WOW! Allnigeriasoccer exposed on nairaland for begging bribe

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

agidi and okpa
Egg
Egg
WOW! Allnigeriasoccer exposed on nairaland for begging bribe

Post by agidi and okpa »

http://www.nairaland.com/1714428/wow-fa ... ist-caught

- Email he sent to players included! WOW!! Unbelievable.

- Article and threatening tweets from his victims

- Raw evidence

Hearing he is hiding somewhere since wondering where and how water entered his ship. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

But seriously the guy is giving the good guys a bad name
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WOW! Allnigeriasoccer exposed on nairaland for begging b

Post by metalalloy »

guy abeg just let this guy and his madness stay away from CE. no need to bring this here.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
agidi and okpa
Egg
Egg

Post by agidi and okpa »

metalalloy wrote:guy abeg just let this guy and his madness stay away from CE. no need to bring this here.
Metal my brother I say make I follow expose that guy well because I no like wetin him dey do. The funny thing is that some people actually think he's credible and don't realised how dodgy he is. The more he's exposed the more aware people become.
Last edited by agidi and okpa on Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

You joined in March 2014
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Seriously!!!! What is your obsession with the guy? At least 70% of your posts have to do with him.

So you joined the forum to be posting all this nonsense?
agidi and okpa
Egg
Egg

Post by agidi and okpa »

nemi2002
I wasn't aware that previous experience was a prerequisite prior to joining the forum. So exactly how long should it be before i can air my thoughts? Im guessing you are more important, relevant and/ or intelligent than me and other new members because you joined the forum before me. Comon dude!

Sunset
So you are no longer an amateur coach? you have become a statistician abi? Counting my posts like u have nothing to do.

FYI Im an aspiring sports/ investigative jorno so thats my main area of interest therefore naturally I will post more about my area of interests and (not yours!). When I joined CE i made it clear that i had a keen interest in the dodgy activities of allnigeriasoccer and i didn't like what he was up to. I wanted to know what others had experienced.

When you are busy getting excited like a little kid because one or two of your average academy players were invited to the youth national team setup as squad fillers to make up numbers in order to train the "main talented kids", did i tell you that you post nonsense? In reality it is nonsense because they aren't the "Iheanachos", "Yahayas" and definitely won't amount to a "Success" story After all i've not heard that any of them are tearing up camp so kini big deal? Its no news.

Now, I appreciate you might have seen these exposes before but you must understand that it may not be the case for others so if you are bored or disinterested please simple just browse along. Theres lots of other interesting things to read on CE. I made it clear I stumbled onto the dude on twitter and didn't like what the guy was up to and I'm sharing my findings. Theres love in sharing and thats what I'm doing. Why when i see your own post and it doesn't pertain to my area of interest i read and move on.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...he got caught on same thing all of you do. Thieves, frauds, and crooks!
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

mcal wrote:...he got caught on same thing all of you do. Thieves, frauds, and crooks!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :agree: see him opening and maintaining another handle just to hide his real idenitity = crook fraud .. :rotf: :rotf: typical example of person pointing a finger while the rest 4 are pointing back at him :rotf: :rotf: ,, only in CE ,, awada kerikeri .. :rotf: i'm sure na him write that article for Nairaland too ..wonders!!!!! :rotf:
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

agidi and okpa wrote:Sunset
So you are no longer an amateur coach? you have become a statistician abi? Counting my posts like u have nothing to do.

FYI Im an aspiring sports/ investigative jorno so thats my main area of interest therefore naturally I will post more about my area of interests and (not yours!). When I joined CE i made it clear that i had a keen interest in the dodgy activities of allnigeriasoccer and i didn't like what he was up to. I wanted to know what others had experienced.

When you are busy getting excited like a little kid because one or two of your average academy players were invited to the youth national team setup as squad fillers to make up numbers in order to train the "main talented kids", did i tell you that you post nonsense? In reality it is nonsense because they aren't the "Iheanachos", "Yahayas" and definitely won't amount to a "Success" story After all i've not heard that any of them are tearing up camp so kini big deal? Its no news.

Now, I appreciate you might have seen these exposes before but you must understand that it may not be the case for others so if you are bored or disinterested please simple just browse along. Theres lots of other interesting things to read on CE. I made it clear I stumbled onto the dude on twitter and didn't like what the guy was up to and I'm sharing my findings. Theres love in sharing and thats what I'm doing. Why when i see your own post and it doesn't pertain to my area of interest i read and move on.

Amateur Coach :shock: ???? This is news to me OOOOO!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

See how hard you're trying to make your post personal, It's just making you look like a clown bros. My average academy players? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You call yourself an aspiring investigative Journo, yet you accuse me of things with no facts at all, isn't that quite ironic?
agidi and okpa
Egg
Egg

Post by agidi and okpa »

Sunset wrote:
agidi and okpa wrote:Sunset

Amateur Coach :shock: ???? This is news to me OOOOO!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

See how hard you're trying to make your post personal, It's just making you look like a clown bros. My average academy players? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You call yourself an aspiring investigative Journo, yet you accuse me of things with no facts at all, isn't that quite ironic?
Duh!!! Aspiring being the operative word in that statement. Never once said I was qualified or even practicing for that matter. See how you have accused me of stuff with no facts just like you did in your initial message. You don't even have the ability to practice what you preach. As i said earlier feel free to just browse along to other peoples posts.
agidi and okpa
Egg
Egg

Post by agidi and okpa »

mcal wrote:...he got caught on same thing all of you do. Thieves, frauds, and crooks!
mcal
You are probably right my brother just replace all of you with all of them and were good.

KingLoku

You are as dry as an arabs armpit and you will remain just that. DRYYYYY! water no dey inside you at all. Nobody likes you even your ono man no take eye see you. Ugly boy! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Last edited by agidi and okpa on Wed Apr 23, 2014 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

agidi and okpa wrote:
mcal
You are probably right my brother just replace all of you with all of them and were good.

KingLoku

You are as dry as an arabs armpit and you will remain just that. DRYYYYY! water no dry you at all. Nobody likes you even your ono man no take eye

see you. Ugly boy! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Paj, can you confirm the dryness of hadary'S armpit?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

agidi and okpa wrote:http://www.nairaland.com/1714428/wow-fa ... ist-caught

- Raw evidence

Hearing he is hiding somewhere since wondering where and how water entered his ship. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Good job bro :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: .......................let's expose all the crooks, pimps and wannabe-pimps.
That's should be the mission of all true lovers of Nigerian football.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
agidi and okpa
Egg
Egg

Post by agidi and okpa »

Zee

Thank you very much. Im a true lover of Nigerian football and thought others will appreciate. Together we can kick the crooks ruining our football.

zee wrote:

- Raw evidence

Good job bro :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: .......................let's expose all the crooks, pimps and wannabe-pimps.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Welcome to CE.
The messenger routinely gets shot before we decide whether or not to examine the message,depending on our mood.
But you will get used to it! :D
agidi and okpa wrote:Zee

Thank you very much. Im a true lover of Nigerian football and thought others will appreciate. Together we can kick the crooks ruining our football.

zee wrote:

- Raw evidence

"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Source: africanfootball.com

Wednesday Apr 23, 2014. 20:27
Golden Eaglets coordinator Prince Udofia has flatly denied a story making the rounds that the national U17 team coach, Emmanuel Amuneke, was involved in a fight at the team's Blue Angel Hotel camp in Lome on Tuesday.

Udofia said the spurious report posted on the bogus web site, allnigeriasoccer.com, that Amuneke was slapped by a certain Henry Galeano over the transfer package of Kelechi Iheanacho to Manchester
City was a mere figment of imagination of the reporter.

"We wondered what was the motive behind the report that coach Amuneke was slapped by an agent?" thundered Udofia, the no-nonsense team manager of Abia Warriors.

"There was nothing like that because in the first instance, we don't even entertain any agent within the confines of the camp.

"If anything of such happened, we would have reported to relevant authorities here since we are representing the country and we are adequately catered for by the Togolese security personnel."

Udofia has, therefore, advised the public to be wary of stories emanating from the specious allnigeriasoccer.com web site which is notorious for maligning the reputation of individuals on the altar of yellow journalism.

"We don't want any distraction here and I personally want to appeal to our friends in the media to crosscheck their facts before rushing to the press," he said.

"We wouldn't have dignified allnigeriasoccer.com web site with any response but we found it expedient so that they would not continue to feed unsuspecting Nigerian public with tissues of lies."
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

- Raw evidence

LOL... Naija journos and Naija police, same difference.

Wetin hapun? Una dey renegotiate sharing formula? Pesin die ya money... :lol: :lol: :P

Anyways, I understand say man must wack but when una begin chop each-other, na cannibalism be dat o... :P

PS., enjoy your stay on CE, no take anyone seriously...if you are of average height you no go vex too much... this is jos an E-beerparlour abi na iBeerparlour © Cellular
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
agidi and okpa
Egg
Egg

Post by agidi and okpa »

Seems like team Amuneke have had enough.The Udofia of a guy sounds like a no nonsense man. He put the allnigeriasoccer notorious lair in his place. :thumbs: :thumbs:
GUEST wrote:Source: africanfootball.com

Wednesday Apr 23, 2014. 20:27
Golden Eaglets coordinator Prince Udofia has flatly denied a story making the rounds that the national U17 team coach, Emmanuel Amuneke, was involved in a fight at the team's Blue Angel Hotel camp in Lome on Tuesday.

Udofia said the spurious report posted on the bogus web site, allnigeriasoccer.com, that Amuneke was slapped by a certain Henry Galeano over the transfer package of Kelechi Iheanacho to Manchester
City was a mere figment of imagination of the reporter.

"We wondered what was the motive behind the report that coach Amuneke was slapped by an agent?" thundered Udofia, the no-nonsense team manager of Abia Warriors.

"There was nothing like that because in the first instance, we don't even entertain any agent within the confines of the camp.

"If anything of such happened, we would have reported to relevant authorities here since we are representing the country and we are adequately catered for by the Togolese security personnel."

Udofia has, therefore, advised the public to be wary of stories emanating from the specious allnigeriasoccer.com web site which is notorious for maligning the reputation of individuals on the altar of yellow journalism.

"We don't want any distraction here and I personally want to appeal to our friends in the media to crosscheck their facts before rushing to the press," he said.

"We wouldn't have dignified allnigeriasoccer.com web site with any response but we found it expedient so that they would not continue to feed unsuspecting Nigerian public with tissues of lies."
agidi and okpa
Egg
Egg

Post by agidi and okpa »

Allnigeriasoccer now claims supersports paid bribe for Baloguns invitation. This is libellous and one day he might pay for it.

smh

@Editor_ANS: Birds of the same feather flock together. He confessed that fellow criminal Calvin Onwuka of SuperSport paid for Leon Balogun's invite

@Editor_ANS: My dear followers, I said long ago that the crook Calvin Onwuka MUST have paid money for Leon Balogun's invite. Now proved correct