All about Keshi's tactics, appreciation, criticism et all

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: GREAT WIN BUT KESHI IS STILL A QUESTION MARK !!

Post by cchinukw »

xxx
Last edited by cchinukw on Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Even if Keshi won the Nations Cup...

Post by Cristao »

Cristao wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Cristao wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Most football analysts were looking for performance rather than results at this Nations Cup. Had Keshi's young team played with confidence, swagger, fluidity and finesse, nobody would have minded about the results as it would have been a work in progress.

However, as it stands, we are no better a team than Burkina Faso, DR Congo, Zambia, Togo, South Africa or Cape Verde. We do not have anything on these teams in terms of creativity, passing the ball, dominating midfield or opening up defences.

Nothing any honest person has seen indicates that things will improve under Keshi. I remember watching Clemence Westerhoff's team at the 1990 Nations Cup lose its first match to Algeria 1-5. By the second game he had changed things and the team had structure, hence why they got to the final of that competition.

Keshi has had three matches to sort things out but we keep seeing the same problems. In my opinion, the Ethiopia game was actually our worst in the tournament so far.

Do we really want to wait until we are eliminated from the World Cup before firing Keshi?
To quote Sabri Lamouchi - "You Nigerians are the ones underestimating your team. We know they are young, strong and quick."

Source - Colin Udoh (Twitter)
I think Burkina Faso, Zambia and Ethiopia would regard our team as average too!
Have you asked them?
I repeat Ayo - did you ask them. Also add CIV to the people to ask!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

If i say something on this thread it would be against what i stand for......smh, let me just leave the owner of the thread to carry on exposing himself.
We needed to defend , Moses had done his job, they were begining to pump the long balls, we needed everyone who can head the ball to cover our rear for the remaining 1 or 2 minutes. Don't worry i understand you are one of those hoping that CIV would equalise so that you can have your day on CE. That is why you are trying so hard to still apportion a blame instead of celebrating and damn you call it being objective...smh
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

zakixxtra wrote:yo kask n karry go suck elephant #$%!!!! are u %$#@^& kidding me? we beat the Ivorians and ur %$#@^& #$% still complaining. wtf do u want? yeah go get a %$#@^& life!!!! we just beat the supposingly the tournament favorite!!! what do they have to say now?!!!! up naija!!!! can ppl please leave Keshi alone now!!!! he is doing a great job. The golden age of Ivory Coast is now finally over!!!!!
:evil: :twisted:
Are u kidding me, u need to suck my ballz instead, why would Keshi substitute Victor Moses in the final minute when we might have still need his services in da overtime should it go there.
Like somebody posted up, Keshi is still clueless but seem to be getting better, I just hope he can better enuff to win it all. Now u zakixxtra is very clueless and dumb atleast if u don't know who is a Naija on CE :taunt: :taunt: Should I give u guys some bubble booty's to relax ur tense nerves?? :bump:
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

Ayo has very little credibility now in this matter.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
kalani
Egg
Egg
Re: THE "BIG BOSS" KESHI APPRECIATION THREAD

Post by kalani »

HE CAN DO AND UNDO JSUT LIKE A COMPURRA!
megapro wrote:
Yobo’s problem is easy to analyze. His name is Omeruo. You don’t have to be a genius, just a normal guy like me to understand that we’re talking about frustration. It’s not easy for a player to see how he’s outperformed by a 19 year-old kid, but the kid is fantastic. I had the courage to play him and the problem is very simple.
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

Curve whiz wrote:On a fool would blame the coach for the team's inaccurate passes. What skill is needed to pass a ball? That only happened under pressure and this is an inexperienced side under pressure playing against the favourites. Just spill out your agenda and stop yarning okpaks.
Oh so we can't be objective anymore bcos of one game. For now our problems are not cured and they need to be.. .thatz da agenda Ol' boy !! :drool:

Yess u needs skills to accurately pass da ball, just ask Okocha :woot:
Nonetheless good win for Naija.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Ebyboy wrote:Ayo has very little credibility now in this matter.
When did Ayo ever have credibilty?? Ayo and credibility should NEVER be in the same sentence!!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Ayo, correct any misconception here, but you're arguing for one who wins Africa's most prestigious international competition to face the hangman's noose. The crime...not being good enough. Is that not to rubbish the Nations Cup as a contest? Lest we forget the virtues of meritocracy. If Keshi delivers the cup, surely he'll have cut his mustard and deserves to stir the pot where ever the kitchen.
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CLUELESS KESHI reaches Semi-final....

Post by CMS »

Thunder wrote:Let them all eat leftovers, and kiss his butt.
Ehmn :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Alagba.. Madam know say you dey expose yansh for Internet so? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Guys, kash n' karry just need some attention.
If we push him further, he will request Naija hire the CIV coach for $100,000 a month.
Keshi so far has shown some guts with his selection and tactics on this victorious matchup.
Anyone who says otherwise is just full of it.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: If Keshi beats CIV

Post by truetalk »

truetalk wrote:
omey2k4 wrote:Lets bet,call me crazy but Nigeria is not losing to CIV
For the 1st time in a decade, I agree with you. Right lineup needed though

Vince,
Defence
Efe, Oboa, Omeruo, Aynone at LB,

MF
Mikel, Onazi, Gabriel/Mba/Moses,

FW
Ideye, Emenike, Moses/Uche/Musa

Some of us just know the game.

Omey & I called it, and I called the lineup needed to do it.
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

oloye wrote:If i say something on this thread it would be against what i stand for......smh, let me just leave the owner of the thread to carry on exposing himself.
We needed to defend , Moses had done his job, they were begining to pump the long balls, we needed everyone who can head the ball to cover our rear for the remaining 1 or 2 minutes. Don't worry i understand you are one of those hoping that CIV would equalise so that you can have your day on CE. That is why you are trying so hard to still apportion a blame instead of celebrating and damn you call it being objective...smh
i am not suprised that u hardly make any sense Oloye, thanks for always being at my opposing ends, bcos whenever u agree, u will never admit it
Keshi needed to change anybody else but Victor Moses bcos judging by our tendencies to give an equalizer,u will need Moses attack should it go into extra time
This is not a matter of hoping for an equalizer but being objective. Before u can an equalizer off ur mind, u need to have scored an insurance goal which means been 2 goals up
Naija had always giving up an equalizer in many ANC tourney and we already had 2 in this one.
So when are u going to ever learn da trends Oloye :taunt:
==========================================================
Chance favors da prepared mind !!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

KnK, I think you belong in the supermarket. Geez you call this drivel "objective". He,s the coach for goodness sake and he can take out Moses anytime he wants. How many times in this tournament have we conceded late goals?

Moses was also having a barney with some of the Ivoriens. I wouldn't want a pi$$ed off CIV giving him an injury.

All in all it was a very good game for all including the crew. To nick pick now is just being a d#$%
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

clueless coach plus not good enough players with poor performances has made it to the semi final. He is going to make a killing with the sales of all these not good enough players after this tournament.
Samson Siasia speaking FACTs about 2008.
“I have been waiting for this job for almost three years now and that was before the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I was to be the coach of the Super Eagles after the interview conducted for the job. But that time I said no, I wasn’t ready. Now that I am ready, I am not intimidated at all. I am ready for this job,” he declared matter-of-factly" http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/ ... m_ID=36099
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Keshi showed guts with his selection, and his tactics for the match was just right.
The man is coming on his own, and the future looks very bright.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Enugu II wrote::roll: :roll: :idea: :idea:
You don't even believe this. Attention seeking whore :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wha choo looking at?!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

kash n' karry wrote:
oloye wrote:If i say something on this thread it would be against what i stand for......smh, let me just leave the owner of the thread to carry on exposing himself.
i am not suprised that u hardly make any sense Oloye, thanks for always being at my opposing ends, bcos whenever u agree, u will never admit it
Keshi needed to change anybody else but Victor Moses bcos judging by our tendencies to give an equalizer,u will need Moses attack should it go into extra time
This is not a matter of hoping for an equalizer but being objective. Before u can an equalizer off ur mind, u need to have scored an insurance goal which means been 2 goals up
Naija had always giving up an equalizer in many ANC tourney and we already had 2 in this one.
So when are u going to ever learn da trends Oloye :taunt:
==========================================================
Chance favors da prepared mind !!
Abeg Knk carry go, we were leading and we had less than 3 minutes to go and you are talking about extra time, extra time ko, extra month ni. You say i dont make any sense, of course what you are saying makes sense, since you call it being objective. There are two options available to the coach, preserve the advantage the team had at the time, why leave Moses on the field when he was tired and in the face of the mounting pressure , just because he is thinking of extra time. My friend go and sell some stuff, there is a reason why Keshi is being paid to coach.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

ilovemaputo wrote:Enugu and chinuk, I don't think you ave the right to pass such aspersions, seeing that you are from Cotonou. Only Nigerians should be allowed to enjoy this fantastic victory.
You don't know how joyous Enugu II and I are for exposing the clueless fans that have been the bane of CE. :lol: :lol: :lol: This is our day. :lol: :lol: :lol: We had the final laugh.

pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: If Keshi beats CIV

Post by pajimoh »

wakenya1 wrote:The original Wakenya glad to be back my brodas.
I think the Ivorians have to win this cup or they will be the most talented team to never win a trophy. I think Lamouchi has been good because he has kept Toure and Drogba out of the starting line-up in matches that mattered as they get into shape for the next stage.
The last game the Ivorians played is not one to point to because the team was made up of players that did not start any prior games along with the fact that they were already qualified. Here's my take:
First, this could be a really bad game/time for the Nigerian team, yes Nigeria has pase but with Kolo, Zakora, Eboue and Tiene in the back four, the Elephants do not lack pace.
Secondly, the Ivorians will have Gervihno, Yaya, Drogba and Kolou/Kone/Traore in the starting line-up for the first time in the ACN the problem is that Nigeria can not gamble. I loved the 1994/98 Nigeria teams but this Nigeria team is not at that level, they can not handle the Ivorians. I suspect that this game will be over after 60 minutes, not because I want it to be but because Lamouchi has done something no one else has done to this Ivorian team, key players are no longer untoucheable, they can be subbed or even not started and the players will respond.
You say wetin? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

highbury wrote:
Enugu II wrote::roll: :roll: :idea: :idea:
You don't even believe this. Attention seeking whore :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Ever heard of sarcasm :roll:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

ilovemaputo wrote:Enugu and chinuk, I don't think you ave the right to pass such aspersions, seeing that you are from Cotonou. Only Nigerians should be allowed to enjoy this fantastic victory.
You don't know how joyous Enugu II and I are for exposing the clueless fans that have been the bane of CE. :lol: :lol: :lol: This is our day. :lol: :lol: :lol: We had the final laugh.