Highlights of Arsenal's season

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Highlights of Arsenal's season

Post by Bigpokey24 »

[/video]

kai :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: however this made my day , more poor display from Arsenal next season, i expect QPR and Norwich to take points fromLe gunners next season.... this is sweet ...arsenal don suffer
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Highlights of Arsenal's season

Post by Robbynice »

Dude sharrap make guys hear word. Chelsea just like Arsenal are not winning jack this year. You yeye team still dey piss me off. After Arsenal do everything for them by beating manure, they went to the old toilet and laid an egg. Nonsense rubbish... :curse: :curse: :curse:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
zoldsasok
Egg
Egg

Post by zoldsasok »

Robbynice wrote:Dude sharrap make guys hear word. Chelsea just like Arsenal are not winning jack this year. You yeye team still dey piss me off. After Arsenal do everything for them by beating manure, they went to the old toilet and laid an egg. Nonsense rubbish... :curse: :curse: :curse:
Robby my man, no go there oh abi you get wenger disease? why chelsea dey piss you off for laying small egg for old trafford when we laid the biggest ones against spurs, bolton and stokes
see below for visual evidence

http://dailycontributor.com/wp-content/ ... -world.jpg
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Robbynice wrote:Dude sharrap make guys hear word. Chelsea just like Arsenal are not winning jack this year. You yeye team still dey piss me off. After Arsenal do everything for them by beating manure, they went to the old toilet and laid an egg. Nonsense rubbish... :curse: :curse: :curse:
rubby you do know you be my guy , however if you wan compare Chelsea with Le gunners for not winning a throphy in one season, your head no day house. In fact Chelsea out performed Le gunners again this season . When was the last time Le gunners finished ahead of Chelsea? hmmm there were no Iphones then.. FYI if you know the amount of Joy i get whenever Le gunners lose , wow, e be like say i just wack esiewu finish
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
tmex12
Egg
Egg

Post by tmex12 »

kai :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: however this made my day , more poor display from Arsenal next season, i expect QPR and Norwich to take points fromLe gunners next season.... this is sweet ...arsenal don suffer[/quote]

All while the shareholders are smiling to the bank - fielding a sub par team and promising every trophy in sight. Six years counting - nothing to show for it.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Assenal FC no go fit win free toto trophy in a whore house :boo: :boo: :boo:
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
junior
Egg
Egg

Post by junior »

omey2k4 wrote:Assenal FC no go fit win free toto trophy in a whore house :boo: :boo: :boo:
Chai! :scared:
THE wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are as bold as lion.
Proverbs 28:1
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

junior wrote:
omey2k4 wrote:Assenal FC no go fit win free toto trophy in a whore house :boo: :boo: :boo:
Chai! :scared:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol: