The shame of the Rivers State FA Cup (Part 2)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg
Re: The shame of the Rivers State FA Cup (Part 2)

Post by Toxicarrow »

Typical Ik's reports....Highlighted Sharks' mago-mago tactics; but silence on Dolphin's atrocities and roles in the whole FA cup saga (now and in the past).

I purposely did not comment on the part 1 of the story when it was first posted here because I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt that you would not put the blame primarily on Sharks FC. That's I thought the part 2 might focus on Dolphins' roles and others (as your part 1 did in regards to Sharks FC). But behold, it was your typical "Egunje-assisted" report that did not implicate Dolphin FC in the saga that the part 2 turned out to be.

Basically, with these reports (part 1 and 2), you misinformed and misled many a reader to believe that Sharks FC was the one that was mainly responsible and also benefited from this saga. Given you are on the payroll of Dolphins, you are better off not even to write on the FA Cup saga in Rivers State.
Last edited by Toxicarrow on Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ikwereman come and defend yaself here? It is not a nice thing to write one sided story..oya come and tell us the roll of Dolphins. Sharks eat Dolphin dat one nor be problem, but before Sharks go eat Dolphin wetin Dolphin do? Are u telling us that Dolphins na gentle fish wey just dey swim jejely around borokiri waters only for that ugly toothless fish called Sharks to swallow am?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

Toxicarrow wrote:Typical Ik's reports....Highlighted Sharks' mago-mago tactics; but silence on Dolphin's atrocities and roles in the whole FA cup saga (now and in the past).

I purposely did not comment on the part 1 of the story when it was first posted here because I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt that you would not put the blame primarily on Sharks FC. That's I thought the part 2 might focus on Dolphins' roles and others (as your part 1 did in regards to Sharks FC). But behold, it was your typical "Egunje-assisted" report that did not implicate Dolphin FC in the saga that the part 2 turned out to be.

Basically, with these reports (part 1 and 2), you misinformed and misled many a reader to believe that Sharks FC was the one that was mainly responsible and also benefited from this saga. Given you are on the payroll of Dolphins, you are better off not even to write on the FA Cup saga in Rivers State.
...was going to read but Toxic's point gave me a U-turn...I will wait for age cheat story which is IK's speciality...
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Nothing is new... The rogue journo is back... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Soldier of Fortune...
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

River's state FA need overhauling. I know there are difficulties administering '2 big club' state FA because of the internal politics involved but the FA are not fit for purpose.
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

Toxicarrow wrote:Typical Ik's reports....Highlighted Sharks' mago-mago tactics; but silence on Dolphin's atrocities and roles in the whole FA cup saga (now and in the past).

Where in the report did i blame Sharks?
IS Sharks the same as the Rivers FA?
Did you see the part where i mentioned Dolphins benefiting from that rubbish a few years ago? You are always blinded by the fact that you always want to speak negatively about things without understanding it.
The piece is titled the shame of the Rivers FA Cup not Sharks.
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

oloye wrote:Ikwereman come and defend yaself here? It is not a nice thing to write one sided story..oya come and tell us the roll of Dolphins. Sharks eat Dolphin dat one nor be problem, but before Sharks go eat Dolphin wetin Dolphin do? Are u telling us that Dolphins na gentle fish wey just dey swim jejely around borokiri waters only for that ugly toothless fish called Sharks to swallow am?
Oloye,wetin dey to defend?
Say Sharks beat Dolphins for FA Cup final? E dey happen na. Besides Dolphins had five first team players in National team teams and another three injured so the coach rested the top scorer Fred Okpalla and first choice keeper, Austin Brown.
Any other thing, i no know o
ikwerreman
Egg
Egg

Post by ikwerreman »

Aswani wrote:River's state FA need overhauling. I know there are difficulties administering '2 big club' state FA because of the internal politics involved but the FA are not fit for purpose.
The problem is that the Rivers FA believe it must be Sharks and Dolphins and that is wrong.
Sharks benefited from robbing Go Round this year, another year it could be Dolphins.
And i think the best thing will be that next year no club registers for the FA Cup so they can just let Sharks and Dolphins go through.
IT is rubbish.
But the piece is not even only about that semi final game concerning Sharks. It has to do with the fact that the FA decided not to use referees for FA Cup games and also the fact that that they did not want to play a final. Blind people will not see those ones

What happens in Rivers State is a complete mess