How NFF contacted Gullit, Rijkaard for Eagles job

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: How NFF contacted Gullit, Rijkaard for Eagles job

Post by realtrouble »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Janganza »

Keshi was right to take those clowns to cleaners. Good write up bro.
jtosho
Egg
Egg

Post by jtosho »

If this story is true, all those involved in getting a foreign coach, whether being NFF or sport ministry member, the agent, both high and low, it's time to disgrace them all, because this are the real enemies of football in Nigeria , always looking for where to feed on, ikwerreman, since you know all this people, do no fail to name them, time to chase all this thieves from Nigeria football.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Janganza wrote:Keshi was right to take those clowns to cleaners. Good write up bro.
make up your mind... you called him an angel* in one thread, now you switch positions...smh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Janganza »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Janganza wrote:Keshi was right to take those clowns to cleaners. Good write up bro.
make up your mind... you called him an angel* in one thread, now you switch positions...smh :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Go back to the said thread and read it again. Never called him an angel*.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

After the group stages, I believe every Nigerian felt this way too. it is easy to act sanctimonious now but I believe that after the shoddy performance against Ethiopia, if you conducted a referendum in Nigeria on whether Keshi should stay or go, at least 95% of the 170m polled would have voted for his sack.
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

jtosho wrote:If this story is true, all those involved in getting a foreign coach, whether being NFF or sport ministry member, the agent, both high and low, it's time to disgrace them all, because this are the real enemies of football in Nigeria , always looking for where to feed on, ikwerreman, since you know all this people, do no fail to name them, time to chase all this thieves from Nigeria football.
The problem lies in the whole system...it won't stop when you eleminate certain persons...new thieves are already looking forward to their arrival.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:After the group stages, I believe every Nigerian felt this way too. it is easy to act sanctimonious now but I believe that after the shoddy performance against Ethiopia, if you conducted a referendum in Nigeria on whether Keshi should stay or go, at least 95% of the 170m polled would have voted for his sack.
you aren't making any sense... After the group stages, who made it out of the group? And which 2 teams made the final in soccer city? Do you critically think sometimes? Or you just go with the flow? Aren't you a man who can use his own head to reason?haba...smh
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Janganza »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:After the group stages, I believe every Nigerian felt this way too. it is easy to act sanctimonious now but I believe that after the shoddy performance against Ethiopia, if you conducted a referendum in Nigeria on whether Keshi should stay or go, at least 95% of the 170m polled would have voted for his sack.
I seriously doubt your statistic. Using CE as a yard stick to gauge public opinion, only a minority wanted him sacked if he had crashed out of the group stage.
Bim
Egg
Egg

Post by Bim »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Death threat ? that is a joke right ? tell me you are joking becouse if you are not you should make it public if you really have this kind of babaric behavior on tape
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Every Nigerian? really?
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Absolute hogwash!

This is why the so-called nigerian football "commentator/analyst" needs to grow up and mature. If you take CE alone as a sample, there are far more folk here who had an appreciation for the poor Nespruit pitch and its impact on passing football and the dodgy ref that brought Zambia temporarily back from the dead. It was only a minority here on CE that called for Keshi's head. So, how can that be extrapolated to around 160 million nigerians. Folk here are unbelievable! :boo: :boo:
Last edited by Goldleaf on Tue Feb 12, 2013 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

What shoddy performance against Ethiopia?
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

No offence but how can a man your age reason like this....
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...I'll continue to say it Nigeria is a joke only some lined up drama at the bar beach will fix all this nonsense. Day light robbery foools :curse:
Bim
Egg
Egg

Post by Bim »

Agbaya onikunla has spoken . And still sounding has rediculous as ever :sneaky: :sneaky:
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
you aren't making any sense... After the group stages, who made it out of the group? And which 2 teams made the final in soccer city? Do you critically think sometimes? Or you just go with the flow? Aren't you a man who can use his own head to reason?haba...smh
:agree: :agree: :agree: :clap: :clap: :clap: 'nuff said.......

I done put my money where my mouth was......suffice to say, I had a bumper payday :thumbs:
Last edited by Gooner1 on Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Red Card Foul!!!
That you "believed" it has no bearing whatsoever on the reality of the matter.
Granted, labile and emotional fans can still be forgiven for losing their nerve in the heat of battle and not being able to analyse events accurately, but not members of a professional football body such as the NFF!

I might as well as get my grandmother to run the NFF if all that is needed for it to go into wild panic is to draw with a top team (BF), draw with the defending champions (Zambia) and then beat a team that has always been half decent (Ethiopia). Your "95%" is way off the mark. Even here on CE, as unrepentantly cynical as it can be, probably less than 30% would have asked for his sack at the time, with another 20-30% remaining neutral.

The NFF have NO excuse!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
hestonap
Egg
Egg

Post by hestonap »

Dude speak for yourself. The fact you are loud or a noise maker does not make you representative of popular opinion. Where is your evidence for making such a claim? which poll or referendum did you carry out. You have every right to your own opinion, but please spare me the grandiose view of projecting or ascribing your view as representative of popular opinion.
You have no evidence to support your claim.
God bless and keep Nigeria and make his face shine on her undeserving as she may be.
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

Make una leave Ayo my friend o. :) :)
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

After the first match, i was depressed, i refused to watch the 2nd game live, not in spite but i was working and did not want to take time off, sacking the coach in the middle of the competition is never called for, if Keshi did not qualify for the knock out stages, i am sure in all honesty, i would have thought he was a bad coach but at least he took young players to the tournament, that in itself one has to applaud, building for the future, well the NFF have always been rogues, they know if the presidency wades in, they have FIFA to back them up in case they decide to dissolve the entire NFF board, maybe in hindsight a clean up is long overdue and yes screw FIFA is they decide to fine Nigeria, at least those illiterates will be unemployed, that to me is enough satisfaction!!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Please speak for yourself and a lot of useless, no good for nothing airheads that call themselves fan.

Eye pleasing display does not mean you have a good team. We've been telling you guys this all the time but you won't listen.

You guys think a football should wear mini skirt, lip stick, false eye lashes and be called "sexy".

A good team is the one that can get result even when playing badly not pone that plays attractive football and win nothing.

That is why we always sack coaches prematurely. If Keshi had left after Ethiopia game what would we be celebrating now?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!