Wow Obama Dey Tap Football Too

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Wow Obama Dey Tap Football Too

Post by GUEST »

Where is Kolinzo on this Thread..

USA.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

oloye wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Cmoke wrote:Bowing to a robot is insane!

Cmoke
More than insane IMO!
you two don't get it; he is simply adhering to the Japanese particular cultural entity and not necessarily to the robot. And why don't you ask why is he wasting valuable time talking to a robot? again for the same reason.
But he did not bow to the Ashanti kings when he came to Africa, rather he stood on the podium and was lecturing them. I guess some cultures are higher than the others. I don't have any problem with him bowing to Robots, he has bowed to a lot of things he should not be bowing to in the first place. Nevertheless, that was a good ball control from Mr President.
again you fail to even digest the point "BOWING is a Japanese culture. BOWING is not an african culture so it would be meaningless to Ashanti chiefs.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
JssMan
Egg
Egg

Post by JssMan »

muzines wrote:Doesn't take much to impress messiah worshippers...
Don't tell me you are into this Republican messiah crap!
We are not calling him a Professional footballer. How many sportsmen can trap a football well not to talk of Presidents?

Jh8: 34Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
JssMan
Egg
Egg

Post by JssMan »

jette1 wrote:
oloye wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Ekorian wrote:
Cmoke wrote:Bowing to a robot is insane!

Cmoke
More than insane IMO!
you two don't get it; he is simply adhering to the Japanese particular cultural entity and not necessarily to the robot. And why don't you ask why is he wasting valuable time talking to a robot? again for the same reason.
But he did not bow to the Ashanti kings when he came to Africa, rather he stood on the podium and was lecturing them. I guess some cultures are higher than the others. I don't have any problem with him bowing to Robots, he has bowed to a lot of things he should not be bowing to in the first place. Nevertheless, that was a good ball control from Mr President.
again you fail to even digest the point "BOWING is a Japanese culture. BOWING is not an african culture so it would be meaningless to Ashanti chiefs.
Don't waste your time, nothing Obama does will please some people.

Jh8: 34Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

JssMan wrote:
muzines wrote:Doesn't take much to impress messiah worshippers...
Don't tell me you are into this Republican messiah crap!
We are not calling him a Professional footballer. How many sportsmen can trap a football well not to talk of Presidents?
I see you are a new member on CE. Maybe you should read my signature first, before asking. Yes, I am into the 'Republican messiah crap'. I think Obama is an empty suit, and all of you guys who revere him are messiah worshippers. You can ask the old members the origin of that term.

He didn't even trap that ball well, which is why I thought that you guys were going overboard.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

muzines wrote:[
He didn't even trap that ball well, which is why I thought that you guys were going overboard.
how should he have trapped it?

:roll:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

George Bush
Egg
Egg

Post by George Bush »

At 4 feet 5 inches tall, that Asimo robot was made after Breda Assien for Essien...... Get it... A robot midget Breda that can tap soccer..... :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Oti sheleh!!!