This picture enrages the whole of Bosnia

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bature
Egg
Egg
This picture enrages the whole of Bosnia

Post by bature »

Just saw this in a Newspaper in Switzerland, where some attention was given to the match, because 2 Swiss-born Bosnians (Hajrovic and Lulic) played last night.

Watch on the picture Enyeama and Referee by the right of the pic. :D

http://www.blick.ch/sport/fussball/wm20 ... 32184.html

Fact is, that Nigeria has won the game and not undeserved. I pray, they will beat Argentina and meet Switzerland in the knock-out stage :D
Super Eagle
Egg
Egg
Re: This picture enrages the whole of Bosnia

Post by Super Eagle »

bature wrote:Just saw this in a Newspaper in Switzerland, where some attention was given to the match, because 2 Swiss-born Bosnians (Hajrovic and Lulic) played last night.

Fact is, that Nigeria has won the game and not undeserved. I pray, they will beat Argentina and meet Switzerland in the knock-out stage :D
Bature, be careful what you wish for. Keshi's team knows how to huff and puff to undeserved victories :D
Note to: Emir Kongi, big porkey, and smartbrother: Don't talk unless you can improve the silence. (c)
www.awooze.com

#BringBackOurGirls
Hashtag #KeshiDonHammer
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

bature wrote:Just saw this in a Newspaper in Switzerland, where some attention was given to the match, because 2 Swiss-born Bosnians (Hajrovic and Lulic) played last night.

That is if Switzerland make it to round of 16.

PS. France has not secured top spot in group E yet. Lets not rush to these conclusions.
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.

Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

That is if Switzerland make it to round of 16.

PS. France has not secured top spot in group E yet. Lets not rush to these conclusions.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Catalyst wrote:Image
Oh dear... Oh dear me, those pictures look bad, very bad :woot:
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
EagleGunner
Egg
Egg

Post by EagleGunner »

oloye wrote:
Photoshop

Super Eagles Apparel Storefront

http://bit.ly/2KAOOse
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

oloye wrote:
What's bad about them? A player and the ref share a joke after a game? Horror of horrors!
Some folks have too much time on their hands.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
okuns
Egg
Egg

Post by okuns »

Even if it is photoshop, it's still very funny. One thing I have experienced though is that Slavic nations and Africans have similar mentality. So their lashing out does not surprise me one bit; I have done the same in years past.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

desperation
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

waka-man wrote:
oloye wrote:
What's bad about them? A player and the ref share a joke after a game? Horror of horrors!
Some folks have too much time on their hands.
You have no sense of humour
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Super Eagle wrote:

Bature, be careful what you wish for. Keshi's team knows how to huff and puff to undeserved victories :D
Super Eagle: Be careful-o! Else, you will be attacked and suspended for stating your opinion
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

Uncle Bature.....how you dey? If Nigeria Plays Switzerland, u have to support Nigeria...your citizenship application have been approved.... :D
bature
Egg
Egg

Post by bature »

asabatex wrote:Uncle Bature.....how you dey? If Nigeria Plays Switzerland, u have to support Nigeria...your citizenship application have been approved.... :D

Asabatex :thumb: I dey fine! No worry, I go support both - I don collect my Kpali :D If not I for tell my countryman, Sepp Blatter to bring Ref Robert Hoyzer out of retirement and award Switz 2 penarities :D :D

But serious: I see that pairing coming: Naija against Switz! However, Naija has the more difficult task to beat Argentina than Switz eliminating the Hondurrans
asabe
Egg
Egg

Post by asabe »

When I saw the ref, I knew this game was ours. Anyway big teams also get breaks in calls, we are the AFRICAN CHAMPIONS!
“love the life you live. live the life you love.” Bob Marley
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

Uncle Bature na wa, e be like say good luck dey follow you.

I no care which jersey you wear, you must siddon on our side :lol: .
Advocating rational thought since 1987
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Enyeama sef and referees. I think it was at the afcon final that he almost carried the ref after the final game.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

Super Eagle wrote:

I see.
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

okuns wrote:Even if it is photoshop, it's still very funny. One thing I have experienced though is that Slavic nations and Africans have similar mentality. So their lashing out does not surprise me one bit; I have done the same in years past.
so you know the mentality of 53 African nations? oh my
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Enyeama needs to stop the habit of hugging or attempting to carry referees on his back.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

1naija wrote:Enyeama needs to stop the habit of hugging or attempting to carry referees on his back.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

1naija wrote:Enyeama needs to stop the habit of hugging or attempting to carry referees on his back.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Did you see the one he pinched the ref on the cheek like they were buddies, I think it was the Iran match when they were exchanging pleasantries, I was like what did I just see..