Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

ola34
Egg
Egg

Post by ola34 »

Are you trying to dribble us here like man in ya avater does?
1. Always a fan of good football

2. ".........there really should be some folks that any decent person should not be associated with -- even if desperation makes strange bedfellows." - Gotti
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

kongi the emir

Post by kongi the emir »

Now i know what the green in your name stands for. isay PAAASSSS THE DUTCHE ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE. :lol: :lol: :lol:
ola34
Egg
Egg

Post by ola34 »

kongi the emir wrote:Now i know what the green in your name stands for. isay PAAASSSS THE DUTCHE ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE. :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. ".........there really should be some folks that any decent person should not be associated with -- even if desperation makes strange bedfellows." - Gotti
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

kongi the emir wrote:Now i know what the green in your name stands for. isay PAAASSSS THE DUTCHE ON THE LEFT HAND SIDE. :lol: :lol: :lol:
.... :: .... : .... !!!!!!! :lol: :lol: 8)

translation: he wrong foots Toure... then gives viera an overhead.. leeman comes off his line... and gets nutmegged by JJ... it's a goal!!!! :lol: :lol: 8)
ola34
Egg
Egg

Post by ola34 »

green4life wrote:

translation: he wrong foots Toure... then gives viera an overhead.. leeman comes off his line... and gets nutmegged by JJ... it's a goal!!!! :lol: :lol: 8)
And he scores a movie DVD :lol: :lol: :lol:

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

ola34 wrote:
green4life wrote:

And he scores a movie DVD :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yeah, that's his reward... :lol:
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

The weather is fine today.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

lowzeewee wrote:The weather is fine today.
in Singapore??.... speak for yourself.... it's freezing in DC.
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

*yawn* 1:51AM here...time to sleep...tomorrow night I gotta catch 1naija's boy JJ wasting time on his tricks. :P
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

lowzeewee wrote:*yawn* 1:51AM here...time to sleep...
Its a tough life, working as a ho, isn't it? :P :lol:
tomorrow night I gotta catch 1naija's boy JJ wasting time on his tricks. :P
Well .... you would know about "tricks" wouldn't you? :lol: :lol:

PS: Yab no be curse ..... :P
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
original skeepolah
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by original skeepolah »

THE FAN wrote:

Ha ha haaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!Finish ammm.........Na ocho pasenja eem be for singapore, that is what his asylum has reduced him too..(running from naija)!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

original skeepolah wrote:
THE FAN wrote:

Ha ha haaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!Finish ammm.........Na ocho pasenja eem be for singapore, that is what his asylum has reduced him too..(running from naija)!!!!!!!!!!! :roll:
Sharrap dia, both of una! :lol: :lol: :D :P
ola34
Egg
Egg

Post by ola34 »

original skeepolah wrote:
THE FAN wrote:

I know say the bobo get three face. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

Breaking News!!!
NBA Player Figurine Charged with Raping Barbie Doll

The NBA hit a new low yesterday when a prominent doll accused an NBA player figurine of raping her. The doll, Barbie, claims a Kobe Bryant Christmas ornament raped her in the toy section of a Target department store in Los Angeles on Monday.

“Barbie is a beautiful, confident and brave doll to come forward with the truth,” said the doll’s attorney, Gloria Allred. “We will see this through and ensure that the Kobe Bryant Christmas ornament is pulled from the shelves and put in jail.”

The Kobe Bryant figurine was apprehended by store security and handed over to Los Angeles police yesterday afternoon. The figurine is awaiting formal charges.

Barbie claims the Bryant ornament used the hook attached to his head to cut his way into her box and then preceded to remove her clothing and rape her. She also accuses the Bryant figurine of stealing her pink convertible.

ESPN’s Jim Gray spoke with the real Kobe Bryant and said the Lakers guard claims no responsibility for the actions of his miniature likenesses. “Kobe expresses remorse over the incident, but seeks to distance himself from the incident,” said Gray.

The NBA also issued a statement, saying that the league has no control over player figurines, outside of licensing their rights to manufacturers.

While some are doubting Barbie’s claims, especially since the Bryant ornament has no moving parts, other say they hope the case sheds light on a problem that has long been known, but ignored – the problem of athlete figurines sexual abusing female dolls.

“This is nothing new. It’s been going on for years,” said Bev Jones, a doll rape expert. “Many NBA players have been linked to sexually deviant behavior and their to-scale miniatures are no different. It really got out of control in the early 1990s when Starting Lineup figurines were popular. But dolls wouldn’t report it. Back then they thought no one would take a doll claiming rape very seriously.”

Mark Erickson, a former Barbie designer for Mattel, says modern doll culture promotes such activity.

“Most female dolls, especially Barbie dolls, are made to think that their only purpose is to look pretty,” said Erickson. “There is an underlying sentiment that they are asking to be raped by athlete figurines because of the way they look and dress.”

But regardless of the outcome of the Kobe Bryant Christmas ornament-Barbie case, most observers say the NBA has fallen yet another notch in the eyes of the public.

“From the players to the fans to the miniature reproduction of the players, the American public views the entire NBA as being out of control,” said ESPN legal analyst Roger Cossack. “Even if the Kobe Bryant Christmas ornament is acquitted that won’t change.”

Link
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
Unisol
Egg
Egg

Post by Unisol »

Man plenty craze people dey for this site. kai see as una dey crack me up tonite. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Especially monescage, oba and his shakabula and now the kobe article :lol: :lol: :lol:
Go Super Eagles - We taught the world to play Soccer.
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

Which kin madness dey happen to some people sef? What the hell does this post mean?
ola34
Egg
Egg

Post by ola34 »

scholl wrote:Which kin madness dey happen to some people sef? What the hell does this post mean?
This is their way of relaxing.

Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

More damaging news....please make sure the kids and wify does not read this;

Gym Class Gayed Up By Square Dancing

The gym class at Park Heights High School in Madison, WI, was gayed up by square dancing on Monday when the school’s gym teachers began their annual pre-Christmas unit.

“Learning how to square dance is a great change of pace for the kids,” said Marge Hempford, one of three gym teachers at Park Heights. “We do it every year between Thanksgiving and Christmas and everyone has a ball.”

But many of the students at Park Heights would disagree.

“I hate square dancing in gym class. It’s totally gay,” said Brett Wilson, a sophomore. “How dancing around like a dandy gets me in shape I have no idea.”

“Nothing is queerer than square dancing,” said Josh Michaels, a senior. “I don’t know why they make us do it. The last thing I want to be doing in gym class is allemanding that corner girl or do-si-do’ing my own. God – I can’t even believe I just used the words. I feel so gay.”

“Do people even square dance anymore?” said Dan Wilkinson, a senior. “None that I know of. I’m starting to believe some of those right wingers who think the government wants to make all of us gay, because nothing is gayer than school-mandated square dancing.”’

“Why can’t we just play dodge-ball or kickball or something?” asked Gretchen Pratner, a junior. “Even crab soccer would be better than this. I’m totally losing my attraction to boys by watching them prance around in gym class like little girls.”

Hempford claims square dancing provides a vigorous cardiovascular workout, while at the same time promoting social skills. And she adamantly denies it gays up gym class.

“A boy who shows his wares on the dance floor could even become quite popular with the ladies,” she said. “I’ve not seen it happen, but theoretically it could.”

But even Hempford’s fellow gym teachers express reservations.

“I know I need to toe the company line on this, so to speak,” said Mark Kazlewski, a Park Heights gym teacher who also serves as an assistant coach on the school’s varsity football team, “but lets just say I never thought I’d be teaching young men how to dance for a living. I can’t even look my players in the eye when I have to instruct them in gym class to promenade more gracefully or skip higher. It’s all really, really gay, in my opinion.”

[link=same as above]
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
ola34
Egg
Egg
Re: ..

Post by ola34 »

green4life wrote:...

Has anybody sagaloed any $$$ to you yet for the movie? :wink: :wink:

lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

Now Playing: Robbie Williams - Rock DJ :D