GABON 1 v EAGLES 1 (Full-Time)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ola34
Egg
Egg

Post by ola34 »

Second half begins any momento from now
1. Always a fan of good football

2. ".........there really should be some folks that any decent person should not be associated with -- even if desperation makes strange bedfellows." - Gotti
kaycee2g

Post by kaycee2g »

Kai Chukwu,

Pack ur load and go, Nigeria no want u again

Chukwu pack ur load and go, Nigeria no want u again.

Chukwu? Chukwu? Chukwuuuuuu????? how many times did i call u so???

U better leave us alone. u are tactically inept , so pls leave our beloved country alone.

Kai, The same man that minnows like Kenya and Lebanon fired, thats the same man coaching us.
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

Ohhhhh my 1/10th Gabonese hips and ikebe is rocking to the beautiful music. Kai Africa music sweet no be small o.
-Simpli fy -
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

muzines wrote:How stupid are Nigerians. I'm constantly baffled at how stupid and idiotic the comments i see on this site is. for grown men, you people are just morons. you can't handle ur emotions. just because we are down, 1-0, we can now be beaten by everybody. how stupid are you people.

even if we lose this game, i think CCC did the best he could. all the plans for this game, got messed up in the past 1 wk. 4 players got injured in the past 1 wk. you people are idiots, really.

I have to support muzines on this..You guys are wetting ya self before cane even touch ya nyash.......I beg relax..what the heck is 1 -0..???even if the game stands as so, we are still going to germany after we regroup and thrash the pants out of these guys and angola on the day of revenge..........You guys truly are wishy washy, fair weather and fickle...I wonder how some of you even you play soccer....... :?
kongi the emir

Post by kongi the emir »

sharap, wen 2nd haf go start.
Kenovski
Egg
Egg

Post by Kenovski »

it is only in Nigeria we expect our ILs to win all their games and the FCs to win some loose some b'cos they are 'tactcally' better :roll: . This games is not over but come what may, this was not Naija's first team so kudos to them and CCC
Everyday you can choose to the happy or sad, good or bad, full of joy or filled with anger. It takes the same amount of effort to acheive either.....

Anonymous
12LION
Egg
Egg

Post by 12LION »

Second half just started. No changes on either side.
Cameroon and FC Barcelona Football Super Star, Samuel Eto'o Fils was born on March 10, 1981 in Nkon, Cameroon. The three times African Footballer of the years is a distinguished forward known for his outstanding positional awareness and shooting technique.
Egg

Post by Obong »

Kai!AIT don mess man up big time!It would be interesting to see the SE bounce back.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

YUJAM wrote:Africa No 1 playing some sweet music..
Yujam, abeg post me the link
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
ola34
Egg
Egg

Post by ola34 »

Coolu temper coolu temper

2. ".........there really should be some folks that any decent person should not be associated with -- even if desperation makes strange bedfellows." - Gotti
SSTAR
Egg
Egg

Post by SSTAR »

Some of the forumers here are the most negative bunch I have ever observed. Game is ongoing and our team is behind 0-1, and the fickle fans are showing up themselves by resigning to a loss. Shame, and a couple cyber slaps to each of you. You know yourselves, and I dare any of you celebrate whenever we win.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
The meek shall inherit the earth, but they will not hold the mineral rights!!!
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Who is actually watching this game?????? Radio commentaries are the most unreliable source of info, the only detail they ever get accurate is when a goal is scored.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
ebe
Egg
Egg

Post by ebe »

it takes a coach to turn a game around. CCC aint one!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

muzines wrote:How stupid are Nigerians. I'm constantly baffled at how stupid and idiotic the comments i see on this site is. for grown men, you people are just morons. you can't handle ur emotions. just because we are down, 1-0, we can now be beaten by everybody. how stupid are you people.

even if we lose this game, i think CCC did the best he could. all the plans for this game, got messed up in the past 1 wk. 4 players got injured in the past 1 wk. you people are idiots, really.
muzines speak 4 urself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dyslexic :twisted: :twisted:
ola34
Egg
Egg

Post by ola34 »

SSTAR wrote:Some of the forumers here are the most negative bunch I have ever observed. Game is ongoing and our team is behind 0-1, and the fickle fans are showing up themselves by resigning to a loss. Shame, and a couple cyber slaps to each of you. You know yourselves, and I dare any of you celebrate whenever we win.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Don't mind them. I add cyber drop kicks to the slaps.

Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

GREENWHITEGREEN wrote:Ohhhhh my 1/10th Gabonese hips and ikebe is rocking to the beautiful music. Kai Africa music sweet no be small o.
How can you be 1/10 Gabonese? Are you 1/8 Gabonese?

Second, if you're not for us, you're against us. pick a side. There's nothing like "either way, I win". If Ghana and Nigeria played, I would be picking one side and one side only.
khalela

Post by khalela »

I believe that in spite of ourselves,we should come back in this game.
ayomeks
Egg
Egg

Post by ayomeks »

Ekwueme should leave the pitch pls
To contibute my quota
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

This music sweet ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
-Simpli fy -
ola34
Egg
Egg

Post by ola34 »

We are winning this game.

Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Janganza »

we will come back in this game
khalela

Post by khalela »

Goall.Ayegbeni in a goal mouth scramble.