Chelsea FC 2012/2013 Season

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Chelsea FC 2012/2013 Season

Post by Lager-back »

and Benayoun came out on twitter saying he's most likely to go on loan. Which kin rubbish. loan for a 30 plus year old ?????? abeg sell and get rid.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Lager-back wrote:and Benayoun came out on twitter saying he's most likely to go on loan. Which kin rubbish. loan for a 30 plus year old ?????? abeg sell and get rid.
abi o!Make we do am gbanjo abeg!But Ihope that rubbish I hear about Arsenal trying to get Essien on loan is BS O! :evil:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

paj wrote:
Lager-back wrote:and Benayoun came out on twitter saying he's most likely to go on loan. Which kin rubbish. loan for a 30 plus year old ?????? abeg sell and get rid.
abi o!Make we do am gbanjo abeg!But Ihope that rubbish I hear about Arsenal trying to get Essien on loan is BS O! :evil:
hes a spy.. e go do dem like film trick when the right time comes :rotf: :rotf:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Lager-back wrote:
paj wrote:
hes a spy.. e go do dem like film trick when the right time comes :rotf: :rotf:
thats true sha..the low-centre-of-gravity go come into to play when sneaking about the Emirates.. :taunt:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Kakuta may be going to Vitesse on loan....

...link to come.. :roll:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chelsea vs Wolves , Capital one cup . Moses is home grown. former youth with england
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

paj wrote:Kakuta may be going to Vitesse on loan....

I thought the bobo was looking for a permanent move to Marseille. Maybe he's so crap, they didnt want him.
I am disappointed as there was a lot of expectation when Chelsea fought to get him from Lens. Gluck to him wherever he goes
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Lager-back wrote:
paj wrote:Kakuta may be going to Vitesse on loan....

I thought the bobo was looking for a permanent move to Marseille. Maybe he's so crap, they didnt want him.
I am disappointed as there was a lot of expectation when Chelsea fought to get him from Lens. Gluck to him wherever he goes
I feel bad for the poor guy...seems he can't hack it...but Chelsea is somewhat reluctant to let him go..if we sell am sef make we put buyback option..
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

Essien is not going anywhere. Going by the roster we have 27 people on board. However, if Kakuta and Benayoun goes as planned and Daniel goes on loan also, that will leave us with 24 spots with only one signing coming up, and that will be the role of a striker.
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
odi
Egg
Egg

Post by odi »

CMS wrote:Essien is not going anywhere. Going by the roster we have 27 people on board. However, if Kakuta and Benayoun goes as planned and Daniel goes on loan also, that will leave us with 24 spots with only one signing coming up, and that will be the role of a striker.
I pray he doesn't go anywhere o! :o
The SUPER EAGLES shall rise again!
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

Well done Mike Emenalo.

With Sturridge gone now, Chelsea is officially void of dumb players.

This a great achievement considering the dark side AVB took this team to last season by single-handedly retarding this team's IQ to uprintable levels.
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Catalyst wrote:Well done Mike Emenalo.

This a great achievement considering the dark side AVB took this team to last season by single-handedly retarding this team's IQ to uprintable levels.

I doubt sturridge is going anywhere.. You can pull your hair out all you want.. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol: .. He is needed to fulfill the homegrown quota in the first team.. also, no back up striker.. CFC's summer transfer is done IMO..

3 Chelsea players trying to find new homes in next 12 hrs - Yossi, Kakuta and FloMo.
I also doubt CFC will let Essien go.. Outside of Mikel, he is the only other legit DM option in that pivot.. Mikel goes down injured and you have the untested romeu.. Essien should be kept till at least January

Na to siddon enjoy the rollercoaster season.
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

:blink:
odi
Egg
Egg

Post by odi »

analyzer wrote:

I doubt sturridge is going anywhere.. You can pull your hair out all you want.. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol: .. He is needed to fulfill the homegrown quota in the first team.. also, no back up striker.. CFC's summer transfer is done IMO..

3 Chelsea players trying to find new homes in next 12 hrs - Yossi, Kakuta and FloMo.
I also doubt CFC will let Essien go.. Outside of Mikel, he is the only other legit DM option in that pivot.. Mikel goes down injured and you have the untested romeu.. Essien should be kept till at least January

Looks like Liverpool really want Sturridge on loan, but apparently its dependent on Chelsea finding a replacement in time.
The SUPER EAGLES shall rise again!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

odi wrote:
analyzer wrote:

Looks like Liverpool really want Sturridge on loan, but apparently its dependent on Chelsea finding a replacement in time.
..sounds like a personal problem.. :mrgreen:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

..our bids for Shurrle and Jovetic were rejected..appears no new purchases today and we'll be keeping Sturridge..
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

odi wrote:
analyzer wrote:

As long as CFC finds no replacement, sturridge is going nowhere IMO.. The squad is already too light upfront with only Torres/Danny and then Moses as a fill in.. Sturridge will have to stay till January except Liverpool comes in with a ridiculous offer.. With Carrol out on loan, i think they just have Borini/Suarez.. I say they better start searching else where ASAP.. Left all this too late..

As for CFC, not sure what this obsession with Schurrle.. I would have thought getting Moses will for now kill off that move..
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

...Roman just won a Billion-Pound lawsuit...that ought to free up some dough for Hulk..no? :taunt:
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

paj wrote:...Roman just won a Billion-Pound lawsuit...that ought to free up some dough for Hulk..no? :taunt:

Will u get ur cut?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

balo wrote:
paj wrote:...Roman just won a Billion-Pound lawsuit...that ought to free up some dough for Hulk..no? :taunt:

Will u get ur cut?
from the Porto deal?not sure ...I'm the FOURTH party and CFC's playing Ijebu rightnow :tic:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

analyzer wrote:

+1
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

http://www.chelseafc.com/news-article/a ... to-watford
CHALOBAH LOANED TO WATFORD
Posted on: Fri 31 Aug 2012

Nathaniel Chalobah, captain of our FA Youth Cup-winning side last season, has joined Watford on loan until 2 January.

The 17-year-old central defender/midfielder will now be under the management of Gianfranco Zola who took charge of the Championship side this season.

Chalobah, who is 17, was also regularly captain of our reserve side last season and signed a two-and-a-half year contract in January.

Having been a Chelsea schoolboy player, he made his England Under-17 debut aged 14 and became a European champion at that international level in 2010. He has now graduated to England Under-19s group and has been an unused sub for the Chelsea first team.

==============================================================

....FANTASTIC NEWS!THIS BOY IS OFF THE HOOK!!SOLID BALLER!HIM AND OMERUO IN THAT BACK FOR IN THE FUTURE NA TRAFFIC SHUTDOWN LIKE GOSLOW FOR CARTER BRIDGE!!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

THORGAN HAZARD LOANED
Posted on: Fri 31 Aug 2012

Summer-signing Thorgan Hazard today (Friday) moves on loan to Belgian club SV Zulte Waregem.

The 19-year-old younger brother of Eden Hazard will spend the season playing in the top flight in his native country, having joined Chelsea from French second division side Lens. He played in our opening Under-21 league game versus Manchester City and the NextGen Under-19 match against CSKA Moscow on Tuesday.
L'il Eden on loan too.. :smile: