish they will need to be taken very seriously in the near future

Super Eagles Apparel Storefront

http://bit.ly/2KAOOse
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Robbynice wrote:...to dwell on Arsenal loss oops draw from yesterday. :shock: I am not talking to manure and chelsea or even the cold spuds fans who are first class haters and understandably so. I am talking to the so called Arsenal fans that can't wait to say I told you so, or insults the coaches or the players when Arsenal lose or even draw a game as if winning is our birthright. Please lets come in here and dwell on how we messed up giving up a 4 goals lead even though we were down a man with 40 minutes to play and the referee gave two questionable penalties to Newcastle and ofcourse never mind the fact we came out of the weekend better than we did going in (+1 point gained on our opposition). In fact since we blew a 4 goals lead, we should just give the EPL title to manure (who when presented with the opportunity to take full control of the league by beating Wolves could not do so). Thank God that wasn't Arsenal yesterday that lost to the Wolves. Our so called fans would have told us how mentally weak the players are. These are the same players who less than a week ago over came a tough situation at the Emirates down a goal and not playing well and still ended up winning. If that is not mental toughness I don't know what is. Oh yes I am talking to those fans that want Arsenal to lose a cup final simply because they feel it will give the team a false sense of security. Yep, I am talking to those ones that want us to emulate the likes of man city to teach us how to beat moi moi teams never mind the fact that we have played the same man city team twice this season, beating them comprehensively on the road and turned them into a pub team when they came to the Emirates. The same team could not score a single goal against Arsenal yet some knucklehead fans want Arsenal to learn from them. Kai! I shake my head...

What I don't get with these fans is how they don't expect the boys to amount to nothing even before the season started and yet still going bonkers when the lads are not playing well. I mean these yeye fans are so stucked on automatic that when the boys do something wrong the insults willing start flying. I mean Diaby did something stupid yesterday which resulted to him getting sent off. The funniest thing is that if he didn’t react that way the same fans insulting him for getting sent off would have called him a kitty cat saying something to the effect “when boys were men and you had someone like Viera, he would have slapped Borton and blah blah blah…” :roll: yet Diaby stood his ground especially with the referee not taking control of the situation. For the record, I don’t condole what Diaby did but I don’t blame him and if I were in his shoes, I would have done the same. If you have gone through what Diaby had gone through injury wise in his career you will understand his reaction. Frankly I am surprised he didn’t even issue Borton a serious uppercut. Nonsense rubbish.

To the so called fans (Knucklehead is what I call them) , I say to you that you don’t have to like what the team is doing but no matter what you support your team 100%. If you don’t want to do that then like the gospel according to 100% fake naija, GTFO. :curse: :curse:
Ol'boy, I'm not sure what your position is in real life, as I don't know you. But your attitude doesn't come across as someone who has made or plans to make significant progress in life.

Fan-boards from the UK to Timbuktu are up in arms re the shameful display of last weekend, yet here you are - someone who doesn't even know who played left-back for Arsenal when they played Derby County in 1976 (without having to check the archives), saying that it's not all bad! :roll:

F4ck you Robbynice. You are the one who should GTFO and leave the club for those who know what it means to be a real Arsenal fan! :roll: :curse:
Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Babafad wrote:
Robbynice wrote:...to dwell on Arsenal loss oops draw from yesterday. :shock: I am not talking to manure and chelsea or even the cold spuds fans who are first class haters and understandably so. I am talking to the so called Arsenal fans that can't wait to say I told you so, or insults the coaches or the players when Arsenal lose or even draw a game as if winning is our birthright. Please lets come in here and dwell on how we messed up giving up a 4 goals lead even though we were down a man with 40 minutes to play and the referee gave two questionable penalties to Newcastle and ofcourse never mind the fact we came out of the weekend better than we did going in (+1 point gained on our opposition). In fact since we blew a 4 goals lead, we should just give the EPL title to manure (who when presented with the opportunity to take full control of the league by beating Wolves could not do so). Thank God that wasn't Arsenal yesterday that lost to the Wolves. Our so called fans would have told us how mentally weak the players are. These are the same players who less than a week ago over came a tough situation at the Emirates down a goal and not playing well and still ended up winning. If that is not mental toughness I don't know what is. Oh yes I am talking to those fans that want Arsenal to lose a cup final simply because they feel it will give the team a false sense of security. Yep, I am talking to those ones that want us to emulate the likes of man city to teach us how to beat moi moi teams never mind the fact that we have played the same man city team twice this season, beating them comprehensively on the road and turned them into a pub team when they came to the Emirates. The same team could not score a single goal against Arsenal yet some knucklehead fans want Arsenal to learn from them. Kai! I shake my head...

