NFA will not employ a foreign technical adviser, Suleiman

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Who locked this thread? It is great to see to grown up adults make a fool of themselves on a public forum. ***Robby shakes his head in disgust as he types*** :evil: It goes without saying that I am very disappointed in MI5 and Muzines. You guys should know better than to be trading insults on a public forum where we have kids like Omey2k and Cooking Spoon :P :twisted: just to mention a few mangling around. Why una no fit agree to disagree without the insults.
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
teetuff
Egg
Egg

Post by teetuff »

Just wondering. . . . . . . . .
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

teetuff wrote:Just wondering. . . . . . . . .
what are u wondering about, u moron. :P
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Mohammed Zaqawi El Mumuzines just say... NO is that to much to do... :shock: :oops:

Drug is not good for you and it will only hurt you more...

Hmm does CARETAKER CCC know you take drugs? Maybe it's about time he knows... What do you think? Let me know i'll send a telex to him.... :P :P :P
Soldier of Fortune...
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Robby,

You can be dissapointed in me it won't matter much. The CCC insurgents on this forum needs to be dealt with....

The increase in INSURGENCY on this forum is rising everyday... Who is combating it? :P

Robbynice wrote:Who locked this thread? It is great to see to grown up adults make a fool of themselves on a public forum. ***Robby shakes his head in disgust as he types*** :evil: It goes without saying that I am very disappointed in MI5 and Muzines. You guys should know better than to be trading insults on a public forum where we have kids like Omey2k and Cooking Spoon :P :twisted: just to mention a few mangling around. Why una no fit agree to disagree without the insults.
Soldier of Fortune...
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

muzines wrote:
MI5 wrote:ONLY A ETHNIC BIGOT WILL WRITE THIS
Cyber Saint wrote:I have said it before and I will say it again: CCC is NOT going anywhere. If you hate him so much, you can go and jump for all we care :evil: :twisted:
M15,

How do you find ethnic bigot from what he wrote. Are you a devil. Why all this shouting about Ethnic bigotry, all of u idiots on this site need to go get a life, cus this nonsense is getting annoying. I guess u hate CCC because he's Igbo, if not where's the ethnic bigotry coming from. If u hate CCC, why don't u go kill yourself, or u can go jump in the River Niger, or the Pacific. this nonsense is getting tiring.
My brother, why bother with that moron.
People, for the most part, project onto others the problems they have in their own lives. So you just hit the nail on the head right there. No need to add anything else.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

When you have two or more BIGOTS who are not much different from the other then you know there is nothing much else to say....

When you have a devil who also doubles as a ethnic bigot on this site along with a drug addict who refuses to say NO to drugs... I wonder what will make the combo between them work...

The INSURGENTS on this forum especially the ones who call themselves saints must be dealt with.... 8) :x
Soldier of Fortune...
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

Cyber Saint wrote:I have said it before and I will say it again: CCC is NOT going anywhere. If you hate him so much, you can go and jump for all we care :evil: :twisted:
M15 i really fail to see the ethnic baiting in his post ..
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Cristao,

The receiver of what i wrote knows what i mean... A person who calls himself a fake saint because he reads the Bible cannot continue to deceive himself... God is watching....

I believe you are new on this forum or just don't know much about this BIGOT's past... Ask him to tell you more about himself....

A self pronounced [b]BIGOT[/b] will always be a BIGOT[/b]...Sad but true...

Cristao wrote:

Last edited by MI5 on Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Soldier of Fortune...
Cristao
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao »

MI5 wrote:Cristao,

The receiver of what i wrote knows what i mean... A person who calls himself a fake saint because he reads the Bible cannot continue to deceive himself... God is watching....

I believe you are new on this forum or just don't know much about this BIGOT's past... Ask him to tell you more about himself....

Cristao wrote:

i know about CS from NR, NE and CE .. and i know your past histories ...
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Cool,

I have nothing more else to add... There is only one MI5 and no one else...

All i know is once a BIGOT will always be a BIGOT...

You can choose to defend him and speak out for him but it won't make any difference... He will always be a BIGOT...

Cristao wrote:

Cristao wrote:

Soldier of Fortune...
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Robbynice wrote:Who locked this thread? It is great to see to grown up adults make a fool of themselves on a public forum. ***Robby shakes his head in disgust as he types*** :evil: It goes without saying that I am very disappointed in MI5 and Muzines. You guys should know better than to be trading insults on a public forum where we have kids like Omey2k and Cooking Spoon :P :twisted: just to mention a few mangling around. Why una no fit agree to disagree without the insults.

When Nigerian legislators de throw blows on the floor of dem house, why not here, too?
Cyber Saint

Post by Cyber Saint »

Cristao wrote:

Cristao wrote:

Ol' boy, no need to bother with MI5. He's the only one that could "outstupid" himself. Sometimes I even doubt his sanity sef especially where CCC is concerned. That loser has a problem, f'real.
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Once a Bigot will always be a Bigot.. Infact i see you are trying to OUT BIGOT yourself more than anything else... Ride on Evil Saint...

Cyber Saint wrote:
Cristao wrote:

Cristao wrote:

Ol' boy, no need to bother with MI5. He's the only one that could "outstupid" himself. Sometimes I even doubt his sanity sef especially where CCC is concerned. That loser has a problem, f'real.
Soldier of Fortune...
muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

does somebody know how old M15 is. I know Lozeewee is 14and a nalf years old, and still in junior high. i really wonder how old this M15 is. I'm thinking he's 15 which explains the juvenile rantings...
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.