Re: 2013/2014 CHELSEA RUMOR TRANSFER/DEVELOPMENT THREAD!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: 2013/2014 CHELSEA RUMOR TRANSFER/DEVELOPMENT THREAD

Post by analyzer »

green4life wrote:@paJ, on merit Lukaku should've started at least one or two of those 4 games. He got zero starts even as the others were busy scoring zero goals the first three games. Give him 90mins against hull or Aston villa then come back and say he didn't score to buttress your point. Awkward and all, he can hit the net against that caliber of opposition. Eto can't start every game and the other two geriatrics aren't reliable. Why shoot yourself in the foot? If you made a Fcuuk up (stuck with 4strikers when only need 3), man up and live with it but gademit don't make a bad situation worse by packaging out your second best striker simply b/c he's young and more movable than the other two grannies. Very stupid by CFC.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bros na you be this! This is the first time I have ever seen you raging like this on CFC... As I dey read your post, I dey happy say I no dey stand anywhere near you as you fit just wire person unintended slap.. I can feel your blood boiling :lol: :lol:

It is disappointing and Lukaku did deserve at least one start.. But you of all folks suppose know say Jose demands more than just scoring from his strikers.. If Lukaku cannot fulfill the other Jose striking responsibilities outside of scoring, then he most likely wont be first choice.. If Jose can start Schurrle ahead of him, it tells us something dey wrong somewhere.. Not saying Jose was right in his decision..

The decision is easier for me to accept as I am just thinking long term and allowing the kid enough PT to develop his game.. And it looks like this was a decision forced on the club with inability to move Ba.. Just not sure why they waited last minute especially when they knew Eto'o was plan B all along to Rooney..
And why lukaku no go out perform the combo of Torres/Ba when he most likely will see more PT than those two.. it can't be hard competing with jelavic.. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

analyzer wrote:
green4life wrote:@paJ, on merit Lukaku should've started at least one or two of those 4 games. He got zero starts even as the others were busy scoring zero goals the first three games. Give him 90mins against hull or Aston villa then come back and say he didn't score to buttress your point. Awkward and all, he can hit the net against that caliber of opposition. Eto can't start every game and the other two geriatrics aren't reliable. Why shoot yourself in the foot? If you made a Fcuuk up (stuck with 4strikers when only need 3), man up and live with it but gademit don't make a bad situation worse by packaging out your second best striker simply b/c he's young and more movable than the other two grannies. Very stupid by CFC.
Bros na you be this! This is the first time I have ever seen you raging like this on CFC... As I dey read your post, I dey happy say I no dey stand anywhere near you as you fit just wire person unintended slap.. I can feel your blood boiling :lol: :lol:

It is disappointing and Lukaku did deserve at least one start.. But you of all folks suppose know say Jose demands more than just scoring from his strikers.. If Lukaku cannot fulfill the other Jose striking responsibilities outside of scoring, then he most likely wont be first choice.. If Jose can start Schurrle ahead of him, it tells us something dey wrong somewhere.. Not saying Jose was right in his decision..

The decision is easier for me to accept as I am just thinking long term and allowing the kid enough PT to develop his game.. And it looks like this was a decision forced on the club with inability to move Ba.. Just not sure why they waited last minute especially when they knew Eto'o was plan B all along to Rooney..
And why lukaku no go out perform the combo of Torres/Ba when he most likely will see more PT than those two.. it can't be hard competing with jelavic.. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Nna bros, this thing no be laughing matter. I just finished reading delusional crap on Cfcnet from fans talking about 'we going to win the league'. With what strike force? Are these folks serious? If CFC wins it'll be a grind fest down to the wire. Ugly galore. I'll take it but I don't see it happening. You need at least one deadly hit man to dream of a league title. A guy who will score from nothing or a half chance (as RVP does, Aguero too, etc) when the game is a drag or a dog fight in bad weather. Our number one guy just returned from two year vacation in Russia pm top of the fact he's 32 pushing 40. The other two geriatrics (playing for a manager who likes hustlers - see the irony) are so inconsistent that any sane person would rather lump in 20yr old Lukaku. Yes he's very raw & inexperienced but he's the best of the rest after Eto. Can CFC win the league? Possible but via a grind fest because we don't have a reliable scorer. It'll be score one and shut up shop. Grind. Grind. Grind. You heard it hear first. Every once in a while they'll score a bunch but that'll be more of the exception than the rule. Top three best bet. Trophyless a very likely possibility. We will come close but just a wee short as we did against Bayern in Prague. Being very realistic.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Jose Mourinho knows best. I for one would loan Lukaku as well as he does not fit into Chelsea's system. Jose Mourinho believes in Torres, and by the way he scored over 10 goals last season. Chelsea's strikeforce is as deadly as Man City. Out of the striker in the top 5 Chelsea strikeforce ist #2 -Eto'o's inclusion makes it deadly. Chelsea has enough AM to make the striker's job easy. What Lukaku needs is playing experience, not bench warming- which is most likely what he'd get at Chelsea.

Who is going to win the league? Nobody knows but you bet CFC will be in the mix till the end! Whether CFC had the best striker in the world or not it'd still be a grinding journey. Liverpool, Arsenal, Man U, Man City, Hotspurs are not here to sell beans.

So make una sit back, relax, and enjoy the Hollywood script. The suspense and thriller begins!! This is gon be bad than Breaking Bad!!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kolinzo :arrow:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
odi
Egg
Egg

Post by odi »

green4life wrote:
analyzer wrote:

Nna bros, this thing no be laughing matter. I just finished reading delusional crap on Cfcnet from fans talking about 'we going to win the league'. With what strike force? Are these folks serious? If CFC wins it'll be a grind fest down to the wire. Ugly galore. I'll take it but I don't see it happening. You need at least one deadly hit man to dream of a league title. A guy who will score from nothing or a half chance (as RVP does, Aguero too, etc) when the game is a drag or a dog fight in bad weather. Our number one guy just returned from two year vacation in Russia pm top of the fact he's 32 pushing 40. The other two geriatrics (playing for a manager who likes hustlers - see the irony) are so inconsistent that any sane person would rather lump in 20yr old Lukaku. Yes he's very raw & inexperienced but he's the best of the rest after Eto. Can CFC win the league? Possible but via a grind fest because we don't have a reliable scorer. It'll be score one and shut up shop. Grind. Grind. Grind. You heard it hear first. Every once in a while they'll score a bunch but that'll be more of the exception than the rule. Top three best bet. Trophyless a very likely possibility. We will come close but just a wee short as we did against Bayern in Prague. Being very realistic.
And you think the 20-year-old, inexperienced Lukaku would have been the player to consistently give us goals like RVP or Aguero? Seriously?

I'm disappointed with the move too, but let's not pretend that Lukaku would have been the difference between winning the league or not. My expectation was never to go all the way this season, but rather to compete. That and a cup trophy... that's good enough for me. Eto'o's form will be the difference between having an OK season, or a great one.
The SUPER EAGLES shall rise again!
odi
Egg
Egg

Post by odi »

txj wrote:
paj wrote:....TxJ...wey U? :laugh: Like I said..I find it astonishing when non Chelsea fans talk as if dem sabi more about the club than WE do..I said all along...Juan goes nowhere...but dem no wan listen.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Like I said player was being hawked around Europe..

Especially to PSG, having rebuffed a Liverpool inquiry...
Complete BS. Mata was never 'hawked around Europe'. Just admit you were wrong (yeah, pigs will probably fly first, I know), and stop pretending to know the goings-on at Chelsea more than we who actually follow the club.

The whole Mata thing is a media fabrication (that originated in Spain). And the fact that he's started only 1 game so far under Jose has only added fuel to the fire.

Here's the fact - Neither Chelsea nor Mata nor Jose was EVER inclined to a move. When he came back to Chelsea, Jose wanted Mata to play the 'central winger' role - cutting inside from the right with his left foot. But he's ditched that idea now. Unfortunately now though, Mata is currently behind Oscar for that No 10 playmaker role.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

odi wrote:
green4life wrote:
analyzer wrote:

And you think the 20-year-old, inexperienced Lukaku would have been the player to consistently give us goals like RVP or Aguero? Seriously?

I'm disappointed with the move too, but let's not pretend that Lukaku would have been the difference between winning the league or not. My expectation was never to go all the way this season, but rather to compete. That and a cup trophy... that's good enough for me. Eto'o's form will be the difference between having an OK season, or a great one.
Read & comprehend before responding. Thanks.
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

green4life wrote:
analyzer wrote:

Nna, abeg no vex for my laughter.. It is just refreshing seeing you hala like this.. It has been Long over due.. :taunt: :taunt:

To matters at hand.
IMO, cfc finishing trophyless will have more to do with Jose's chosen tactics and not really what striker force is at hand.. Team is already looking like a grinding machine in the 4 games played so far... Remember Jose won his 2 EPL titles with none of his forwards topping the scoring charts.. DD finished with 10 and 12 EPL goals respectively in the 1st 2 seasons..

Would have been great to keep the lad and we are all disappointed but I don't think it was going to make a significant difference.. He is not anymore consistent (maybe scoring goals) than what is on ground.. And like I mentioned earlier, for Jose - a strikers responsibility is beyond scoring goals.. And we know that is part of Lukaku's game that needs more work.. Raw and inexperience will only lead to frustration IMO..

Na siddon look sha.. Should be an interesting season.. My own be say, Jose need to flex up those tactics..

analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

odi wrote:
txj wrote:
paj wrote:....TxJ...wey U? :laugh: Like I said..I find it astonishing when non Chelsea fans talk as if dem sabi more about the club than WE do..I said all along...Juan goes nowhere...but dem no wan listen.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Complete BS. Mata was never 'hawked around Europe'. Just admit you were wrong (yeah, pigs will probably fly first, I know), and stop pretending to know the goings-on at Chelsea more than we who actually follow the club.

The whole Mata thing is a media fabrication (that originated in Spain). And the fact that he's started only 1 game so far under Jose has only added fuel to the fire.

Here's the fact - Neither Chelsea nor Mata nor Jose was EVER inclined to a move. When he came back to Chelsea, Jose wanted Mata to play the 'central winger' role - cutting inside from the right with his left foot. But he's ditched that idea now. Unfortunately now though, Mata is currently behind Oscar for that No 10 playmaker role.
You see am too right.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Essien absent from Chelsea's UCL squad

Chelsea did not register Ghana international Michael Essien for the Group stage of this season's UEFA Champions League.

The midfielder was not named in Jose Mourinho 23-man squad submitted to Europe's football governing body.

The 30-year-old has been unused at Stamford Bridge since returning from a loan spell at Real Madrid under the Portuguese trainer Mourinho.

He is down the pecking order in the midfield department behind Ramires, youngster Marco Van Ginkel and Mikel Obi.

Chelsea's squad list published on Wednesday includes new signings Samuel Eto'o and Brazilian Willian.
I am happy
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

analyzer wrote:
odi wrote:
txj wrote:

A few pages back you were agreeing with me re Mata :rotf:
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
odi
Egg
Egg

Post by odi »

analyzer wrote:
green4life wrote:
analyzer wrote:

Nna, abeg no vex for my laughter.. It is just refreshing seeing you hala like this.. It has been Long over due.. :taunt: :taunt:

To matters at hand.
IMO, cfc finishing trophyless will have more to do with Jose's chosen tactics and not really what striker force is at hand.. Team is already looking like a grinding machine in the 4 games played so far... Remember Jose won his 2 EPL titles with none of his forwards topping the scoring charts.. DD finished with 10 and 12 EPL goals respectively in the 1st 2 seasons..

Would have been great to keep the lad and we are all disappointed but I don't think it was going to make a significant difference.. He is not anymore consistent (maybe scoring goals) than what is on ground.. And like I mentioned earlier, for Jose - a strikers responsibility is beyond scoring goals.. And we know that is part of Lukaku's game that needs more work.. Raw and inexperience will only lead to frustration IMO..

