Bosnia Coach: We have a better team than Nigeria!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Eaglemaniac
Egg
Egg
Bosnia Coach: We have a better team than Nigeria!

Post by Eaglemaniac »

http://completesportsnigeria.com/susic- ... t-nigeria/

Susic Confident Bosnia Will Defeat Nigeria
20 JUN 2014 NEWS UPDATE
Safet Susic is already looking beyond Saturday’s Group F clash against the Super Eagles of Nigeria.

The Bosnia coach who qualified the country for the 2014 World Cup, the first in their history, has been speaking of the star qualities in his team, and despite losing 2-1 to Argentina and Nigeria pulling a 0-0 draw against Iran, is adamant that Nigeria’s hopes of gaining a World Cup win since 1998 when the Eagles defeated Bulgaria 1-0 at France ’98 will be dashed.

“We are optimistic of winning this game(against Nigeria),” he stated. “We have a better team than Nigeria.

“We may have lost to Argentina, but we will qualify for the Round of 16, alongside Argentina.

“The starting eleven will almost be the same as the one against Argentina but there could be just one change to that starting line-up,” Susic informed.

The duo of Edin Dzeko and Vedad Ibisevic are expected to form a twin strike force in Saturday’s game in Cuiaba.

Bosnia scored 30 goals in 10 qualifying games for the World Cup.

Meanwhile,gist from the Super Eagles’ camp reveals that defender Godfrey Oboabona will undergo a late fitness test to ascertain his readiness for the game.

The Rizespor of Turkey centre back, Completesportsnigeria.com gathered, is fast recovering from the ankle injury he suffered in the game against the Team Mehli of Iran.

Stephen Keshi may however opt to rest the former Sunshine Stars player ahead of the team’s last group game against Argentina on Wednesday, June 25th, in Porto Alegre, if indeed he can recover fast enough to play a part in the team’s remaining group matches.

Hmmm. Lots of confidence coming out of the Bosnia camp today.

Long Live King Obi!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Bosnia Coach: We have a better team than Nigeria!

Post by maceo4 »

Thought we read an article earlier where he was more cautious, not sure I believe this one...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Eaglemaniac
Egg
Egg

Post by Eaglemaniac »

maceo4 wrote:Thought we read an article earlier where he was more cautious, not sure I believe this one...

Perhaps he made that comment before he saw our shitfest against Iran :lol: :lol:

Long Live King Obi!!
Super Eagle
Egg
Egg

Post by Super Eagle »

Safet Susic is absolutely correct. We simply don't have a team. Stephen Keshi is too lazy or too incompetent to build a team.

If Bosnia plays half as good as they played against the Argies, there's no way they can lose to Nigeria. And you can take that to the bank. I don't see us playing any "better" than we did against Iran. Keshi is just clueless.

O pari
Last edited by Super Eagle on Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Note to: Emir Kongi, big porkey, and smartbrother: Don't talk unless you can improve the silence. (c)
www.awooze.com

#BringBackOurGirls
Hashtag #KeshiDonHammer
otite
Egg
Egg

Post by otite »

He will surely eat his words tomorrow when it's all over.
can04
Egg
Egg

Post by can04 »

nobody, including this coach, can say with certainty what will happen in the future. he is confident, and so he should be. but until full time whistle goes, no result is certain.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Nigerians will pray as usual whilst Bosnia will analyse Nigeria's many weaknesses & go for the kill, Nigeria are not ready once again!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

I still believe Nigeria will beat Bosnia.
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
doctorollie
Egg
Egg

Post by doctorollie »

Nigeria will beat Bosnia
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Sir V wrote:I still believe Nigeria will beat Bosnia.
I no be small pickin.....................you dey pray make we lose, as an oldman :mrgreen: , you wan cover your behind in case SE come win dey match(against your prays and hopes) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I know all una wannabe PIMPs :mrgreen: and they way wey una mind dey work :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sir V »

zee wrote:
I no be small pickin.....................you dey pray make we lose, as an oldman :mrgreen: , you wan cover your behind in case SE come win dey match(against your prays and hopes) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

I know all una wannabe PIMPs :mrgreen: and they way wey una mind dey work :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don dey support our eagles for donkey's years, but I don't like what your man Keshi is doing. :lol: :lol:
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Sir V wrote:
zee wrote:

I don dey support our eagles for donkey's years, but I don't like what your man Keshi is doing. :lol: :lol:
Ok oo :mrgreen: ............I go agree, na my Oga you be!!!!!!!!!
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

And this is coming from a supposed fan of the Super Eagles...
Eaglezbeak wrote:Nigerians will pray as usual whilst Bosnia will analyse Nigeria's many weaknesses & go for the kill, Nigeria are not ready once again!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Super Eagle wrote:Safet Susic is absolutely correct. We simply don't have a team. Stephen Keshi is too lazy or too incompetent to build a team.

If Bosnia plays half as good as they played against the Argies, there's no way they can lose to Nigeria. And you can take that to the bank . I don't see us playing any "better" than we did against Iran. Keshi is just clueless.

O pari
I STRONGLY think you are wrong - fellow countryman! Thoughts like yours is why the game is played 11 vs 11 and on the field. Let's see what happens and if we lose, then we deserve to go home.
Last edited by Odas on Sat Jun 21, 2014 1:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

The thing is Bosnia will take more risks in this game, the question is can Nigeria capitalise. Also I expect Nigeria to be a little more cautious going forward as Bosnia have more bite in attack than Iran. It should be end to end stuff.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
blueangel
Egg
Egg

Post by blueangel »

He obviously has to say what he did.
They are not a better team than our Super Eagles.
We will create more chances. I hope we score a few of them.
Keshi & our players will not disappoint.
Bim
Egg
Egg

Post by Bim »

Super Eagle wrote:Safet Susic is absolutely correct. We simply don't have a team. Stephen Keshi is too lazy or too incompetent to build a team.

If Bosnia plays half as good as they played against the Argies, there's no way they can lose to Nigeria. And you can take that to the bank. I don't see us playing any "better" than we did against Iran. Keshi is just clueless.

O pari

Another FOOLISH NONSENSICAL STUPI angel* tryingto Sound relivant . You dont SEE us playing anybetter than we did agaist Iran ..... May be that becouse you are stupidly blind and cannot see jack $@#% anyway :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :taunt: :taunt:
truemamamia
Egg
Egg

Post by truemamamia »

Eaglezbeak wrote:Nigerians will pray as usual whilst Bosnia will analyse Nigeria's many weaknesses & go for the kill, Nigeria are not ready once again!
U think the coaches and players aren't analyzing?