Does Moses deserve to go to the WC over Ike Uche and Osaze?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Does Moses deserve to go to the WC over Ike Uche and Osa

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

OBASI IS COMING.....................
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
eyan
Egg
Egg

Post by eyan »

B!GGESTMAN wrote:OBASI IS COMING.....................
One of the most overrated players in GWG.
Last edited by eyan on Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

bamenda boy wrote:
Ekorian wrote:I noticed that you've changed your thread title to include Uche and Osaze. Uche is just coming back from series of injuries and Osaze has not done much for WBA and Cardiff....
So Uche has been injured since the ANC?
Season.......from........ to......... Injury
10/11 28.07.2010 01.02.2011 Mensical Damage
09/10 12.09.2009 12.03.2010 Cruciate Ligament Rupture

LATEST INJURY

http://kickoffnigeria.com/news/41168/ik ... arreal-win

Return date: unknown.
I even rate him higher than Emenike but any sensible coach will monitor his prognosis more closely before making a decision...
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
lagos777
Egg
Egg

Post by lagos777 »

Next ya'all will be asking if Mikel should go to the world cup :rotf:
Mike Ditka quote :
"I didn't say it in those general terms but I said it like that".
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

eyan wrote:
One of the most overrated players in GWG.
keep talking! :thumb:
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Ike Uche been to 2 ANC--Failed to Perform

Osaze been to 3--Failed to Perform..

Moses Performrd in only Competition for Nigeria.. Younger and More Talented compared

to Uche\Osaze.. Facts not Feeling Dawg... ONE OF OUR RELIABLE AND DEPENDABLE..
amos09
Egg
Egg
Re: Does Moses deserve to go to the WC?

Post by amos09 »

bamenda boy wrote:
Tbite wrote:
Coach wrote:Sterling is scoring goals in the EPL, can it be argued that Moses has done the same? If memory serves correct, Sterling has outscored Moses' EPL offerings last season in a game or two. That said, he goes to Brazil, the idea of a criterion for inclusion is as phantom as the half-masked, caped cutthroat stalking the opera. Moses goes, games played or not.
Moses goes, because we already know where he fits into the SE. Nigerians all have the consensus that Moses fits into our plans and the same man was a large part of bringing back home the ANC title to Nigeria after a 19 year drought!

Moses now has circumstances beyond his immediate control and it is not apparent, that the player will not be ready for the Mundial, because of that. Instead, we should believe that it will motivate him further. It is disingenuous to suggest that Moses will be as rusty as an Agbim, because Moses is playing (Albeit limited time), he has even scored in cup football, not too long ago.

What better criterion than simply preserving and continuing what we have already established to be our comfort zone! The likes of Moses, Omeruo, Emenike, Enyeama, Onazi, Mikel....were never questionable inclusions!

It is simply the duty of Keshi and the SE staff to assess his match fitness when the time comes. Even if he starts from the bench, then so be it.....but it is hard to fathom a situation, whereby the player does not go to Brazil.

It beggars belief.
Between him and Ike Uche, who deserves to go to the WC?
Ike Uche is not sure of going to Brazil. The list of the first five Nigerians that are sure of going to Brazil will not be complete without Victor Moses. That is Mikel, Emenike, Moses... will go and play all games in Brazil. Comparing him to Uche is like comparing Messi and an NPL player.Yes...
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Ekorian, agreed, man mustn't by judged by his day's yield, rather that over greater measures of time, a season pehaps. If Moses retains his 'best seat in the stadium' status for the season, by which yardstick does he warrant selection? Granted, he has delivered in the past, but does that offer him immunity from challenge? Would this case not be thathof a relatively "Big Man" as far as Nigeria be concerned, having the weight of his name subdue the statements made by his form? How does his inclusion show congruence with Keshi's "players must be playing" statement? Differential application of Keshian mandate perhaps. A law for one and none for another?

Moses has most definitely sparkled, at times, clad in the gorgeous green, that was then, this is now. If Spain can threaten Mata with exclusion, is it beyond Nigeria to do the same? Perhaps the real matter fot discussion is the poverty of "decent" players at our disposal. Such impoverished are those pickings that any such threat would be spoken from a face that struggles to stay straight or blush from the embarrassment of a pathetically obvious lie. Moses is going regardless, if he'd sustained the same injury as Walcott (God forbid), he'd still be going, after all, who else is there? There cannot be egalitarianism, suffice to say, twas stupid of Keshi to suggest such diplomacy was implementable, our squad, the 16 that matter, picks itself, as will the starting eleven when the time comes, so too the formation, irrespective of the opposition. Ironically the West, with all its deep seeded bigotry would claim us unpredictable.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

what a thread... eto has less goals than that guy in France, but dem no born any camroonian to bench eto ... Enyeama, Mikel, Onazi,Moses, and Emenike can all chop bench if they like.. come June , once fit and healthy , they will ll start.. how many of our 94 eagles were starters?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

bamenda boy wrote:Why or why not? :twisted:

We should be asking you why Vincent Abubakar cannot even make the Cameroonian bench at the expense of useless players like Sam Eto despite being the top scorer in France League 1
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Honestly however Aboubakar only recently has been scoring. He scored 7 of his 12 league goals only after the last qualifying game.
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

Obasi competes with Aluko, Uzoyeni and Obinna and maybe I. Uche.
There is no doubt Moses and Musa will go to the WC.
And I totally dislike it to see one of our best players being disputed here - as long as Moses performs well in GWG (what he almost always does), especially when his club form is poor - he can sit on whatever bench he likes.
We all know he has talent and skill so why should we distrust our players so fast?
They deserve to be supported and trusted and I'm grateful Keshi is such a coach who shows loyality to players that have already proven their value.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

lagos777 wrote:Next ya'all will be asking if Mikel should go to the world cup :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

DAgrin wrote:
Obasi competes with Aluko, Uzoyeni and Obinna and maybe I. Uche.
There is no doubt Moses and Musa will go to the WC.
And I totally dislike it to see one of our best players being disputed here - as long as Moses performs well in GWG (what he almost always does), especially when his club form is poor - he can sit on whatever bench he likes.
We all know he has talent and skill so why should we distrust our players so fast?
They deserve to be supported and trusted and I'm grateful Keshi is such a coach who shows loyality to players that have already proven their value.
But chief, is Keshi not the one who set the criteria? And hold on! Dude, did you not die like last year? Wtf??
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

GUEST wrote:Ike Uche been to 2 ANC--Failed to Perform

Moses Performrd in only Competition for Nigeria.. Younger and More Talented compared

U r a fool

So Osaze failed to perform in 2010 despite being picked on the Allstar team, and in 2004 where he scored 2 goals in a single match.

Do you guys even use any FACTS in ur arguments or just SENTIMENTS based on pure HATE.

Just shut ur foul mouth I beg, if u have nothing intelligent to say.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

vancity eagle wrote:

U r a fool

So Osaze failed to perform in 2010 despite being picked on the Allstar team, and in 2004 where he scored 2 goals in a single match.

Do you guys even use any FACTS in ur arguments or just SENTIMENTS based on pure HATE.

Cool Down Bro--Why the insult?

Osaze been Picked as all star Team in 2010--Sure of That? or Just Lying as Usual

Let me stick it to You, Osaze is done as Nigerian International Player..Served the country well

and Time to Focus on his Club Career..
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

GUEST wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

U r a fool

Osaze been Picked as all star Team in 2010--Sure of That? or Just Lying as Usual

Let me stick it to You, Osaze is done as Nigerian International Player..Served the country well

Why do u guys feel the need to tell outright lies to prove your point ? If u feel ur point is so valid unwill not need to lie to prove ur point.

Too many on CE making arguments based on sentiments without facts and based on what the pimp in chief Ke$hi seems to declare.

Same people tell us Yobo, Obasi, Odemwingie are finished , yet they shine for their clubs at the highest level while the so called players that fit "ke$hi system" are chopping bench in lower leagues or do not even know where the goal is located.

CAN we for once just present honest arguments without sentiments and bias.

None of these guys are finished just because you or other Ke$hi clowns say so. I watch them all week in week out and they still have much to offer SE and are drastic improvements over quite a few of the waste pipes who have been polluting our team due to Ke$hi's nepotism.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Yes he is very good. I was talking about him months ago, yet to resident CE experts and Ke$hi yansh lickers extraordinaire told us he was finished. Schalke are fourth in the German league and a champions league side that our player is starting and shining in, getting high ratings.

BUT HE IS STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH. SE IS FOR SECOND DIVISION BENCH WARMERS AND NON SCORING STRIKERS.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote:

Yes he is very good. I was talking about him months ago, yet to resident CE experts and Ke$hi yansh lickers extraordinaire told us he was finished. Schalke are fourth in the German league and a champions league side that our player is starting and shining in, getting high ratings.

BUT HE IS STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH. SE IS FOR SECOND DIVISION BENCH WARMERS AND NON SCORING STRIKERS.
Dude, Keshi said he likes Obasi...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

maceo4 wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

Dude, Keshi said he likes Obasi...

Yes but he has said a lot of things. The list would soon be out and no more need to speculate.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

vancity eagle wrote:
GUEST wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

U r a fool

Why do u guys feel the need to tell outright lies to prove your point ? If u feel ur point is so valid unwill not need to lie to prove ur point.

Too many on CE making arguments based on sentiments without facts and based on what the pimp in chief Ke$hi seems to declare.

Same people tell us Yobo, Obasi, Odemwingie are finished , yet they shine for their clubs at the highest level while the so called players that fit "ke$hi system" are chopping bench in lower leagues or do not even know where the goal is located.

CAN we for once just present honest arguments without sentiments and bias.

None of these guys are finished just because you or other Ke$hi clowns say so. I watch them all week in week out and they still have much to offer SE and are drastic improvements over quite a few of the waste pipes who have been polluting our team due to Ke$hi's nepotism.
Well, It seems You've cool Down Just a Little--Good...

Facts You said--What Facts are You Presenting here.. You said Osaze was Picked as Allstars in 2010.. That was a Lie Not Facts..

Yobo Shine at the Highest Level--Common Dawg, Another Lies Not Fact.. Fenerbache, His Former Club Played in The Champion League and he was Part of their Disastrous outing vs Assnal.. This Player been Awol for months until a Relegation Battling Club come Calling.. Playing for Norwich in my Opinion is not Playing at the Highest Level--Facts Not Sentiment..Yobo Just Played 1 match for Norwich--JUST 1 and You said Shrining Him --Hmmmmm..

Osaze: Cardiff to Stoke..

Playing at the Highest Level and shinning..

Obasi: Never Doubt his ability but trying to Forced a Guy whom have not played a Dozen Match in a season on a Coach make me wonder what thy Heck are You Yawning.. His Club are Managing his Comeback very well but You think otherwise..

Chill Bro..
fishward
Egg
Egg

Post by fishward »

bamenda boy wrote:Why or why not? :twisted:
Like coach said no place is gaur ranted the best players will go and it will be obvious after the friendlies
For evil too prosper it only needs men of goodwill to stand by Idile and do nothing!
nellcarter
Egg
Egg
Re: Does Moses deserve to go to the WC?

Post by nellcarter »

:agree:
Tbite wrote:Moses goes to the WC

What is Sterling doing that Moses has not done in the past. The way people talk, you would think Moses just came from the Pepsi Academy. Moses has played at the highest level, Liverpool played him out of position and now everybody are talking as if a player like Moses can just turn into a nobody overnight.

Moses goes to the WC and there are no two ways about it. In fact! The Liverpool fiasco is all the more reason why he must go! The guy had a brilliant preseason, he was not rewarded for it, he was hung out to dry..........and now his value has depreciated. The Mundial is the best platform for him to restock his shelf, retool, reorganize, reform, bolster, strengthen and repackage himself.

Moses (The Black Magician).....was and will always be skillful. A couple of upstarts are now starting to get a feel of what Victor was all about and now all of a sudden, we are supposed to be on the edge of our seats?

The fact is......in the EPL, your chance does not fade away just like that, if you can play. Players have more room to breathe than managers. I mean look at Osaze....WBA thought they had him on a tightrope...he went to Cardiff, that didn't pan out, now look at him - he's at Stoke, while WBA and Cardfiff are enjoying a relegation dogfight. That's how it goes.

Even if Liverpool remains a problem, it really doesn't matter. All Moses has to do is keep his head, he will have chance after chance. He is still young.
:agree: however, he needs to find his way out of Liverpool and Chelsea.