Imoh Ezekiel won't dump Nigeria says mentor

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

amos09
Egg
Egg
Imoh Ezekiel won't dump Nigeria says mentor

Post by amos09 »

By MTNFootball.comSunday Feb 23, 11:41 +0200

The mentor of Imoh Ezekiel has dismissed as mere rumour a report that the Standard Liege striker could dump Nigeria for Belgium.

Founder and chairman of 36 Lion of Lagos Gafar Liamed has guided Imoh Ezekiel to international quality and he has now specially told MTNFootball.com the striker is excited to be called up by Nigeria for next month’s World Cup warm-up against Mexico in the USA.

"It is just a rumour, Imoh is not thinking of dumping Nigeria for Belgium because he told me that he is excited about the invitation to join the many great players in the Eagles,” Liamed declared.

“As I speak with you, Imoh has got a two-year multiple visa to the USA and he will hit America for the Mexico game on March 3."

He said the 36 Lion product is not seeking Belgian citizenship, but the country wish to give him and there is protocol to achieve that.

"Imoh is not seeking Belgian nationality as is being rumoured. No player or person can seek nationality of any country by themselves because there is protocol for that to happen. In this case, one must have stayed in that country for three years to be entitled to their citizenship and Imoh has stayed in Belgium for less than three years, which makes him ineligible for the citizenship.

“The truth is that Belgium coach Marc Wilmots wants him, and he is trying to fast track the citizenship issue, but Imoh has taken a decision to play for Nigeria, so no going back on that."

Liamed further told only MTNFootball.com: "He is eager to go back to the USA, where he was the top scorer in Chicago International Tournament in 2009, when he played for 36 Lion in a trip sponsored by Lagos State Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola."

Imoh was scouted by Club Brugge before he was snapped up by Standard Liege after Brugge dropped their interest in the promising striker due to a knock on his ankle.

He has scored nine goals this season and scored 16 goals in the league last season. He has scored the fastest goal ever in the Belgian league when he scored after just 10 seconds.

http://www.mtnfootball.com/internationa ... entor.html
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Imoh Ezekiel won't dump Nigeria says mentor

Post by Bigpokey24 »

:roll: already posted
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
goldenera94
Egg
Egg

Post by goldenera94 »

Gafar, a.k.a G of Chi-Town Chicago.
Goldenera94
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

goldenera94 wrote:Gafar, a.k.a G of Chi-Town Chicago.
I sabi that guy lol,chei that guy like football and hated losing,ony thing about gafar is that he is a Manchester United fan
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^