Could Mourinho be headed for Manchester United?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Could Mourinho be headed for Manchester United?

Post by paj »

cic old boy wrote:
paj wrote:...leave story..not happening..Jose's not interested in Manure...I laff when I read that made-up faeces...
Pa
Calling you clueless would be a massive disrespect to clueless people. Borinho would shoot a groupie like you if you stood b/w him and the Manure application form. He has been practically begging for the Manure job since Fergie’s retirement became imminent. When most assumed Fergie would be going in about 2 years’ time, it was widely believed that Borinho, assuming he ended up at Chelski, would leave them for Manure if he got the call. The only barriers to Borinho ending up at Manure right now are his history of antics, football philosophy and scorched earth approach to his last days at Madrid. The likes of Bobby Charlton, who have a big say on Fergie’s replacement, are reportedly not impressed and I don't think references from his friend Di Stefano would be glowing.
.....CIC Old Mumu..incase U don't know..Manure asked Mourinho to become their manager, he said No..then they turned to Moyes...... U need a third colonoscopy this year as U're still full of isht..
pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

paj wrote:.....CIC Old Mumu..incase U don't know..Manure asked Mourinho to become their manager, he said No..then they turned to Moyes...... U need a third colonoscopy this year as U're still full of isht..
pa
Pa Jerk, the trouble with EPL groupies like you is that you know next to nothing about the clubs you claim to support. There is no coach on earth that would have two job offers on the table – Manure and Chelski (on similar money) – and would choose Chelski. This is like saying a Naija coach would prefer coaching Abakaliki White Angels to Enugu Rangers. Borinho may be a clown, but he is not a nut-job like you.
http://www.naijiant.com/
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

toyin133 wrote:
tunde72 wrote:If JM go to MAN U i will hate him for life.
Mourinho is probably sitting in his Madrid villa, perusing cybereagles as he does on a Wednesday morning and is now faced with a moral dilemma, can he take the MANU job if it means Tunde is going to hate him for life? :tic:

:laugh: :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

cic old boy wrote:
paj wrote:.....CIC Old Mumu..incase U don't know..Manure asked Mourinho to become their manager, he said No..then they turned to Moyes...... U need a third colonoscopy this year as U're still full of isht..
pa
Pa Jerk, the trouble with EPL groupies like you is that you know next to nothing about the clubs you claim to support. There is no coach on earth that would have two job offers on the table – Manure and Chelski (on similar money) – and would choose Chelski. This is like saying a Naija coach would prefer coaching Abakaliki White Angels to Enugu Rangers. Borinho may be a clown, but he is not a nut-job like you.

Lawd in heaven have mercy :ohmy:

Yekparikpa my ribs oh :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

I will be EXTREMELY suprised if David Moyes is not the next Manchester United Manager.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

I expect Man United to do the right thing by naming Klupp. Jose is Chelsea bound.
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

papparassi Sport wrote:I expect Man United to do the right thing by naming Klupp. Jose is Chelsea bound.
Klupp wont break his current BVB contract.. It will be the fellow scot - David Moyes.. With Fergie his mentor..
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
seunt
Egg
Egg

Post by seunt »

I doubt it he is too Direct, more likely a handover to an internal candidate or David Moyes..
"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." -Michael Jordan
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

I doubt an Establishment team like Man Utd will go foreign. I believe they will pick one of their own (British) in this case to manage the team. All the tops sides in England are managers by Foreigners, so I doubt the unofficial British top club will go foreign.

My best guess is that it will be David Moyes and if he struggles to win anything significant in 2-3 years they will now have the justification to go foreign but I doubt it.
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
realtrouble
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by realtrouble »

job has gone to Moyes. The bookies stop taking bet on Moyes two weeks ago

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... nager.html
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

cic old boy wrote:
pa
...the problem wiff nonentitites like U that think U know diddly about a club U DONT even support is that U start yanning speculative opaks and then when the eggs hit U in the face U start stammering with your keyboard...below is a video in which THE MAN HIMSELF said he's not interested in the Manure job...putting it nicely by saying "I hope when I return to England Alex Ferguson is STILL the coach of Manchester United"....Mourinho KNOWS he's a better coach than Alex and wants to build HIS OWN Legacy..not on the back of Ferguson's...so what are U talking about?

[/video]

here's another where he OPENLY DECLARES HIS LOVE FOR CHELSEA...
[/video]

..dude..IF HE WANTED THE UNITED JOB HE'D HAVE IT RIGHT NOW.....but HE DOES NOT..now..if that's too hard for U to swallow then U haven't tried enuff.. :taunt:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

cic old boy wrote:
pa
All things being equal, you are right: Jose would choose ManU over Chelsea but fortunately events don't occur in a vacuum. First of all, Jose has had serious discussions with Chelsea with a deal just about in place pending the negotiation of the 'termination clause' with Madrid asking for €10 to €20 million to let Jose break his contract. For Jose to suddenly dump Chelsea at this stage just because Fergie retired won't make sense. Also, if not more important, Jose - for all his success - doesn't fit the description of the type of Manager to handle an institution like ManU especially on the heels of things falling apart at a bigger team (Madrid - his current job). There are other reasons (like multiple interviews he gave the last 12 months saying he can work for Roman & likes the Club, etc) but those two are the most glaring roadblocks. A guy like Moyes fits the description though lacks the CV. I expect him to get the job sort of on probation pending Kupp a couple years later.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

green4life wrote:
cic old boy wrote:
pa
All things being equal, you are right: Jose would choose ManU over Chelsea but fortunately events don't occur in a vacuum. First of all, Jose has had serious discussions with Chelsea with a deal just about in place pending the negotiation of the 'termination clause' with Madrid asking for €10 to €20 million to let Jose break his contract. For Jose to suddenly dump Chelsea at this stage just because Fergie retired won't make sense. Also, if not more important, Jose - for all his success - doesn't fit the description of the type of Manager to handle an institution like ManU especially on the heels of things falling apart at a bigger team (Madrid - his current job). There are other reasons (like multiple interviews he gave the last 12 months saying he can work for Roman & likes the Club, etc) but those two are the most glaring roadblocks. A guy like Moyes fits the description though lacks the CV. I expect him to get the job sort of on probation pending Kupp a couple years later.
..and more importantly Jose has been declaring his passion for Chelsea even since his days @ Inter...it would have taken circumstances in which a return to Chelsea highly unlikely for him to have considered United...besides..he's the sort of guy that knows how to play the game,if he had wanted to position himself in line for that job he'd have known how to go about it...but for people to make it seem like the Manure job was soooo irrestitable ANY coach would jump at it in ANY circumstance is simply ludicrous....the road just wasn't lined up for Manure for Mourinho...City may have been likely option but for the ex-Barca bosses there and even so,it'd still have been easier without all this passion/possibilities with Chelsea...and for me..also..I think in the back of his mind going to United will seem like he's trying to emulate/bandwagon on Ferguson's legacy when he has his own to fulfil...sorta like Marrying the beauty queen the big boys have slept with just to prove U can get the "gbinshigbinshi"...
Pa
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Moysie's record is not too good. It's terrible...eeeks

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...watch for trend/clue...if Nani goes JM is not coming and vice versa.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

mcal wrote:...watch for trend/clue...if Nani goes JM is not coming and vice versa.
ManU players have already been told it will be Moyes.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

smartbrother wrote:
mcal wrote:...watch for trend/clue...if Nani goes JM is not coming and vice versa.
ManU players have already been told it will be Moyes.
...until summer transfer everything else is speculation.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...all quotes there refers to 'former' players not current ones. Anyway wait till summer.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

paj wrote: ...the problem wiff nonentitites like U that think U know diddly about a club U DONT even support is that U start yanning speculative opaks and then when the eggs hit U in the face U start stammering with your keyboard...below is a video in which THE MAN HIMSELF said he's not interested in the Manure job...putting it nicely by saying "I hope when I return to England Alex Ferguson is STILL the coach of Manchester United"....Mourinho KNOWS he's a better coach than Alex and wants to build HIS OWN Legacy..not on the back of Ferguson's...so what are U talking about?

here's another where he OPENLY DECLARES HIS LOVE FOR CHELSEA...

..dude..IF HE WANTED THE UNITED JOB HE'D HAVE IT RIGHT NOW.....but HE DOES NOT..now..if that's too hard for U to swallow then U haven't tried enuff.. :taunt:
Pa Junk, the trouble with groupies like you is that you swallow any old $@#% thrown in your direction with no regard for context. You think Borinho is a groupie like you. He is a mercenary and the only thing he loves is himself. So keep comforting yourself with his stupid words about 'love' for Chelski. Next you'd want him to kiss the badge.

Let me let you in on an open secret. It is an unwritten rule in football that you don't openly covet another man's job. So it is incredibly stupid of you (not surprising though) to expect Borinho to be openly angling for the Manure job when Fergie still had it. You show how little you know about football and a man you worship if you don't think he or any other coach in the world would think twice about ditching Chelski for a club of Manure's stature. The man has coached Inter, Real and you think he would pass up an opportunity to have Manure on his CV b/c he 'loves' Chelski?? :lol: :lol: That's a no brainer, but you never had a brain.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

green4life wrote: All things being equal, you are right: Jose would choose ManU over Chelsea but fortunately events don't occur in a vacuum. First of all, Jose has had serious discussions with Chelsea with a deal just about in place pending the negotiation of the 'termination clause' with Madrid asking for €10 to €20 million to let Jose break his contract. For Jose to suddenly dump Chelsea at this stage just because Fergie retired won't make sense. Also, if not more important, Jose - for all his success - doesn't fit the description of the type of Manager to handle an institution like ManU especially on the heels of things falling apart at a bigger team (Madrid - his current job). There are other reasons (like multiple interviews he gave the last 12 months saying he can work for Roman & likes the Club, etc) but those two are the most glaring roadblocks. A guy like Moyes fits the description though lacks the CV. I expect him to get the job sort of on probation pending Kupp a couple years later.
For starters, 'serious discussions' don't mean $@#% in football until a contract is signed. Jorge Mendes has also had 'serious discussions' with PSG and there is a rumour that they have even offered him director of football. For all you know, Borinho could be using Chelski to squeeze more concessions out of PSG. He would kill for the Manure job. I am not saying he will get it. I've already talked about objections from people like Bobby Charlton. The point is that if he was offered the Manure and the Chelski job, groupies like Pa Jerk will be burning their Borinho posters.
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

mcal wrote:
...all quotes there refers to 'former' players not current ones. Anyway wait till summer.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22453895
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Moyes couldn't even win a League Cup like the likes of O'Neill and Laudrup have done. He might have kept Everton on somewhat competitive for 10 years on a shoestring budget but I don't think he has the cutting edge.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe