AGBIM AGAINST ARGENTINA IS A POSSIBILITY

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet
AGBIM AGAINST ARGENTINA IS A POSSIBILITY

Post by Ekorian »

Enyeama is an injury or a red card against our second opponent Bosnia from missing the game against Argentina. With reports of Ejide fighting a nagging injury, that will leave Keshi's favorite AGBIM in goal against Argentina :scared: ( LORD HAVE MESSI )
The last game could be inconsequential if we've managed to get good results against Iran and Bosnia.
I have a Soccer crazy Argentine neighbor. Perhaps getting a restraining order against him in advance won't be out of order. I'm usually calm and collected but to be honest, I DON DEY SHAKE BAJE BAJE :scared:
Last edited by Ekorian on Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: AGBIM AGAINST ARGENTINA IS A POSSIBILITY

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

That Ejide is just a liabilty. Good goalkeeper but always injured. Where have you ever heard of a goaleeper coming of injured in 2 internationals- and if I am not mistaken I think they were in consecutive appearances for him. Now he is injured again? Mscheeeeeeeeewww! :sneaky:
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

If Argentina has a slow start against Bosnia then they will have all to play for in the final game against Nigeria...

If Nigeria pulls off surprises in the first 2 games then we can afford to rest key players for the next round (depending on what order France and Switzerland are sitting), so having Agbim between the sticks against Argentina won't be a problem... Odds are, Ejide will man the post. Stop worrying yaself :biggrin:

This time around it is not going to be business as usual for Argentina
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

I see NGA v Argentina ending in a 1-1 tie. We score, they equalize and everyone plays it safe for the 2nd round.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

Agbim should not even be allowed to watch football, let alone play it. Overweight wetin? Rubbish
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
9jaMan
Egg
Egg

Post by 9jaMan »

Gooner1 wrote:Agbim should not even be allowed to watch football, let alone play it. Overweight wetin? Rubbish

:clap:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Ekorian wrote:Enyeama is an injury or a red card against any of our first two opponents from missing the game against Argentina. With reports of Ejide fighting a nagging injury, that will leave Keshi's favorite AGBIM in goal against Argentina :scared: ( LORD HAVE MESSI )
The last game could be inconsequential if we've managed to get good results against Iran and Bosnia.
I have a Soccer crazy Argentine neighbor. Perhaps getting a restraining order against him in advance won't be out of order. I'm usually calm and collected but to be honest, I DON DEY SHAKE BAJE BAJE :scared:
.....if Agbim go start we better be ready to field two goalies and go with a 9-0-0 formation...
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Agbim lol even in Chan he kept hearts jumping if he gets to man the posts at the World Cup it will be 150m+ cardiac arrests!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

You guys are devious with ur imaginations...who sat down and imagined this scenario?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

oloye wrote:You guys are devious with ur imaginations...who sat down and imagined this scenario?
This wouldn't be an issue if Ejide is fit. Agbim is next in line after Enyeama and that fact should be a thing of concern for any SE fan!
The Notorious B!GGESTMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The Notorious B!GGESTMAN »

paj wrote:
Ekorian wrote:Enyeama is an injury or a red card against any of our first two opponents from missing the game against Argentina. With reports of Ejide fighting a nagging injury, that will leave Keshi's favorite AGBIM in goal against Argentina :scared: ( LORD HAVE MESSI )
.....if Agbim go start we better be ready to field two goalies and go with a 9-0-0 formation...

Argentina or Nigeria?
The weak or the strong,
who got it going on
You're dead wrong
lukemana
Egg
Egg

Post by lukemana »

Gooner1 wrote:Agbim should not even be allowed to watch football, let alone play it. Overweight wetin? Rubbish
Yeparipa! Oga Gooner, please don't let Agbim catch saying this about him oooo! :rotf:
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

B!GGESTMAN wrote:
paj wrote:

Argentina or Nigeria?
...BiggestDunce..U figure that out..
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
opine
Egg
Egg

Post by opine »

juventuss wrote:I see NGA v Argentina ending in a 1-1 tie. We score, they equalize and everyone plays it safe for the 2nd round.
Are you saying play safe for injuries? If we both have 6pts there will be nothing to play safe for except to win the group
Tbite wrote: Yes we have deadweights in our team like Babatunde, Agbim and Rueben, but they are OUR deadweights! Our wastepipes! We must love them...respect them! If we do not love our junks....who will? Who?
soccernut
Egg
Egg

Post by soccernut »

I see a 1-1 or 2-2 with Argentina. France is going to be our biggest headache - Benzema! Powerhouse forward! He is a prolific striker who is calm and assured in the box. A player like this would be deadly at the WC because of the jittery nerves often associated with WC atmosphere and all...
soccernut
Egg
Egg

Post by soccernut »

Hopefully it doesn't come down to us having to field Agbim; if we do, we go chop bulala! I mean 3 and 4 kondo! Once your opponents realize you have a dufus in goal... all bets are off! Besides, our back 4 can be quite shaky , which often results in us fans having our hearts in our mouths.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Anybody but Agbim. Keshi we take God beg you...
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

Ekorian wrote:
oloye wrote:You guys are devious with ur imaginations...who sat down and imagined this scenario?
This wouldn't be an issue if Ejide is fit. Agbim is next in line after Enyeama and that fact should be a thing of concern for any SE fan!
Keshi needs to be careful here. Agbim is VERY poor and we don't really want a situation with Agbim in goal even for a minute at the WC. :shock: If the stories about Ejide are true then I would rather have that guy that messed up against Guinea in 2012 as our 3rd choice keeper - just in case we end up needing the 3rd goalie.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Orion wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Keshi needs to be careful here. Agbim is VERY poor and we don't really want a situation with Agbim in goal even for a minute at the WC. :shock: If the stories about Ejide are true then I would rather have that guy that messed up against Guinea in 2012 as our 3rd choice keeper - just in case we end up needing the 3rd goalie.
I trust Keshi's judgment but I really don't know what he saw in Agbim ahead of keepers like Olufemi Thomas, Emmanuel Daniel, Sebastien Osigwe, Daniel Akpeyi, Carl Ikeme, Ajiboye and Odah..
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tufiakwa!!!!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

Phone Ikeme quick!!
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Mr Shows wrote:If Argentina has a slow start against Bosnia then they will have all to play for in the final game against Nigeria...

If Nigeria pulls off surprises in the first 2 games then we can afford to rest key players for the next round (depending on what order France and Switzerland are sitting), so having Agbim between the sticks against Argentina won't be a problem... Odds are, Ejide will man the post. Stop worrying yaself :biggrin:

This time around it is not going to be business as usual for Argentina
We better not lose to Argentina again - no mater what. Therefore, we better play Argentina with our FULL strength.
Last edited by Odas on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Orion wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Dele Aiyenugba this Season has been Poor..

I won't Touch Him..