Greece vs. Nigeria - PICTURES

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Greece vs. Nigeria - PICTURES

Post by anointed »

Cristao II wrote:Wait!! M15 said he is leaving because of the abuses. Is he trying to pretend like he didnt insult anyone on CE?
Even though MI5 was saying the fact but the truth is that he has always been part of the insult crew. I remember our exchanges here where he called me 'English arse licker':

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194935&p=3116942&hi ... a#p3116942
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

MI5 is one of the friendliest and classiest guys you'd ever meet. Even b/4 I met him, I never had any problems with him on this forum. I think we shouldn't take a lot of the beefing here too seriously. Me and Waffi went toe to toe here, called each other all sorts of names, until we met and had a good laugh about it.

Of course, there are one or two people here who are unstable, but them apart, I don't think there is anyone here I would have a problem sharing a drink with.

MI5, if you are reading this, you really should reconsider the wisdom in abandoning all the good people here just b/c of a handful of nutjobs. Like Da Bushman would have said, we can't let the terrorists win.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: CE @ the Greece vs. Nigeria game

Post by Damunk »

Janganza wrote:
cic old boy wrote:Manchester United shirt at a Naija match???
I weak my brother. I rather put on a traditional wear if no eagles jersey. Why rep ManU in a Naija game. Good pictures nonetheless although it looks like a Ghanaian was taking the pics.lol
Talking about Ghana, dem nor dey play warm-up friendlies? Na only Holland?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Babafad wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Babafad wrote:Gadfly.....well done!

Did MI5 say why he's 'abandoned' us??
Spoke to him... not a fan of the abuses. Told him we will try and clean up the site if most of the forumers all agree.
Boss,

I agree with the sentiment, but you know the problem we've had (behind the scenes) differentiating between what's an insult and what's a yab. There's a fine line between both.

Yabbing is part of our DNA and personally I don't mind the ribbing I get and tend to give as good as I get......with a little jara on top. I'm sure when some of those I have exchanged with, meet me in the real word, e go different as we relate to each other.

Now the issue here is this, and you know this full well from some of the PMs we get. There are some forumers who have involved themselves in a slugfest and have ended up taking a beating. The next thing they do, is run to the Mods/Admins, shedding crocodile tears.

You can't land jabs in the first instance, and then because the jabs you get in return are heavier than the ones you threw, you start complaining. I'm not saying this in reference to MI5, by the way.

There is a group here, that if you come up with a view contrary to theirs, na fire......the insults that come from that group are sometimes vicious and many can't stomach it. If something is going to be done, re dealing with insults........that's where we need to start. We need to come down hard on those guys. You know who they are.

If you are serious about ridding this place of the culture of insulting, my advice would be to take the issue behind the scenes.....summon all Mods / Admin. We agree on a plan of action, which would no doubt involve updating the forum rules, and then implement.
Seconded.
And we need to do it ASAP, before the WC starts.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Cristao II wrote:
Gadfly wrote:
cic old boy wrote:Image
WE in the house!
Left - son of a Kogi politician. Right, son of the Governor of Nasarawa State - he was angry and pissed Mikel did not recognized him as the two of them sat and ate together at one of those high brow restaurants in Abuja last year.
I am not surprised Mikel ignored them. They couldn't even have the decency to wear a Nigerian jersey.
...but one is wearing his club jersey :???:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

And so what if Mikel didn't recognize him, do you know how often Mikel goes to lunch with folks.. if he wants to meet Mikel bobo should have made an appointment. I hope yall know a new code of conduct was setup for all SE players.. some Nigerians losing sleep because some celebrity no greet them..Nigerians and the belief they are also entitled to ..do you know who I am. ?.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
carbon
Egg
Egg

Post by carbon »

Bigpokey24 wrote:And so what if Mikel didn't recognize him, do you know how often Mikel goes to lunch with folks.. if he wants to meet Mikel bobo should have made an appointment. I hope yall know a new code of conduct was setup for all SE players.. some Nigerians losing sleep because some celebrity no greet them..Nigerians and the belief they are also entitled to ..do you know who I am. ?.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bigpokey, ur own dey too much. You have been on this attack mood for a long time.
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Bigpokey24 wrote:And so what if Mikel didn't recognize him, do you know how often Mikel goes to lunch with folks.. if he wants to meet Mikel bobo should have made an appointment. I hope yall know a new code of conduct was setup for all SE players.. some Nigerians losing sleep because some celebrity no greet them..Nigerians and the belief they are also entitled to ..do you know who I am. ?.
All that was required from Mikel, as a 'celebrity' was for him to acknowledge the bobo.......simple!

Naija stars too dey form. I remember many moons ago, I went to a club called Tokio Joes (in London). In came Stan Collymore....he was still playing for England & Liverpool then. I was looking at the dude and when I eyes locked, the bobo greeted like say we be padi.

On the same night, Babayaro was in the place. I stood next to him at the bar and said "how now" (Naija style). The guy just turned his back towards me without replying. I felt like knocking his head.

That's the difference. Even if na just for Mikel to nod towards the guy and move on.....that would have been ok. :roll:
Being challenged in life is inevitable, being defeated is optional.
GG of G
Egg
Egg

Post by GG of G »

Babafad wrote:
All that was required from Mikel, as a 'celebrity' was for him to acknowledge the bobo.......simple!

Naija stars too dey form. I remember many moons ago, I went to a club called Tokio Joes (in London). In came Stan Collymore....he was still playing for England & Liverpool then. I was looking at the dude and when I eyes locked, the bobo greeted like say we be padi.

On the same night, Babayaro was in the place. I stood next to him at the bar and said "how now" (Naija style). The guy just turned his back towards me without replying. I felt like knocking his head.

That's the difference. Even if na just for Mikel to nod towards the guy and move on.....that would have been ok. :roll:
Yeah, I had a similar nice experience with Tiger (whom most like to diss anyway). It was at the Majilis (Dubai dessert classic)...our eyes locked and he actually acknowledged, nodded and said hi in return. Guess he could make out am the only dark colored dude in the crowd with my cute little girl in tow. That must have done it for him.
Over to Prof. Wole Soyinka, dude was checking out of the same hotel apartment I was staying in Central London on holiday about 5yrs ago. I walked up to him with my same lovely girl in tow, so that I can introduce him to her and probably use the story in future gist with my girl (my much wiser wife did not join in the charade and just walked off jejely). Mumu me approach prof. the kind of "owo", "iso" and neglect wey d bros take look me eh, I guess he was probably thinking who is this guy staying in d same hotel with me. I just jejema pick up my little girl, carry my shame go outside go meet my wife, she still dey yab till today over d matter!
"Do not be Misled. God is not one to be mocked. Whatever a man is sowing, this he will also reap." Gal 6:7
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Babafad wrote:

Mikel is only looking out for himself, we know Osaze is a friendly guy, Mikel even does the same to Chelsea fans in England.. don't blame him.. too many Chelsea and Nigerians fans don insult the bobo too much
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Gadfly wrote:
WE in the house!
Left - son of a Kogi politician. Right, son of the Governor of Nasarawa State - he was angry and pissed Mikel did not recognized him as the two of them sat and ate together at one of those high brow restaurants in Abuja last year.
I was present when he tried to greet Mikel. Mikel was pretty rude, truth be told. I'd be angry too

Deano:

why you no introduce yourself to other CE members during the game? Would have been nice to meet you.
My oga, no vex. Na whistle stop trip from Maryland I do...was our plan, but logistics got in the way, and I didn't know you guys by face
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Kabalega wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Gadfly wrote:
WE in the house!
I was present when he tried to greet Mikel. Mikel was pretty rude, truth be told. I'd be angry too
Do you blame Mikel after Onazi's wahala?

Snubbing privileged boys seeking access, is just the right attitude you want to see before a World Cup.

Naah....even Onazi was much nicer. Mikel was a prick...the fan in question was handicapped (mute). All other players I saw tried their best with sign language....apart from Mikel..whose reaction was in the butt hole category
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Gadfly
Egg
Egg

Post by Gadfly »

Big P:

This how players should behave to fans (in the off season, it is their prerogative not to)

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Babafad wrote:

BabaFat why are you always being disrespected and abused in public, eh.

Maybe na the body odor wey your jelly belly dey produce ... Ol boy try Weight Watchers now or better still incorporate some healthy green veggies into your high cholesterol diet Biko.... :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

anikulapo wrote:
Babafad wrote:

BabaFat why are you always being disrespected and abused in public, eh.

Maybe na the body odor wey your jelly belly dey produce ... Ol boy try Weight Watchers now or better still incorporate some healthy green veggies into your high cholesterol diet Biko.... :mrgreen:
:D

I owe them a debt of gratitude. You no see wetin dem do for me??! :lol:

Buffalo Butt.......if you get better liver, post your lard azz self pic make we see. :roll:
seloweizer
Egg
Egg

Post by seloweizer »

Babafad wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Babafad wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

:
How did we go from "pictures from Greece game" to "fat picture competition"?
Look who is Here Again!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

seloweizer wrote:
Babafad wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Babafad wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

:
My BIG FAT GREEK wedding! :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
seloweizer
Egg
Egg

Post by seloweizer »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
seloweizer wrote:
Babafad wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Babafad wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:

:
My BIG FAT GREEK wedding! :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Look who is Here Again!
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CE @ the Greece vs. Nigeria game

Post by Mister Dolly »

MI5 has chopped up o...the interesting thing is that the jersey still fits him... :D .chaii!!
nanijoe wrote:Chei, See MI5 still dey wear jersey wey Pa Oni dash am for Japan 2002!!
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

seloweizer wrote:How did we go from "pictures from Greece game" to "fat picture competition"?
My brother, abeg no vex! :lol: