Do you shave.....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet
Do you shave.....

Post by Catalyst »

....your armpit or any other hairy part of your body? If so why and if not why not?

Personally, I think it is nasty not to shave your armpit. I don't know how people live with bushy armpits. To each his own; where do you stand?
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
joe1192
Egg
Egg

Post by joe1192 »

i shave anywhere that too much hair can grow in. head, face, armpits, and down 'there' sef
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

joe1192 wrote:i shave anywhere that too much hair can grow in. head, face, armpits, and down 'there' sef
:D I shave down under :lol: and armpits :D my babe likes it when I am clean-shaven down below :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
realtrouble

Post by realtrouble »

Senator WIRES wrote:
joe1192 wrote:i shave anywhere that too much hair can grow in. head, face, armpits, and down 'there' sef
:D I shave down under :lol: and armpits :D my babe likes it when I am clean-shaven down below :lol: :lol: :lol: :D
Your Babe they give you batty wash
COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg

Post by COOKING SPOON »

As far as i am concerned, if i was intended to be hairless i would never have sprouted the rich growth that i have been cultivating in my under arms for the past 11 years. In truth i have not shaved my under arms since the summer of 1994, i do not see it as a big deal. I have trimmed the hair on a few occasions but nothing more than a few times. I shower three or more times a day so i know i am clean. With regards to my most private bush that one i trim weekly.
They seek him here.
They seek him there.
Moderators seek him everywhere.
They seek him at night
And even at noon
That damn elusive cooking spoon
BEEG EAGLE
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Do you shave.....

Post by BEEG EAGLE »

Fegwu wrote:....your armpit or any other hairy part of your body? If so why and if not why not?

Personally, I think it is nasty not to shave your armpit. I don't know how people live with bushy armpits. To each his own; where do you stand?

I shave my armpit so my roll-on/deo-spray gets where it should

I shave my Lokobi and the hair between the side of my balls and thighs so that soap cannot touch the skin...AND THE GURLS LIKE IT SO.

I keep a short chin beard and a trimmed moustache. It adds to my masculine visage
http://beegeagle.wordpress.com

" CyberEagles RANT & RAVE section- the University of Life...where qualitative education is free"
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

COOKING SPOON wrote:I shower three or more times a day so i know i am clean.
You get time sha. Shower na obsession?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

COOKING SPOON wrote:As far as i am concerned, if i was intended to be hairless i would never have sprouted the rich growth that i have been cultivating in my under arms for the past 11 years. In truth i have not shaved my under arms since the summer of 1994, i do not see it as a big deal. I have trimmed the hair on a few occasions but nothing more than a few times. I shower three or more times a day so i know i am clean. With regards to my most private bush that one i trim weekly.
Do you realize that because of your habit, all your shirts now have the map of Africa in the armpit area? Or lemme guess, you change your shirts 3 or more times a day :shock:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Fegwu wrote:....your armpit or any other hairy part of your body? If so why and if not why not?
Personally, I think it is nasty not to shave your armpit. I don't know how people live with bushy armpits
. To each his own; where do you stand?
You don't have to shave to be clean and fresh. Bath or shower with soap :!: :!:
COOKING SPOON
Egg
Egg

Post by COOKING SPOON »

Oba wrote:
COOKING SPOON wrote:As far as i am concerned, if i was intended to be hairless i would never have sprouted the rich growth that i have been cultivating in my under arms for the past 11 years. In truth i have not shaved my under arms since the summer of 1994, i do not see it as a big deal. I have trimmed the hair on a few occasions but nothing more than a few times. I shower three or more times a day so i know i am clean. With regards to my most private bush that one i trim weekly.
Do you realize that because of your habit, all your shirts now have the map of Africa in the armpit area? Or lemme guess, you change your shirts 3 or more times a day :shock:
Oba i am not a sweaty person at all, and i use vaseline ANTI-Perspirant deodorant. Plus as i shower so much i dont get to sweat much. I am always fresh and clean. 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
They seek him here.
They seek him there.
Moderators seek him everywhere.
They seek him at night
And even at noon
That damn elusive cooking spoon
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

Get a girlfriend...

It's better than having so many "showers".
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

Cooking Spoon, wetin be dat ting wey dey under ya handle?
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

mcal wrote:
Personally, I think it is nasty not to shave your armpit. I don't know how people live with bushy armpits
. To each his own; where do you stand?
You don't have to shave to be clean and fresh. Bath or shower with soap :!: :!:
I agree with the bathing/shower part but I still think (imho) that is nasty to keep armpit hair. I believe it will smell less and secret let yeye sweat when you do so. Plus (most importantly) it looks berra.

Me I shave my head weekly as well plus the lower region. Shaving a respected and faithfully practiced art in my household.

Just shave it baby......
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
Ebyboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Ebyboy »

I keep a short beard (My wife likes it). But I shave armpits, groin area and even underneath my balls. I feel cleaner when I am clean shaven down there.

I have this ritual on weekends whereby I shave and then have a leisurely shower. I enjoy such simple pleasures. And please this is all personal hygene Oh. No stroking.

For many years upon this spot
You heard the sound of a merry bell
Those who were rash and those who were not
Lost and made a spot of cash
He who gave the game away
May he Brynn in hell and rue the day

Bryne V. Deane [1937]
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

Fegwu, I didn't know you were bald! :lol: :lol:
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

.... that's the only reason to have to shave your head so frequently.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

All of you guys wey dey shave una toto, the thing no dey itch?
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

MY armpits are a definate. its gotta go, i cant believe people dont shave their armpits. My beard gets a trim aweek, gotta to increase the occurence of that though, my head when my hair length gets irritating, as for my knackers, i dont fancy a blade so close by, so i aint ever indulge in back sack and crack wax. I know dudes who shave their public hair to make their johnsons look bigger
SSTAR
Egg
Egg

Post by SSTAR »

I know someone who claims to get hairs removed from his vital areas at an oriental palor once a month. I've been promising for the last 18 months to give it a try, but am not too comfortable abandoning my jewels to strangers.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The meek shall inherit the earth, but they will not hold the mineral rights!!!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

SSTAR wrote:I know someone who claims to get hairs removed from his vital areas at an oriental palor once a month. I've been promising for the last 18 months to give it a try, but am not too comfortable abandoning my jewels to strangers.
Don't worry SSTAR,
It's all done by beautiful females, and they make sure to squeeze you in the right spots while they work.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Dodo wrote:I know dudes who shave their public hair to make their johnsons look bigger
Not that I doubt you but...

How on earth did that topic of conversation come up?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
SSTAR
Egg
Egg

Post by SSTAR »

ohsee wrote:
SSTAR wrote:I know someone who claims to get hairs removed from his vital areas at an oriental palor once a month. I've been promising for the last 18 months to give it a try, but am not too comfortable abandoning my jewels to strangers.
Don't worry SSTAR,
It's all done by beautiful females, and they make sure to squeeze you in the right spots while they work.
Chief ohsee, are you speaking from experience??? :wink: :wink: :wink:
BTW, thanks for advice.
:P :P :P
The meek shall inherit the earth, but they will not hold the mineral rights!!!
SUYA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by SUYA »

Cooking Spoon.....Damm No wonder u smell like a

I wonder why the NAF never dropped u on Liberia or SL ! We would have saved a lot ECOMOG lives.
The above comments are private and not affiliated with supersport in any manner or form