Goetze out of Champions league final

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Goetze out of Champions league final

Post by DAgrin »

zee wrote:
megapro wrote:
DAgrin wrote:
megapro wrote:Sad.

Anyway, Yellow and black, you can as well stay at home.
http://de.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/fu%C ... 41058.html

Champions League - Bitter für BVB: Finale ohne Götze!

Borussia Dortmund muss im Champions-League-Finale gegen Bayern München am Samstag (20:45 Uhr im Liveticker) in London auf Fußball-Nationalspieler Mario Götze verzichten. Der 20-Jährige klagt erneut über Probleme im rechten Oberschenkel. Das teilte der BVB am Mittwoch mit. Götze, der im Sommer zum FC Bayern wechselt, hatte sich im Halbfinal-Rückspiel bei Real Madrid einen Muskelfaserriss zugezogen.
Sad news?
I'm happy he is not available.
We don't need the traitor playing for us anymore.
Gündogan as his replacement and Sahin/Bender as a double 6, Gündogan in Götze's position + Kuba and Reus on the wings and we are fine!
Götze has never been as important as you want us to believe - Dortmund has won important game's without him - he wasn't even a regular starter when we won our first national title in 2011.
Furthermore I didn't like his performances recently, he looked arrogant and lazy.

And when it comes to next season, I'm not worried at all.
Mark my words, after the CL final the transfers of Christian Eriksen and Kevin de Bruyne will be completed - they are both very talented boys with the potential to replace Götze.
Not more than 5 players have been labelled Jahrhunderttalent.
You get them once in a century. Many greats have seen that in him. 2011 was still a learning phase, now he has arrived. 2 years earlier when he scored in the opening game of Nigeria 2009 against us, we saw in his elegance a future World player of the year.

Mueller, Ribery and Robben will dominate their opponents.

Bayern is the best team in the world.
.......................and the Dean is the best coach in the world.
not yet
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Cheii Felarey dey kill me for hia ohh... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Goetze is injured and Dortmund says he is not fit to play in the final... I take their word for it... :smile: :o

felarey wrote:
wiseone wrote:See Bayern Munich ojoro at work again. Not even letting the opposition's playmaker take the field...

:biggrin:
MI5 wrote:He is a fine player and can't wait for him to play for us next season...
:lol: Can you imagine what theories MI5 would have come up with if two English teams were in the final of the CL and same scenario was on? We would have heard about this being staged at Lancaster Gate and how Fergie told him not to show up. We would be told any time Utd are in a tight corner, the FA would step in. What Barren Mumuchen gets away with in the Bundesliga is incredible.
Soldier of Fortune...
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

People are blaming Goetze here but forget the role Dortmund played in him coming to Bayern.. They had the opportunity to hold the offer and concentrate on this game against us, but instead wanted the money very quickly.. Now they sell him to us and are now branding him a traitor... I blame Dortmund here and this has nothing to do with Bayern... At the end of the day, Money Talks... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

wiseone wrote:It solves an oddity I had been wondering about: how will Goetze feel about playing against guys that will be his team-mates in a few weeks time? e.g. would he be willing to go in for a crunching 50-50 with Muller or Robben and smack him into next week, knowing he has to change, shower, play and train in the same room/field with him for the next 3+ years?
Soldier of Fortune...
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

DAgrin,

You guys are worthy opponents and I look forward to a great match... No arrogance here.. Jurgen Klopp has been talking a lot of smack and I think the pressure and occassion is getting to him... He has every right to be excited, who wouldn't be... We are told the pressure is on us, I think it's a good thing after the dissapointment of last year when we should have won a game we dominated for 120mins and we didn't... Now the players know what they have to do and none of that crap we played last year, missing chances after chances... Expect to see a different Bayern team this time around..

You guys won it in 1997 so it's not like you guys are new kids on the block... If anything, your coach has been boasting nonstop... Until Saturday... Up Bayern... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

DAgrin wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:
wiseone wrote:If Dortmund sell Lewandowski this summer as well, they will struggle next year. Losing Kagawa, Goetze and Lewandowski in successive seasons na too much.
If reports are to be believed, the club intends on making some key signings this summer. They havent been afraid to spend money the last few years.

Ultimately I think their main problem going forward will be just how damn good Bayern is. They are already arguably the best team in Europe (they should've won the CL last year), they just won the German league in the most convincing fashion ever, may end up winning the treble this year, are going to replace their current world class coach with another world class coach, and have already begun buying new talent. Bayern are poised to go on a run similar to what Barca did in La Liga during Pep's first 3 years in charge. Even if they kept Kagawa, Gotze and perhaps Lewandowski, it would've been very difficult for BvB to remain at the top in Germany.

Anyways, I'll be rooting for them on Saturday. It would be great to see them win the CL before they likely enter a bit of a rough patch in the next few years. I hope they dont experience the same fate as the likes of Deportivo, Monaco, Bayer Leverkusen, etc have experienced (going from CL contenders to being unheard of).
What most people (even Dortmund fans) get wrong is that Dortmund does not depend on single players.
The system will still work fine, new players will be bought and Klopp will integrate them.
Dortmund has shown several times that key player selling does not effect them.
After Sahin and later Kagawa were sold all thought Dortmund would regress from then.
They signed Reus for Kagawa and Gündogan for Sahin and Dortmund was even stronger and won the league title again.
I have high trust in our scouting system and in Klopp as a developer of talents.
Nevertheless I have to agree with you that Dortmund will struggle to win national titles as Bayern Munich will likely be to strong in the next couple of years but that was never the target to surpass Bayern.
Nodody thought of that when Klopp started his work in Dortmund and both Bundesliga titles came as an surprise - Dortmund can develop well in Bayern's shadow, play CL each season, have solid financials and use its chance when Bayern gets weaker.
And maybe I even underrate my team once again and we even come stronger than expected next season.
Even if we don't win the CL all will be fine - the pressure is on Bayern's side and that is our biggest advantage.

M15 can I open a personal laughing thread for you when we win on Sunday?? cause you sound a bit arrogant showing no respect towards us :taunt:
just testing :bump: :bump:
Soldier of Fortune...
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

MI5 wrote:People are blaming Goetze here but forget the role Dortmund played in him coming to Bayern.. They had the opportunity to hold the offer and concentrate on this game against us, but instead wanted the money very quickly.. Now they sell him to us and are now branding him a traitor... I blame Dortmund here and this has nothing to do with Bayern... At the end of the day, Money Talks... :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

wiseone wrote:It solves an oddity I had been wondering about: how will Goetze feel about playing against guys that will be his team-mates in a few weeks time? e.g. would he be willing to go in for a crunching 50-50 with Muller or Robben and smack him into next week, knowing he has to change, shower, play and train in the same room/field with him for the next 3+ years?
M15,
I don't want to argue about that topic because for me the Götze transfer is a closed case and we are now looking forward to the CL final and hopefully a bright future without Götze.
But I have to correct you: Dortmund never wanted to make quick money.
Götze's renewed contract contained a clause allowing him to leave the club for a firm transfer fee of 37m € (Dortmund had to accept this clause or else Götze wouldn't have extended his contract).
Accepting this clause is the only mistake you can make Dortmund, the rest is the insincere secret work of Götze's managers (who are attending the post Bayern party after the CL final even though they were also invited by Borussia Dortmund - that says it all), Götze himself and the officials of Bayern Munich.
It is totally legitimate to buy a player out of his contract when there is a clause allowing you to do so but it is undecent to sign the player without contacting and informing the selling club - Dortmund was totally by this shock signing.
Considering the fact that Götze is actually surplus requirements in Bayern's overloaded midfield we seriously have to ask ourselves wether this transfer is to a high potential just meant to weaken your biggest rival when Uli Hoeness just weeks before warned of 'Spanish relations' intending to keep the Bundesliga balanced and thrilling.
I don't critisize Bayern's actions, the fact that they spend money to sign the best players in Germany and the world but their incredibleness and furtiveness of their methods.

Though M15 thanks for your polite words.
I'm looking forward to the game just as you and hope we see a great football match and may the better team win this time.
Good luck to your team.

Naija 4 life!
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

Dagrin, why so emotional?

Of course Bayern München did not tell Dortmund that they are negotiating with Götze, why would they? And it's Götze job to tell Klopp and the team that he will leave. Would you prefer that one day, Uli Hoeneß or Volker Struth will call Watzke and tell him that Götze has signed a contract with Bayern?

And of course, Struth accepts the Bayern invitation. You can imagine how welcome he would be at the Dortmund party after securing a Bayern move for Götze and being at the verge of securing a Schalke deal for Santana (his client).
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I hope Dortmund win the whole thing for the sake of their youth policy and Dean Klopp
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

kajifu wrote:I hope Dortmund win the whole thing for the sake of their youth policy and Dean Klopp
Bayern's youth is MUCH better than Dortmund's.
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

MI5 wrote:Cheii Felarey dey kill me for hia ohh... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Goetze is injured and Dortmund says he is not fit to play in the final... I take their word for it... :smile: :o

felarey wrote:
wiseone wrote:See Bayern Munich ojoro at work again. Not even letting the opposition's playmaker take the field...

MI5 wrote:He is a fine player and can't wait for him to play for us next season...
:lol: Can you imagine what theories MI5 would have come up with if two English teams were in the final of the CL and same scenario was on? We would have heard about this being staged at Lancaster Gate and how Fergie told him not to show up. We would be told any time Utd are in a tight corner, the FA would step in. What Barren Mumuchen gets away with in the Bundesliga is incredible.

Please just admit Bayern Munich is no different to Man United when it comes to ojoro.
Red Dwarf - Legion

Rimmer: Step up to Red Alert
Kryten: Sir, are you absolutely sure? It does mean changing the bulb.
Rimmer: There's always some excuse, isn't there?
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

kofi86 wrote:
kajifu wrote:I hope Dortmund win the whole thing for the sake of their youth policy and Dean Klopp
Do you have a proof for that?
Just recently Bayern talents are getting a chance (since 2010).
And if so why is Bayern still buying so many players from their rivals?

Naija 4 life!
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

DAgrin wrote:
kofi86 wrote:
Yes, I have eyes to see :)

Dortmund: Götze, Schmelzer, Sahin. The fact that Reus and Großkreutz have been deemed not good enough to be bought back later is telling !
Bayern: Schweinsteiger, Lahm, Müller, Badstuber, Alaba, Kroos, Hummels
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

You should ask Felarey, Wiseone and other Man U that question... Me I don't know ohh...lol... :winking:

Guv007 wrote:
MI5 wrote:Cheii Felarey dey kill me for hia ohh... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

felarey wrote:

Please just admit Bayern Munich is no different to Man United when it comes to ojoro.
Soldier of Fortune...
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

kofi86 wrote:
DAgrin wrote:
kofi86 wrote:

Dortmund: Götze, Schmelzer, Sahin. The fact that Reus and Großkreutz have been deemed not good enough to be bought back later is telling !
Alaba came from Austria Wien.
Hummels has been deemed not good enough by Bayern so what does that tell us about Bayern's youth development then? Kroos and Lahm developed into good professionals at other clubs while Bayern just made use of the almost finished product.
Großkreutz are products of Dortmund's youth development, wether they played elsewhere or not.

And don't forget in Dortmund young players are already coming up at the moment - Jonas Hofmann, Korray Günter.

Naija 4 life!
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

This is our first signing for the 2013/2014 season:
Sokratis Papastathopoulos (24, CD, Werder Bremen)
transfer fee: 9,5m €

[/video]

Naija 4 life!
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

DAgrin wrote:
kofi86 wrote:
DAgrin wrote:
kofi86 wrote:

Alaba came from Austria Wien.
Hummels has been deemed not good enough by Bayern so what does that tell us about Bayern's youth development then? Kroos and Lahm developed into good professionals at other clubs while Bayern just made use of the almost finished product.
Großkreutz are products of Dortmund's youth development, wether they played elsewhere or not.

And don't forget in Dortmund young players are already coming up at the moment - Jonas Hofmann, Korray Günter.
:ohmy:
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

kofi86 wrote:
Says who.................................
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

Just to get it straight: Dortmund themselves have acknowledged that they must improve in that regard.
Dortmund. Neuzugang bei Champions-League-Finalist Borussia Dortmund: Im Sommer kehrt Edwin "Eddy" Boekamp zum BVB zurück - erneut als Nachwuchskoordinator. Seite an Seite mit Lars Ricken soll der 54-Jährige die Nachwuchsarbeit beim BVB koordinieren und zurück in die Erfolgsspur führen.
Beim BVB herrscht eine gewisse Unzufriedenheit über die fehlenden Erfolge in der Nachwuchsarbeit. Geschäftsführer Hans-Joachim Watzke hatte das im Winter mehrfach geäußert und Änderungen gefordert. Seitdem sind Watzke und Nachwuchskoordinator Lars Ricken in einem fruchtbaren Dialog. Und jetzt es gibt jetzt erste personelle Ergebnisse. Im Sommer kehrt Edwin "Eddy" Boekamp zum BVB zurück.
http://waz.m.derwesten.de/dw/sport/fuss ... ice=mobile
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Now I understand. Yeye Mumuchen! :D
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

YemiBrazil wrote:Now I understand. Yeye Mumuchen! :D
Now you know why I can't stand those crooks :D ....................They did the same BS in the '90s when Dortmund were dealing with them by stealing Hitzfeld(1st Dean of coaches :thumbs: ).
They could not get Klopp now, so they start bribing his players.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
megapro
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by megapro »

megapro wrote:
DAgrin wrote:
megapro wrote:Sad.

Anyway, Yellow and black, you can as well stay at home.
http://de.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/fu%C ... 41058.html

Champions League - Bitter für BVB: Finale ohne Götze!

Borussia Dortmund muss im Champions-League-Finale gegen Bayern München am Samstag (20:45 Uhr im Liveticker) in London auf Fußball-Nationalspieler Mario Götze verzichten. Der 20-Jährige klagt erneut über Probleme im rechten Oberschenkel. Das teilte der BVB am Mittwoch mit. Götze, der im Sommer zum FC Bayern wechselt, hatte sich im Halbfinal-Rückspiel bei Real Madrid einen Muskelfaserriss zugezogen.
Sad news?
I'm happy he is not available.
We don't need the traitor playing for us anymore.
Gündogan as his replacement and Sahin/Bender as a double 6, Gündogan in Götze's position + Kuba and Reus on the wings and we are fine!
Götze has never been as important as you want us to believe - Dortmund has won important game's without him - he wasn't even a regular starter when we won our first national title in 2011.
Furthermore I didn't like his performances recently, he looked arrogant and lazy.

And when it comes to next season, I'm not worried at all.
Mark my words, after the CL final the transfers of Christian Eriksen and Kevin de Bruyne will be completed - they are both very talented boys with the potential to replace Götze.
Not more than 5 players have been labelled Jahrhunderttalent.
You get them once in a century. Many greats have seen that in him. 2011 was still a learning phase, now he has arrived. 2 years earlier when he scored in the opening game of Nigeria 2009 against us, we saw in his elegance a future World player of the year.

Mueller, Ribery and Robben will dominate their opponents.

Bayern is the best team in the world.
Kpom!
megapro 2012:
Keshi should be left alone to continue his program, and seriously has a chance of casting his name in gold
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Sunset wrote:Image

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.