Ol'boy, I'm not sure what your position is in real life, as I don't know you. But your attitude doesn't come across as someone who has made or plans to make significant progress in life.

Fan-boards from the UK to Timbuktu are up in arms re the shameful display of last weekend, yet here you are - someone who doesn't even know who played left-back for Arsenal when they played Derby County in 1976 (without having to check the archives), saying that it's not all bad! :roll:

F4ck you Robbynice. You are the one who should GTFO and leave the club for those who know what it means to be a real Arsenal fan! :roll: :curse:
Ol'boy when it is all said and done, it is still just a game. The insult really is not necessary. Again support your team no matter what. Nobody is saying do not criticize your team but don't do it when they are in battle and most importantly do it constructively. That IMO is not asking much of a fan. With that said, I hope all is well with you and yours.

Obiagu
Egg
Egg

Post by Obiagu »

I still want to know why a player like JET was let go on loan while a wastoid like Rosicky is still at arsenal? Rosicky this season looks like he's playing for the opposition every time he comes on. Why this guy was subbed in when arsenal needed to defend their lead is beyond me.
supereagles all the way
tippy
Egg
Egg

Post by tippy »

Waffiman wrote:

What a load of rubbish.

You were one of those geniuses who said Song was crap, now he is your saviour. Where will you put Wilshere when you sign this midfielder? On the bench and he goes to Manure to join Fergie who has tried to sign him since he was 14 years old.What about Ramsey? Oh! Diaby messed up yesterday, but he has played well since his return from injury.

dude, do you even know me? Because from paragraph 3 onwards that is arrant nonsense. I have never said those things. When song was crap I wasn't even on this board so I don't know what point youre trying to make. You're welcome to troll thru my post history if you like.

In your indignation, you didn't even attempt to answer the more valid points.

This is the third time this side has capitulated like this. The second time this season. In all 3 matches they made the same errors indicating a failure to learn.

You say some $#% about wilshere going to united...like snowball screaming about farmer jones. So because of that possibility we shouldn't add to our squad ever? We should bring on rosicky when we are being overrun? thanks.for.that. And even if we didn't buy anyone what the **** is Lansbury, jet, and even Ramsey doing at other clubs.

Also, we are not a young squad please stop that idiocy now. Aston villa is a young squad, we are not. Most of those players are full internationals, so please stop making it seem like they come to the emirates on their bicycles after doing their paper rounds.

Pls what was this tactical change Pardew made that won him the game? Explain pls
You're right, pardew did nothing special and still stymied le prof.
My usual reaction after most Arsenal games: "lol, f*** Arsenal."
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Molue Conductor wrote:this should be in rant and rave
don't insult rant and rave, this sugar should be in eve's corner. Robby u be my guy but carry go eve's corner jo
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
wolverine
Egg
Egg

Post by wolverine »

The past is past, lets move on to the next game and dust this one of our shoulders.
amafolas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by amafolas »

EagleGunner wrote:Well, i agree we are not perfect and we should've held on for the win BUT, i'm behind the team 100% because i believe at the end of the season we will have potentially 2 yes TWO trophies (God spare life).

It wont be easy, and there will be ups and downs but from what i can see... we are getting there slowly but surely. It is no coincidence that the hateorade level has ratcheted up to enormous proportions by rival fans and pundits/talk shite et al, because they can see it.

The Behemoth that has been nutured for a while now is slowly rising to its feet and when it does finally, nothing and no one can stop it. If we take a close look at our squad we will realise that it is quality right through... thats without taking into consideration the long term injured, Ramsey and Vermaelen.

By the way, i think Liverpool have been resuscitated by Kenny Daglish they will need to be taken very seriously in the near future
Honestly, without a doubt, Arsenal has the most talented squad in the premiership this year. I hope we get a trophy to show for it in the end.
"We will go through the gate. If the gate is closed, we will go over the fence. If the fence is too high, we will pole vault in. If that doesn’t work, we will parachute in. But we are going to get health-care reform passed"
Nancy Pelosi, 01/28/2010 after Scott Brown got elected to Ted Kennedy's senate seat.
dkib
Egg
Egg

Post by dkib »

amafolas wrote:
EagleGunner wrote:Well, i agree we are not perfect and we should've held on for the win BUT, i'm behind the team 100% because i believe at the end of the season we will have potentially 2 yes TWO trophies (God spare life).

Honestly, without a doubt, Arsenal has the most talented squad in the premiership this year. I hope we get a trophy to show for it in the end.
Kpom winning a title is never going to be easy so lets just get behind them as they are still in with a chance/(half chance) at 4 trophies. In football, we all know anything can happen so they just might nick all 4 :thumbs: