Colombia 1 vs CRC 0

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Colombia 1 vs CRC 0

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Colombia vs CRC

Post by bushboy »

This Costa Rica team is not too shabby o! I am encouraged by news that Egu's boys dominated them in a home friendly a few months ago that they were unlucky to lose.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Ramos scores. Colombia 1-0
Last edited by anointed on Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

HT.

Colombia dominating and the goal was long in coming. CRC playing with 10 men after a red card.

Is this Combian Falcao the same as Porto's Falcao?
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
junior
Egg
Egg

Post by junior »

Can't change to "full screen" mode.
THE wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are as bold as lion.
Proverbs 28:1
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Game is on Univision HD. I am disappointed in standard of Colombians. With all their stars, they should be a lot better from a collective and quality perspective. BTW, what are Mario Yepes and Perreira doing in the CB spots. Yepes has been playing for donkey yrs and with players like their CB at Udinese, one has to wonder why he is still starting..
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

This game is a borefest. I'm sure Yujam finds the action or lack of it rather explosive.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

FT.

***Heaves sigh of relief***
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...