THE BROTHER IS WELL AND TRUELY PISSED!!!!!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet
THE BROTHER IS WELL AND TRUELY PISSED!!!!!!

Post by AreaDaddy »

---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
bolaji
Egg
Egg
Re: THE BROTHER IS WELL AND TRUELY PISSED!!!!!!

Post by bolaji »

He represented the reaction of 150 million people with that eyesore Keshi and his ward displayed against a poor team:clap:
"Daddy, that man looks scary" said my 6yr old son on seeing Ghanaian's GK Dauda's face coming towards the Camera Lens. My avatar is my tribute to the only man that has managed to scare the craps out of my son.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Do you blame him? We were poor! We served up total dross! At the confederations cup we lost but I could hold onto something. Now I can't even go to work!
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

The bobo dey 100% correct.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Calm down Shehu :D
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

I feel his pain mehn
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
wolverine
Egg
Egg

Post by wolverine »

I totally understand this man's frustration. Can only imagine how much money and time he invested to witness such trivial nonsense.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

This team was ABYSMAL! It is not about whether we qualify or not

This team was a disgrace to football today! Absolutely terrible! They did not play like professionals! Forget the world cup for one second! I am not talking about the world cup! But whatever clubs they are associated with, should be ashamed to be affiliated with them, based on this performance!

Osaze, Enyeama, Omeruo, Yobo, Oboabona, Ambrose that is it! Those were the only footballers I saw today!

The rest of them played like Amateurs or Semi Pro! And I am not exaggerating. I am being dead serious! Forget tactics! lets not even talk about tactics or the world cup! Just Basic football! That you should expect from 1st divison or 2nd division players..they could not do!

Miss-placed pass after miss-placed pass. Terrible Corner kicks, Terrible Free Kicks, terrible long balls! Nobody in the box...unforced error after unforced error! No creativity! No drive! No accuracy! Few shots on goal! Loss of concentration!

Forget the World Cup...I am not talking about the World Cup.....but these boys did not play like this was their profession! Mikel played like Football was his part time Job....Onazi played like this was his part time job.

To be honest...Match fixing and the bonus row came to my mind A LOT during the match! They did not play like they were committed! They played like there was something else on their mind.

It gets worse once I start to talk about tactics and the World Cup....but seriously they didn't even play enough football to be worthy of being discussed in terms of the World Cup.

Nigeria must reevaluate itself! Because there is something SERIOUSLY wrong here. I do not know what it is! Whether it is egos! Match fixing! Bonus Rows! Corruption! But it is F***d
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

AreaDaddy wrote:Image
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

man me... remind me to thank Expedia for messing up my flight booking.... I would have done worse...
Bobo Dan
Egg
Egg

Post by Bobo Dan »

wolverine wrote:I totally understand this man's frustration. Can only imagine how much money and time he invested to witness such trivial nonsense.
Abi o !!
If I can't express my opinion, I have no reason to be part of this union."
Co Adriaanse - AZ Coach

We’re not rated on the Continent,” said Toshack. “British managers are not, coaches are not, players are not. It’s all 4-4-2, hit the front man, get on the second ball. It hasn’t changed. It frustrates me at times, it really does.”
- John Toshack (British Wales Coach viewtopic.php?t=111511 ).

gypsylady
Egg
Egg

Post by gypsylady »

Riche007 wrote:
Dude looked like he was going to collapse right at the end of that ranting.
A good reminder for everyone to calm the heck down.
It's only football. :taunt:
Silence is often misinterpreted but never misquoted.
There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.

After all is said and done, a lot more will be said than done!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Someone berra him the better team drew.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AreaDaddy: How did you get this guy so quickly on here. Yes! I saw him during the match after Emenike and Azeez were screwing up things Iranian 18 yd box. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: and I agreed with him after reading his lips.

Kai! Keshi killed us with this selection of his.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

goke313 wrote:
Riche007 wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lol The Bobo is all decked in green ready to fly away. Sorry peacocks can't fly.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

YemiBrazil wrote:Image

Calm down Shehu :D
...the face of Shehu the mouth of Bigpork...hahahahaha... :lol: :lol: :lol:
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

He was actually yelling at the Referee for blowing againts Nigeria. He said, "Heeey, It's our ball!!" or "Heey it's hand ball"

He wasn't yelling at the Eagles :dream:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

aruako1 wrote:Do you blame him? We were poor! We served up total dross! At the confederations cup we lost but I could hold onto something. Now I can't even go to work!
Me too am calling in sick tomorrow... :lol:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

gypsylady wrote:
Riche007 wrote:
Dude looked like he was going to collapse right at the end of that ranting.
A good reminder for everyone to calm the heck down.
It's only football. :taunt:
I was expecting the guy to throw up after he shouted Hey Come on!!! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
cybersoccerfan
Egg
Egg

Post by cybersoccerfan »

I feel his frustration. Friends asking what happened to your team :(
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

cybersoccerfan wrote:I feel his frustration. Friends asking what happened to your team :(
I have received over 20 of thoes kind of questions tonight. And I am all the way in Brazil.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can04
Egg
Egg

Post by can04 »

:D
i saw the lad, and he was the only thing i agreed with during the game. poor guy.