Football tragedy: Homeboy drafted in Belgium W.C squad!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Football tragedy: Homeboy drafted in Belgium W.C squad!

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

http://www.nation.co.ke/sports/football ... index.html

We will protest this to the highest of heavens! The homeboy is a brother to our national goalie. He recently went on a visit to Oyiboland then got captured In this day and age! They even went further and drafted him to their national team! We will not sit by like Congo and look the other way. African talent belongs to Africa!

PHOTO | AFP Lille's Belgium forward Divock Origi (left) is congratulated by his teammates Ivorian forward Salomon Kalou (C) and Senegalese midfielder Idrissa Gueye after scoring a goal during the French L1 football match between Lille (LOSC) and Valenciennes (VA) on April 12, 2014 at the Grand Stade in Villeneuve-d'Ascq, outside Lille, northern France. Origi was named in Belgium's 24- man squad for the FIFA World Cup next month. AFP

I never LOSE, I either WIN or LEARN. – Nelson Mandela
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Football tragedy: Homeboy drafted in Belgium W.C squad!

Post by metalalloy »

Abegi! its not by force. The bobo wants a shot at playing in an international tournament of any sort. With Kenya, he will retire without any caps outside of 1st round ANC qualification matches.

Ps. wasn't he born in Belgium?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

The boy na real talent, very comfortable on the ball, love the way he runs at defenders!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

This is actually I footballing success story.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

kalani JR wrote:This is actually I footballing success story.

[/video]

Thrills, Skills and Dollar Bills (Nike)..
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Rtd. Field Marshal Ogolo aka Citizen Ogolo, why aren't you protesting the inclusion of this Kenyan in the Brazilian squad?

THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Ogolo wrote:http://www.nation.co.ke/sports/football ... index.html

We will protest this to the highest of heavens! The homeboy is a brother to our national goalie. He recently went on a visit to Oyiboland then got captured In this day and age! They even went further and drafted him to their national team! We will not sit by like Congo and look the other way. African talent belongs to Africa!

PHOTO | AFP Lille's Belgium forward Divock Origi (left) is congratulated by his teammates Ivorian forward Salomon Kalou (C) and Senegalese midfielder Idrissa Gueye after scoring a goal during the French L1 football match between Lille (LOSC) and Valenciennes (VA) on April 12, 2014 at the Grand Stade in Villeneuve-d'Ascq, outside Lille, northern France. Origi was named in Belgium's 24- man squad for the FIFA World Cup next month. AFP

Nna, I feel your pain Ogolo. Braindrain don suffer Africa tire, and now na baller-drain.

Anyway sha, you can always support Belgium for world cup since Kenya dey soak garri for house...
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

If the guy was born in Belgium, how can it be brain drain or talent drain

Unless you want to claim genetic drain.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Obama was kidnapped and you didn't do jack. You should be applauding Belgium for giving the guy an opportunity to succeed in life. If in Kenya, he would have be sent into the wilderness with an arrow while being admonished to steal dead animals from the lion!
Last edited by Ekorian on Tue May 13, 2014 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/ ... an-1076041

CHELSEA SIGNING RAMIRES: I AM THE BLUE KENYAN
Submitted by tribalfootball.com 4 years ago
Chelsea midfielder Ramires has explained why he became known as the Blue Kenyan while in Brazil with Cruzeiro.

The fans called him the ‘Blue Kenyan’ or ‘Blue Bunny’ and sang a song called ‘Ramires Guerreiro’ (Warrior Ramires).

Blue is the colour of Cruzeiro and ‘Kenyan’ and ‘Bunny’ referred to Ramires’ impressive ability to run and run. He is slightly built and only 5ft 11in, so he looks like a long-distance runner, too.

Ramires told the Daily Mail: "It was an affectionate name; I put in so much hard work on the pitch, never stop running, and that’s why they called me the Kenyan.

"I turned into a Red Kenyan when I was at Benfica. I’ll be blue again now, though."
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cellular wrote:Rtd. Field Marshal Ogolo aka Citizen Ogolo, why aren't you protesting the inclusion of this Kenyan in the Brazilian squad?

He kinda looks like one of our Kalenjin runners! :woot: We will support him too.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Ogolo wrote:http://www.nation.co.ke/sports/football ... index.html

Might be the closest Kenya gets to a world cup
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Ogolo, look at the bright side: you have WC representation unlike the Maradona's of CE.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Ogolo, no vex oooo.. The Player Just replaced one of our Own IMO EZEKIEL in Belgium Squad.

Blame Imo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

GUEST wrote:Ogolo, no vex oooo.. The Player Just replaced one of our Own IMO EZEKIEL in Belgium Squad.

that's a player people should be mad about not making the team not Obasi.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

kalani JR wrote:
GUEST wrote:Ogolo, no vex oooo.. The Player Just replaced one of our Own IMO EZEKIEL in Belgium Squad.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

kalani JR wrote:

Obasi Mad at Obasi not making the Team.

Not People in my Opinion..