Na siddon look sha.. Should be an interesting season.. My own be say, Jose need to flex up those tactics..
Kpom!
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Ok...from an extremely reliable source close to Chelsea(he's the first one to tell as far back as March that Falcao wasn't come,and that Jose was coming) here's the scoop on our striker situation this past window.No secret source here if you're on twitter and a Chelsea fan U need to follow @1Robbeasley
1. Jose wanted a striker that played a certain way so his targets were 1.Lewandowski 2.Rooney 3.Eto'O and 4. Benzema..in that order.He got one..so "let's see!"(According to Rob)
2.It was "a lucky escape" for Rooney so indications are we might go back in @ the end of the season.Basically,Rooney's people had agreed but Wayne botched it/changed his mind/used Chelsea to get more money(pay raise)
3.Lukaku had scored goals vs Poor teams in Far East but had not looked likely since. "Looked raw and cumbersome in training" (direct quote)
4.According to other sources(not Rob),Jose wanted to keep him by trying to offload Torres or Ba..Ba was going to Arsenal on loan..but pulled the plug when Arsenal bought Ozil
5.Jose gave the boy an option but after discussion all determined it was best for him to go get minutes @ Everton...Lukaku also spoke to Mirallas in the Belgium camp and that played a part in him opting to join.
....Like I said..you can't put this all on Jose's shoulders....long term it's best for Lukaku to be @ Everton because now he can play against opponents BOTH big and small..instead of waiting for scraps @ Chelsea...
..Personally if U ask me..next season get rid of BOTH Ba and Torres, Bring in Rooney,Benzema or BOTH..let Eto'o's contract expire UNLESS he put up unbelievable numbers...and then learn to play with two strikers in SOME matches biko..
Pa
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

txj wrote:
analyzer wrote:
odi wrote:
txj wrote:

btw U owe me a plate of Pounded yam @ Bukom.. :biggrin:
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

txj wrote:
analyzer wrote:
odi wrote:
txj wrote:

Show it to me.. Mr "I agree with coach".. . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

To help you out self
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=235422&start=920
analyzer wrote:
txj wrote:
That's precisely what makes him more intelligent!

Without tactical balance you cannot get in the conversation with managers like Jose or Benitez...

If I were Mata's agent, I would be burning up the phones already...

As for our boy Moses, I have one word- Sturridge :winking:
Yep, mata's behind is sitting on the edge right now.. the rumors wont just go away.. :lol: :lol:
Accept you were wrong/misinformed and move on.. :lol: :lol:
I agreed that Mata is not sure of his role in the team and I am sure it is troubling him.. If you think i took it out of context, post the full transcript.. :biggrin: :biggrin:
That is NOT the same as insinuating CFC were shopping him around like you were stating all over the place.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
You would have had leg to stand on if you stuck to the claim that his agent was the one doing the hawking not CFC.. At the end of the day, CFC refused every offer..

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

hey mods i think it's time for the thread to be closed, the tranfer window don finish and we get WCQs coming up
SuperEagles

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Bigpokey24 wrote:hey mods i think it's time for the thread to be closed, the tranfer window don finish and we get WCQs coming up
... ..the only thing that needs to be shut down na ya trap U neckles,jobless transgender Niggabeach... :twisted:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I will be posting this on your wall on facebook so people can see who you really are
paj wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:hey mods i think it's time for the thread to be closed, the tranfer window don finish and we get WCQs coming up
... ..the only thing that needs to be shut down na ya trap U neckles,jobless transgender Niggabeach... :twisted:
SuperEagles

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I will be posting this on your wall on facebook so people can see who you really are
paj wrote:
so dem go do wetin..flog me? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SQUAD LISTS ANNOUNCED

Posted on: Wed 04 Sep 2013

Following the closing of the transfer window earlier this week, the squads for the Barclays Premier League and Champions League have been submitted.

Samuel Eto'o, signed last week, has been given the squad number 29.

