Newcastle... 1 vs. Chelsea.... 0 (Full Time)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

87mins... newcastle just wasted a 3 on 1 counter that would have ended this game... unbelievable... meanwhile i'm impressed with newcastle's defense... very, very solid.
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

:evil: i beg why una dey bring yeye link when its 2 min to go leave me and my buffer alone
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

89mins... see as ameobi dey hold onto di ball kiling di clock... who says you can't teach a young dog new tricks?... kluivert wins a FK right at the edge of the box.... 5mins of extra time added..
khalela
Egg
Egg

Post by khalela »

Now Cudicinni collects his red card.What a game.
Meanwhile,who said Baba is finished?That is a big lie.The boy played today abeg.
It was that the pasillo was followed by a paseo - a walk in the park. That Madrid ran out 4-1 winners and lead Barcelona by 17 points, that Barcelona can no longer get second place and could only watch as Ruud van Nistelrooy and Higuaín scored with their first touches, as Mahamadou Diarra ran rings around their midfield and as the Bernabéu roared "¡olé!" That Joan Laporta listened to fans - Madrid fans - chanting: "Laporta please stay!"

Sid Lowe,2008
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

92mins... robert blasts the FK off the wall for a corner... more time to be wasted ... meanwhile johnson almost ended this game with an own goal... another corner for new castle... more time wasted..
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

93mins... newcastle holding onto the ball and doing a good job of killing the clock... chelsea hasn't seen the ball in extra time yet.
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

khalela wrote:Now Cudicinni collects his red card.What a game.
Meanwhile,who said Baba is finished?That is a big lie.The boy played today abeg.
I will willingly chop humble pie based on that performance .. believe it Babayaro was tackling, passing, dribbling, clearing like a man possessed .. i will support his return to the Eagles based on that performance ..

Where are those yeye CE's insulting Souness .. :P
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

I think chelsea goalie, cudichini.. just got a red card... this puts johnson in goal.. with FK at edge of the box... lets seeeee... wasted the free kick... 96mins gone.
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

newcastle are not crazy for buying baba, he showed what he can do today.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

FT.... chelsea is out.. of the FA cup... kluivert is rejoicing big time thanks to his 4th min goal plus solid defense.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

I guess them Millionaires have to "settle" for the treble now.

Cristao, Cele's problem has never been about his on field abilities.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

wetin do baba and muri dem just chop chin for each other
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

theYemster wrote:I guess them Millionaires have to "settle" for the treble now.

but the Yemster .. part of it is .. he likes to back a lot away .. today showed his hunger to play football ..

I havent forgotten his unprofessionalism .. it seems in that regard Souness mite be good for him .. but Baba should do the right thing and give a national apology .. nobody will think less of him for doing such ..
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

theYemster wrote:I guess them Millionaires have to "settle" for the treble now.

True dat.. na desire and lack of focus dey kill am... even Larry go tell you the same tory.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Cristao wrote:
I will willingly chop humble pie based on that performance .. believe it Babayaro was tackling, passing, dribbling, clearing like a man possessed .. i will support his return to the Eagles based on that performance ..

Where are those yeye CE's insulting Souness .. :P
Noooo, Baba de play so to punish Murinho.
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

skillful wrote:wetin do baba and muri dem just chop chin for each other
...the funny thing was that Wayne Bridge was injured early in the 2nd half and Chelsea had to play with 10 men till their Keeper was red-carded, which cut them down to 9.
Reports say it might be a broken ankle....and if true, Chelsea probably doesnt have a LB for the CL this week. Meanwhile, Babayaro made a cpl of nice tackles today.
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

Riche007 wrote:
skillful wrote:wetin do baba and muri dem just chop chin for each other
...the funny thing was that Wayne Bridge was injured early in the 2nd half and Chelsea had to play with 10 men till their Keeper was red-carded, which cut them down to 9.
Reports say it might be a broken ankle....and if true, Chelsea probably doesnt have a LB for the CL this week. Meanwhile, Babayaro made a cpl of nice tackles today.
Gallas can play left back .. so i dont really see a problem there as both terry and Carvalho can play centre back .. their worry should be damien duff .. robben is out and if duff is out as well .. i pity Chelsea
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Injuries to players is an excuse valid for any footy club in the world except Chelsea. Their backup players are quality enough to be in the top ten of the EPL table.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Nobody in his or her right senses will say Baba is finished but wetin concern us with wetin he do for hin club if he doesn't want to be serious when donning the green and white of the SE?
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

theYemster wrote:Injuries to players is an excuse valid for any footy club in the world except Chelsea. Their backup players are quality enough to be in the top ten of the EPL table.
Ol'boy you are so right you have no idea.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger