John Obuh EXPOSED!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: John Obuh EXPOSED!!!

Post by Gotti »

zee wrote:
GUEST wrote:Sunset--I read about Kayode injury around 4:30am this Morning from JournoAgent site but as usual, FELT NOT TO TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY... Obuh is a Disgrace as a Coach in my Opinion.. Taken 8 Recyles players to a Competition last Time says it all--ALL OVERAGE AND NOT SO GOOD PLAYERS.. The more You Read about how this Man is Managing this Team, The more You begin to think this Man ain't doing what he is doing alone...For NFF to allow this Guy to take 8 recyles ones to a Competition and not Question Why? Just Unbeleivable..

JUST A REMINDER--KAYODE IS NOT ATTACHED TO ANY CLUB ON THIS PLANET...

Also most of the Recycles players are PH Based Players where OBuh Operates (Dolphins\Sharks)--Adigun--Egbedi before going to Europe--Ejike--Osuchukwu--Oliha etc..I said when the Provisional Team List was released Yesterday that OBUH WILL DECAMP ALL THE FOREIGN BASED PLAYERS--HE DID IT BEFORE AND HE INTEND TO DO IT AGAIN.. Onazi was Dropped the Last Time.. Sam Amoebi was Dropped for One of his Player..Just Felt Sorry for these Young Foreign Based players in this Team, Whom are HOPING BUT OBUH... This U20 has become a Money making Business for Him and rest Unfortunately...

NFF Should allow the German Coach to Take over this Team minus the Reycles players Asap..
Are you guys this daft...............................Nff controls Obuh, he does what he is told and that's why they(Nff) love him.
They will never sack their cash cow.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I'm sure that if Mr. Obuh makes the mistake of winning it all...
All of the credit will immediately be attributed to "the German Coach"!
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
ekene
Egg
Egg

Post by ekene »

I’m surprised that forumer’s are surprised knowing the state of corruption in the country already.
In Nigeria where there is money there is corruption.
My Guys
ImageAghawonder
Image AkonaUche
ImageNsofority
ImageTERMINATOR

Whos Yours?
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=147288
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

For what its worth Obuh is not coach of Sharks. He was sacked in September 2012.
Gbenga Ogunbote is head coach of Sharks
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

patrick wrote:
GUEST wrote:Sunset--I read about Kayode injury around 4:30am this Morning from JournoAgent site but as usual, FELT NOT TO TAKE HIM SERIOUSLY... Obuh is a Disgrace as a Coach in my Opinion.. Taken 8 Recyles players to a Competition last Time says it all--ALL OVERAGE AND NOT SO GOOD PLAYERS.. The more You Read about how this Man is Managing this Team, The more You begin to think this Man ain't doing what he is doing alone...For NFF to allow this Guy to take 8 recyles ones to a Competition and not Question Why? Just Unbeleivable..

JUST A REMINDER--KAYODE IS NOT ATTACHED TO ANY CLUB ON THIS PLANET...

Also most of the Recycles players are PH Based Players where OBuh Operates (Dolphins\Sharks)--Adigun--Egbedi before going to Europe--Ejike--Osuchukwu--Oliha etc..I said when the Provisional Team List was released Yesterday that OBUH WILL DECAMP ALL THE FOREIGN BASED PLAYERS--HE DID IT BEFORE AND HE INTEND TO DO IT AGAIN.. This U20 has become a Money making Business for Him and rest Unfortunately...

NFF Should allow the German Coach to Take over this Team minus the Reycles players Asap..

U need to believe him on this one, I have been having BB chat (still ongoing) with this people involved and it is disgusting to hear.
Una dey funny sha. So a German coach will suddenly stop the gravy train.

How naive.

Unless he is part of the racket, him nor go smell am. ask Mr. Lagerbeer.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051