The regulations for each squad composition differ slightly between the two competitions which means Michael Essien and Tomas Kalas are in the Premier League lists but not the Champions League ones.
The Premier League squad is:

1. Petr Cech
2. Branislav Ivanovic
3. Ashley Cole
4. David Luiz
5. Michael Essien
7. Ramires
8. Frank Lampard
9. Fernando Torres
10. Juan Mata
11. Oscar
12. John Mikel Obi
14. Andre Schurrle
15. Kevin De Bruyne
17. Eden Hazard
19. Demba Ba
22. Willian
23. Mark Schwarzer
24. Gary Cahill
26. John Terry
28. Cesar Azpilicueta
29. Samuel Eto'o
34. Ryan Bertrand

Under 21 Players
16. Marco van Ginkel
33. Tomas Kalas
46. Jamal Blackman

The UEFA Champions League squad is:

A List
1. Petr Cech
2. Branislav Ivanovic
3. Ashley Cole
4. David Luiz
7. Ramires
8. Frank Lampard
9. Fernando Torres
10. Juan Mata
11. Oscar
12. John Mikel Obi
14. Andre Schurrle
15. Kevin De Bruyne
16. Marco van Ginkel
17. Eden Hazard
19. Demba Ba
22. Willian
23. Mark Schwarzer
24. Gary Cahill
26. John Terry
28. Cesar Azpilicueta
29. Samuel Eto'o
34. Ryan Bertrand

B List
46. Jamal Blackman

Under Premier League regulations:
The squad can be up to 25 players of whom a maximum of 17 may not be home-grown players. A reduced squad can be submitted if a club does not have eight falling into the home-grown category.

A home-grown player is one who, irrespective of his nationality or age, has been registered with any club affiliated to the Football Association or the Welsh Football Association for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or 36 months prior to his 21st birthday (or the end of the season during which he turns 21).

In addition to the 25-man named squad, clubs can use an unlimited number of players aged 21 or under. For this season Under-21 player is defined as one who has been born on or after 1 January 1992. Under-21 players can be added to the squad during the season.

These rules cover league games only.

For the Champions League:
No club may have more than 25 players on List A during the season. Eight places on List A are reserved for 'locally trained players'.

A 'locally trained player' is either a 'club-trained player' or an 'association-trained player' and no club may have more than four 'association-trained players' listed among the eight.

A 'club-trained player' is a player who, between the age of 15 and 21, and irrespective of his nationality and age, has been registered with his current club for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or of 36 months.

In the case of Chelsea, an 'association-trained player' is a player who, between the age of 15 and 21 and irrespective of his nationality and age, has been registered with another club affiliated to the FA for a period, continuous or not, of three entire seasons or of 36 months.

These regulations mean Chelsea's A List will contain 22 players for this season's group stage.

A player may be registered on List B if he is born on or after 1 January 1992 and has been eligible to play for Chelsea for any uninterrupted period of two years since his 15th birthday. An unlimited number of players can registered on List B provided the list is submitted by the day before the match in question.

Following the submission of these lists, for all matches from the start of the round of 16, a club may register a maximum of three new eligible players. Such registration must be completed by 3 February 2014. One of three who has been fielded in a UEFA club competition group stage match for another club in the current season may exceptionally be registered, provided that the player has not been fielded in the same competition for another club; or for another club that is currently in the same competition.

If the registration of such new players causes the number of players on List A to exceed 25, the club must remove the necessary number of currently registered players to reduce the squad to 25 players again. The quota of the 'locally trained players' must be respected when registering new players.
SuperEagles

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:I will be posting this on your wall on facebook so people can see who you really are
paj wrote:
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
soma
Egg
Egg

Post by soma »

Bigpokey24 wrote:siddon look mode this season. Chelsea really yab .. kai the entire transfer thingy makes no sense. KDB, Sherry, MVG, ETo'O ,Willian. 5 players zero EPL exp. kai

Talking rubbish again. :roll:

3. Thomas Sankara
4. Patrice Lumumba
5. Robert Mugabe
6. Murmar "the Lion" Ghaddafi....
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: 2013/2014 All things CHELSEA Thread!!!

Post by paj »