CCC SUBMITS GABON WC PROG; OWED 5 MONTHS SALARY

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
CCC SUBMITS GABON WC PROG; OWED 5 MONTHS SALARY

Post by anointed »

Complete Sports report that CCC was in Abuja for the 2005 leagu draws and submitted a 22 man list to prosecute the Gabon WC qualifier.

He propose KAno, PH or Abuja for the camping site. The names on the list have not been made public.

He also used the opportunity of his visit to Abuja to sign his new contract along with his assitants. He's however being owed N4m by the NFA being 5 month salary.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Igbanibo
Egg
Egg

Post by Igbanibo »

It is very sad hearing that CCC has not been paid for 5 months, Samson Siasia was not paid for over 10 months. How on earth do we expect these coaches to support themselves and families? Is it patriotism that will take care of them? What accountability do these coaches have to the NFA, players, and fellow nigerians; when they are being placed under economic hardship for trying to elevate soccer in nigeria?
theDunamis
Egg
Egg
Re: CCC SUBMITS GABON WC PROG; OWED 5 MONTHS SALARY

Post by theDunamis »

anointed wrote:Complete Sports report that CCC was in Abuja for the 2005 leagu draws and submitted a 22 man list to prosecute the Gabon WC qualifier.

He propose KAno, PH or Abuja for the camping site. The names on the list have not been made public.

He also used the opportunity of his visit to Abuja to sign his new contract along with his assitants. He's however being owed N4m by the NFA being 5 month salary.

What nonsense! CCC shud make a statement and quit. :P
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

theDunamis wrote:
anointed wrote:Complete Sports report that CCC was in Abuja for the 2005 leagu draws and submitted a 22 man list to prosecute the Gabon WC qualifier.

I agree... :P

He's the reason top achieving IC's like Siasia are being owed money...I mean as the "CC" (caretaker coach) of the senior national team he should lead by example... :P
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

when is the next FIFA week?
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

Sir V wrote:when is the next FIFA week?
WCQ on March 26/27..
Beyond the glory
Egg
Egg
MRS Dolly

Post by Beyond the glory »

Mrs Dolly , I notice you keep insulting an icon you cannot even clean his 1980 boots
Chairman Nigerian soccer Paparazzi
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

don't mind MD. He's just jealous of all CCC successes.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MRS Dolly

Post by Mister Dolly »

Beyond the glory wrote:Mrs Dolly , I notice you keep insulting an icon you cannot even clean his 1980 boots
I'm sure that's why he employed you as his boot licker...no shame in that Beyond the CCC Houseboy.. :D

Ewu Gongola... :D
PapaK
Egg
Egg

Post by PapaK »

and we planned to hire foreign coach, paying probably $30K per month? No wonder coaches like Carlos Alberto, Thijs Libregts, diasppeared from Nigeria without notice because they were not paid. Nonsense! and we also expect to win matches.
Never enter into a quarrel with an id!ot, lest he drag you down to his level and then beat you up with experience.
Vindave
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vindave »

PapaK wrote:and we planned to hire foreign coach, paying probably $30K per month? No wonder coaches like Carlos Alberto, Thijs Libregts, diasppeared from Nigeria without notice because they were not paid. Nonsense! and we also expect to win matches.
#

the pro FC will not react to this post at all. Trust AYO, MD, MI5 et al to come out with defence. A Man could work for five months without his little salary being paid to him and yet he has been called all the bad names in this world. His countrymen prefers a whiteman to him - the whiteman they will prefer to tripple his salary and hope to pay regularly.

SHAME!
e de sweet me o! ga gaa!
e de paini you o! ga gaa!!
e sweet me o ga gaa, ga gaa!!
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Vindave,

Why doesn't CCC quit if he hasn't been paid yet? Is it by force you have to coach the national team by all means necessary? If you support CCC so much why don't you and your other Pro IC's's on this forum who talk so much about how you support him start a donation drive and pay him for all the money he is owed? Instead of coming to CE to talk and post nonsense all the time, you and others should all put your mouth and money where it is or keep quiet.

It's easy for you to come and rant on CE about being patriotic but are you willing to do the same thing yourself if you were in CCC's shoes? Does someone loves his country so much that he is willing to forget about his salary and work, work, work, work and continue to work while his bosses are chopping money right before his eyes only in Nigeria... Nonsense...

Pls you and others should stop deceiving yourself about this. Why has CCC not being paid yet? Why why why? Is it the same lame excuse that i read and hear all the time about there is no money? Why won't IC's be mistreated badly and walked over all the time when they never speak out for themselves or try to fight and have a voice of reason in them when it comes to delicate issues like this.

As much as i am not a fan of LC's or IC's no matter how bad they are once they've been hired by their employers NFA they should honour all agreements they've signed to make sure the coaches are paid. What is CCC doing about it himself? Is he threathning to resign or take them to court or fight them to make sure he gets his money or kiss the WC goodbye? No he is going to stick around and play the PATRIOT once again and behave like all is well...

It's peeps like you are the reason why everything continues to be like this because it's has become part of the society to look the other way when things like this happens...

Open question to you and pls be honest. Can you wear CCC shoes right now if it was you. Can you do what CCC is doing right now be saying "All is well and i'll continue to work if even i don't get paid" can you do that? Are you PATRIOTIC enough to do it and not worry about other things? Pls let us know...

If i were CCC i would have quit and resigned long time ago.. Nonsense... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Maybe he doesn't deserve to get paid afterall since his bosses know they can do it and get away with it knowing he is not going anywhere and will be with them always.... After a while you deserve what you get...

Vindave wrote:
PapaK wrote:and we planned to hire foreign coach, paying probably $30K per month? No wonder coaches like Carlos Alberto, Thijs Libregts, diasppeared from Nigeria without notice because they were not paid. Nonsense! and we also expect to win matches.
#

the pro FC will not react to this post at all. Trust AYO, MD, MI5 et al to come out with defence. A Man could work for five months without his little salary being paid to him and yet he has been called all the bad names in this world. His countrymen prefers a whiteman to him - the whiteman they will prefer to tripple his salary and hope to pay regularly.

SHAME!
Soldier of Fortune...
cyrilndo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cyrilndo »

I thought it is only in Cameroon where stories like this happen.
See the disease have crossed the borders. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
" The best way to have a fair judgement on anything is to imagine yourself sitting somewhere in space watching planet earth with the beings that inhabit it, especially those who call themselves homo sapiens. You have no nationality or tribe, you are not a fan of Arsenal, Barca, Inter Milan, Manchester United etc. You won't see a booty or huge boobs if they walk pass you. Money is like tissue to you. what is your opinion? "

This post has been made by camex whom I have ignored.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

M15 has a point if some one cares about their country why should they be silent about the wrong doings of his nation.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

The man would rather hold on to the post than create a fuss..he's a lame duck coach and I repeat it's because of inaction from him that coaches like Siasia are being treated the same way...

That's not patriotism but lack of balls..
theDunamis
Egg
Egg

Post by theDunamis »

cyrilndo wrote:

I thought it is only in Cameroon where stories like this happen.
See the disease have crossed the borders. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It did cross the border, unfortunately in a reverse direction to what u are thinking. As in many areas, we started this before u guys could say "plantain".
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

I hear you my bro. This is a real sad state of affairs.

MD, CCC status as Caretaker is besides the point, a man must be paid for his work. He has a contract and he must be paid accordingly. To be brutally honest, I bet the Sec Gen and all of the big wigs in the NFA have collected thier pay.

I remember I once worked for a company with cashflow problems, a meeting was called and it was decided by the Managers that they will have part of their salary paid to make sure junior staff got paid in full. I of course do not expect such from the NFA bigwigs.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
legend
Egg
Egg

Post by legend »

[quote="Mister Dolly"]The man would rather hold on to the post than create a fuss..he's a lame duck coach and I repeat it's because of inaction from him that coaches like Siasia are being treated the same way...

That's not patriotism but lack of balls..[/quote]

:lol: miss dolly and BALLS :mrgreen:
Apart from my usual Amodu rantings all in all. He has done very well and the laurels and records speak for itself - MI5

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=157957
legend
Egg
Egg

Post by legend »

theDunamis wrote:

:lol: and be replaced with PE teacher 'wing assed' oni :lol:
Apart from my usual Amodu rantings all in all. He has done very well and the laurels and records speak for itself - MI5

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=157957
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Eaglezbeak wrote:M15 has a point if some one cares about their country why should they be silent about the wrong doings of his nation.
M15 is misunderstanding himself. His quote says, "NFA are nothing but barawos...", and yet he is in support of all the screw-ups going on there
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

Waffiman wrote:
I hear you my bro. This is a real sad state of affairs.

MD, CCC status as Caretaker is besides the point, a man must be paid for his work. He has a contract and he must be paid accordingly. To be brutally honest, I bet the Sec Gen and all of the big wigs in the NFA have collected thier pay.

I remember I once worked for a company with cashflow problems, a meeting was called and it was decided by the Managers that they will have part of their salary paid to make sure junior staff got paid in full. I of course do not expect such from the NFA bigwigs.
Of course every laborer / worker deserves their wages and no doubt CCC needs to be paid. That's not my point.

My point is he should quit whining about it and do something. FC's in similar situations either put up or walked away. That's always an option.

For example Siasia was told before he got the job what he was walking into by the NFA Chairman himself...and he still accepted it. Both of them have the option of quitting open to them rather than pushing some patriotism BS...
Dog Bruno
Egg
Egg

Post by Dog Bruno »

Legend, your posts have been so bland lately...bring back the oomph, the zing, the zest, the kick, the heat, that make you the legendary one.

I don't like how you are going out, complete your sentences with the BAL.
You are Your Own Dog
mapet
Egg
Egg

Post by mapet »

Dog Bruno wrote:Legend, your posts have been so bland lately...bring back the oomph, the zing, the zest, the kick, the heat, that make you the legendary one.

I don't like how you are going out, complete your sentences with the BAL.
Let him not spoil his "bad name", cos if he tries to make any sensible postings, ppl would refer to him as "fake" :lol: :lol: