FORMER ENYIMBA FINANCIER ORJI KALU WANTS TO BE NFF PRESIDENT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Appitti
Egg
Egg
Re: FORMER ENYIMBA FINANCIER ORJI KALU WANTS TO BE NFF PRESI

Post by Appitti »

Solowe wrote:This guy went to Harvard ?
Like Maigari is educationally better.
In my opinion, the war has not fully ended. While the format and battlefields have changed, the target is still us: Ndi Igbo.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Appitti wrote:
Solowe wrote:
Appitti wrote:
Solowe wrote:
Appitti wrote:
Solowe wrote:I did recommend once about 10 years ago that he would be perfect for the job...

Until I read about his questionable academic credentials and business dealings.
Business dealings? What money is there in NFF for Orji to go after comparing to his standard?
That's a very naïve question to ask Appitti...

First of all the biggest Issue facing the NFF right now is that of financial impropriety... its not that they are not successful as an organization. The government is going to want to bring in someone with a clean record, not one who has had serious legal and political issues relating to financial irregularities. Believe me, there is a tremendous amount of Money to be make in that organization in the hands of the right person.
We are talking about embezzling NFF money and that is not going to happen with Orji at it's helm.

And you know this because ???

That someone with a clean record is even going to be worse in NFF financial management cause by such person's standard, NFF's funds will be an avenue for him to chop and secure his future financially. We are talking of Nigeria here.

Orji has a successful track record already in football management with Enyimba, and he is more than rich to meddle with NFF poor budget which is below his standard.
So because he is already so rich from eating somewhere else we shouldnt worry about him eating over here too ?? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Appitti , are a funny guy
And where do you think his riches come from? You want to throw accusation you can't substantiate. Do you know how rich he was before becoming a governor?

Everything I have said about him so far is true. He was arrested and accused of very serious financial crimes. And I have read a lot of commentary about him from the people of his state and they don't think very highly of him.

No doubt he was very instrumental in leading Enyimba to the promised land, but this issue of financial impropriety still dogs him in the public sphere.
Appitti
Egg
Egg

Post by Appitti »

Solowe wrote: Everything I have said about him so far is true. He was arrested and accused of very serious financial crimes. And I have read a lot of commentary about him from the people of his state and they don't think very highly of him.

No doubt he was very instrumental in leading Enyimba to the promised land, but this issue of financial impropriety still dogs him in the public sphere.
[/color]
How is everything you said about him true when you admitted reading he was arrested and accused of very serious financial crimes? Was he found guilty or has he been found guilty of any of those fictitious crimes? I thought you should know better. Many people in his state do actually think highly of him, and there is nobody anywhere in the whole world that everybody 100% think highly or lowly of him or her. The only fact you have and has admitted is of him being a good football administrator and this is what the NFF is lacking in other chairmen so far. Every other thing you are writing about him regarding financial impropriety is all from your imagination/hear say.
In my opinion, the war has not fully ended. While the format and battlefields have changed, the target is still us: Ndi Igbo.
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

[/video]
He weirdly reminds me of MKO.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

I think the man will do better than many NFF Presidents we have had. I say let's give him a "shot" and see what happens.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

He can't be appointed NFF chairman...

He has to be presented by his FA.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
smartbrother
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by smartbrother »

oscar52 wrote:

[/video]
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
now ive heard it all
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

I endorse orji Kalu even tho na confirm guy man :clap:
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
oscar52
Egg
Egg

Post by oscar52 »

smartbrother wrote:
oscar52 wrote:

[/video]
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
now ive heard it all
:) Anyway what he says in that video makes a lot of sense and not what I was expecting from how people have been rubbishing him here.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Cellular wrote:He can't be appointed NFF chairman...

He has to be presented by his FA.
Cell,

To be frank, Orji can easily become eligible. Note that guys like Odegbami were eligible overnight by working out management representation. For Orji it would be much easier. Note that his club -- Orji Uzor Kalu (OUK) -- is in the NPFL as Abia Warriors! However, I really do not believe he will contest. This seems an attempt to hog the media just as Dangote did a few years ago.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Orji is a rich "bank loans" man, :winking: but he will still chop ya dollar!! :lol: :lol:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC