Stefano Chuka to be named in Pre WC list? Sulaiman Folarin

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Stefano Chuka to be named in Pre WC list- Sulaiman Folar

Post by patrick »

Enugu II wrote:
patrick wrote:Image

I'm throwing out names to see who can make a switch since Keshi said they were expecting FIFA switches; Okaka & Otigba?
Patrick,

Does the guy have inside info or he is just speculating? This list get as I'm be with lots of speculation. If Okaka is on it that really will be a surprise. I hope that any guy on that list like Okaka must be certain of FIFA approval re nationality switch.
He stated in his interview that Keshi told him that 2 players would make a switch, he mentioned Otigba but concealed the identity of Okaka. I believe he has inside information based on his conversation with Keshi, please use search function.
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Stefano Chuka to be named in Pre WC list? Sulaiman Folar

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Okaka is still waiting for Italy to call him up he might make the 2016 Euros he said he wants to play for Italy like his sister with the volleyball team!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

opine wrote:
patrick wrote:
opine wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
patrick wrote:Stefano Chuka to be named in Pre WC list- Sulaiman Folarin
No offence patrick, but that tweet you posted does not support your thread title .... nor should you be using the name of someone who has credibility (Sulaiman Folarin) to suggest something has happened that has not in fact happened at all.....

PS: .... unless he has said something to that effect that you have chosen not to post or link to.
A question mark is needed at the very least
Keshi said they were expecting FIFA switches; Okaka & Otigba?
He concealed the identity of the Y player and just mentioned it today.
But he has "?" there too which signals that he is speculating and not speaking authoritatively. I read the entire twitter feed and it looks like he is trying to piece things together and guess. Anyway no wahala tomorrow all this stuff go end
He mentioned Otigba back in March but he refused to reveal the identity of d other player. I believe he couldn't have inserted Okaka's name into the puzzle if he did not hear anything to that effect, just think about that. Omosuzi, Sammy Ameobi et al have been speculated here.
When people try to use you to gain relevance, just ignore them. It pains them even more
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

patrick wrote:
opine wrote:
patrick wrote:
opine wrote:
The Eagle wrote:
No offence patrick, but that tweet you posted does not support your thread title .... nor should you be using the name of someone who has credibility (Sulaiman Folarin) to suggest something has happened that has not in fact happened at all.....

PS: .... unless he has said something to that effect that you have chosen not to post or link to.
A question mark is needed at the very least
Keshi said they were expecting FIFA switches; Okaka & Otigba?
He concealed the identity of the Y player and just mentioned it today.
But he has "?" there too which signals that he is speculating and not speaking authoritatively. I read the entire twitter feed and it looks like he is trying to piece things together and guess. Anyway no wahala tomorrow all this stuff go end
He mentioned Otigba back in March but he refused to reveal the identity of d other player. I believe he couldn't have inserted Okaka's name into the puzzle if he did not hear anything to that effect, just think about that. Omosuzi, Sammy Ameobi et al have been speculated here.
The speculation of Omosuzi was malicious how his name popped up like toast is still under investigation!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

I am just getting sick of folks here seriously.
Sulaiman Folarin ‏@sulaiman4real 3h
Can #Nigeria use Peter Odemwingie, Kenny Otigba, Stefan Okaka? I say YES. Playing consistent football & depth in #Brasil2014 is important
I'm throwing out names to see who can make a switch since Keshi said they were expecting FIFA switches; Okaka & Otigba?
hasn't played for Italia Snr. team. We'll see Tuesday when the list comes out. 2 players expected to make switch as Keshi told me
@OluwadaLotfi look @ #nigeria's forward options. Slim pickings. Plus Keshi told me he is expecting 2 players to make FIFA switch.
@22justin hasn't played for Italia Snr. team. We'll see Tuesday when the list comes out. 2 players expected to make switch as Keshi told me
Sulaiman Folarin ‏@sulaiman4real 2h
plays for Sampdoria MT @PhilipJamal: Having a good season at Parma, so not a long shot "@Paulanyanwu24: @sulaiman4real Stefan Okaka?? Nawa"
https://twitter.com/sulaiman4real
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Probable 30 man list

Post by ohenhen1 »

Disclaimer- Just going by Keshi tendencies, this is not what I want.

GK- Enyeama, Ejide, Agbim

RB- Ambrose, Balogun,
LB- Uwa, Oshaniwa(sp),
CD- Oboabona, Omeruo, Otigba, Egweke, Odunlanmi
MF- Onazi, Mikel, Joel Obi, Ogu, Nosa(if it), Ogude, Abdulahi, Mba, Ejike
FW- Emenike, Ideye, Moses, Uchebo, Nwofor, Okaka, Amoebi, Imoh, Osaze, Musa

Would have preferred Olufemi Thomas or Daniel over Agbim

Would not select Osaze, would rather select Obasi.
Would call up Haruna instead of Abdulahi.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Okaka ?

This is getting ridiculous, what has he done to earn a callup ?

Is his agent Tony Harris ?
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

patrick wrote:
The Eagle wrote:

Go back and read properly, do some iterations to his earlier interview with Keshi on Otigba.
Did you read the tweet(s) properly? Do you know what "iteration" means? Someone says they are "throwing out names" of people who we might/maybe/possibly convince to make a switch ..... and you declare Okaka has definitely switched and will definitely be in Keshi's preliminary squad .... and start to vex when people ask you for a shred of proof. I don't have beef with you, so calm down.

There is a long list of players whose inclusion in the squad would surprise me, from Gambo and Akpala to Odemwingie and Anichebe, and yet there is a greater basis for believing a rumour of their inclusion than there is for Okaka. It is 2 months to the World Cup, less than that even .... and I just don't see Keshi listing a player he has never invited to camp before. And if he did, it wouldn't be someone completely out of the blue like Okaka.

PS: Post a link to the interview about Otigba .... never mind that it clearly doesn't mention Okaka.
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
The Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by The Eagle »

Sulaiman Folarin is a real journalist who does real journalism, and I consider him credible. But I do not consider stream-of-consciousness tweets to constitute real news. I have just seen a tweet where sulaiman4real says Keshi told him Haruna Lukman would be invited for friendlies.
The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects the wind to change; the realist adjusts his sails.
Don't believe anything until it has been officially denied.
If you are controversial, you will lose some votes. If you are courageous, you will lose the election.
patrick
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by patrick »

The Eagle wrote:
patrick wrote:
The Eagle wrote:

Go back and read properly, do some iterations to his earlier interview with Keshi on Otigba.
Did you read the tweet(s) properly? Do you know what "iteration" means? Someone says they are "throwing out names" of people who we might/maybe/possibly convince to make a switch ..... and you declare Okaka has definitely switched and will definitely be in Keshi's preliminary squad .... and start to vex when people ask you for a shred of proof. I don't have beef with you, so calm down.

There is a long list of players whose inclusion in the squad would surprise me, from Gambo and Akpala to Odemwingie and Anichebe, and yet there is a greater basis for believing a rumour of their inclusion than there is for Okaka. It is 2 months to the World Cup, less than that even .... and I just don't see Keshi listing a player he has never invited to camp before. And if he did, it wouldn't be someone completely out of the blue like Okaka.

PS: Post a link to the interview about Otigba .... never mind that it clearly doesn't mention Okaka.
Please use your search function, I am not your pay as you go. This happens when you an axe to grind with someone, anyway I don't have anything to prove to u, continue calling me names and it is not in your place to tell me what iteration means cos I am into project management. I am done with this conversation with you, nonsense.
Last edited by patrick on Tue Apr 22, 2014 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

my guess would be otigba and omosuzi
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Patrick, let me just interject just to cool heads. I don't think The Eagle has insulted your or called you names so please chill. He's just saying that Sulaiman's tweets don't quite tally up with your original thread title, that's all. The Eagle is one of the most rational people on here even though he doesn't honour his bets* and I doubt he has an axe to grind with you.

So, easy does it. :)

* He owes me 1 shillings!
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote:Patrick, let me just interject just to cool heads. I don't think The Eagle has insulted your or called you names so please chill. He's just saying that Sulaiman's tweets don't quite tally up with your original thread title, that's all. The Eagle is one of the most rational people on here even though he doesn't honour his bets* and I doubt he has an axe to grind with you.

So, easy does it. :)

* He owes me 1 shillings!
The time is almost 4:42 :D
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

You have to love CE. One can quickly go from reading comments by useful and noteworthy contributors such as The Eagle and Patrick to reading juvenile and pathetically dull spam from the likes of the poster above.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

What does my probable 30 man list thread have to do with this thread?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

vancity eagle wrote:Okaka ?

This is getting ridiculous, what has he done to earn a callup ?

Is his agent Tony Harris ?
Hmmmmm, Chill!

Team List will be Out this wk..

Then Hammer..
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

ohenhen1 wrote:What does my probable 30 man list thread have to do with this thread?
both are pure speculative threads
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
opine
Egg
Egg

Post by opine »

The YeyeMan wrote:You have to love CE. One can quickly go from reading comments by useful and noteworthy contributors such as The Eagle and Patrick to reading juvenile and pathetically dull spam from the likes of the poster above.
How does Robbynice say it? Shame, a damn shame if you ask me
Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Let's not kid ourselves, we all know the switches are Omosizi and Otigba.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:Patrick abeg stop dis jagbajantis you're doing. If u get list abeg release am pronto instead of teasing us with randam names. Who is dis stephano guy? Is he a spaghetti niaja or an eba niaja? Look, i'm be stuck in a delta flight while the action is goin on so i need facts now. You fit PM me the list? :thumb:
...oh no...den give you light again...you no fit wait for the list? shaky shaky uselessly useless Emir
Chingo Bling
Egg
Egg

Post by Chingo Bling »

metalalloy wrote:my guess would be otigba and omosuzi
Precisely,
Keshi already said he was " working very hard" to get Omosuzuki to switch.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Is this the Okaka dude that was formerly at Roma? Why is he wanting to play for us now?

Monkey dey work, Baboon dey chop.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

Cristao II wrote:Is this the Okaka dude that was formerly at Roma? Why is he wanting to play for us now?

Monkey dey work, Baboon dey chop.
Don't think he was wanting to play, keshi may have called him first however he may not be the person in question.